New GTA Online Title Update

26 replies to this topic
Awsm SA-Sumit
  • Awsm SA-Sumit

Realf*cker

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

GTAO640image.jpg

The latest automatic title update for GTA Online is now available for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As promised, this update addresses the remaining issues where some people's vehicles or vehicle modifications were disappearing due to a cloud save failure - as well as all the other fixes mentioned below:

• Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
  • Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
  • Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
  • Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
  • Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
  • Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
  • Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
  • Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
  • Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
  • Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
  • Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
  • Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
  • Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

Of course, if you're still experiencing any other technical problems, please visit our support website and subscribe to the GTA Online Launch Status article. You can also shoot us a quick message at the Rockstar Support Twitter.

We also encourage you to send any constructive gameplay feedback you have to us at our [email protected] address, as we continue to monitor it for all the latest suggestions for tweaking and improving the experience of GTA Online.

source - Rockstar Games

• Loxley, Alchemist and Dragonass like this

Dragonass
  • Dragonass

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:11 AM Edited by Dragonass, 19 October 2013 - 01:25 AM.

you mean today a new title update have released ??

Awsm SA-Sumit
  • Awsm SA-Sumit

Realf*cker

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

yes

• Dragonass likes this

Dragonass
  • Dragonass

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

It Worked at last

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:23 AM Edited by tresshold, 19 October 2013 - 08:28 AM.

its still sh*t, nothing works

still the skycam gets stuck and kicking/timeout seems to be the same.

I'm done with the loading screens and not being able to do jobs with others.

after 1.02 it was better but 1.03 ruined it and 1.04 is making it worse.

but they fixed the glitches and payout to get ready for those shark cards.

IMHO I think they ruined it.

they changed the basic of the game,....to me thats suicide.

Its not "grand theft auto" anymore, being forced to buy cars.

I was not looking for a game to pay bills, I do that in real life and that sucks.

I bed that they implant a law system for gta6 just to make it less fun.

I wanted a mansion with a helipad and a dock and multiple garages.

I think its time to move on to the next game for me, I could of spend my 80,- better.

• Assassin101 and latigreblue like this

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

omg stop whining. you're not forced to buy cars at all.

paying bills? unless you have no GTA money at all, bils are not a problem. it's like $125.

Mansion with helipad and dock? Please, show me how that would work in an online game. Unless you want it to be only YOU with that mansion and dock. And I don't need to explain to you how pathetic that is.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by tresshold, 19 October 2013 - 09:15 AM.

well if it won't let me do jobs because cloud servers kick me or time out.

and the payout doesn't come close to my needs.

I don't want to race across town to get a chopper.

oh and btw, I don't think you can handle my mum.

she would kick the sh*t out of you.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Bills? Idlk that I was paying bills! :lol:

K7YLP
  • K7YLP

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

I still get black screens :(

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Yes, only 500 now. 

sgtbanks
  • sgtbanks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Fix this pos! Updated patch lost 30k an rank down 4 levels WTF! Server clouds unavailable! This is worse than the first original GTA ! COME ON !

Tyragon909
  • Tyragon909

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by Tyragon909, 19 October 2013 - 07:38 PM.

I can not get on my game at all so how is this a fix. 

My friend is on but I can not get on and i think my character is deleted. 

The reward system is way off to begin with I have done missions and lost money and how is it when I hit an armor truck I got 2,568 but can make 3,789 off of robbing a store. 

Come on guys get it together. 

Stickky bombs 600 dallors Armored vest 389, if i use 2 sticky bombs in the mission and the mission only gives me 1200 dallors I am losing money. 

The only way I have been able to make money is by after ever forth or fifth mission steal a high valued car and sell it and if simeon wants a particular car then you steal that and sell it. 

Sometimes you get a good mission that pays 10 k or 12 k but if your group goes down you might have to call in a back up 'copter and a 'copter lift. That is 6k out and the vest is 369 and grenades are 250 if you are somehow the only person left you will be using grenades. 

So basically at the end of a High paying mission you are only getting 2 k and losing money if you wipe. 

My question is why would anyone want to do a money glitch, Oh I don't know maybe because the reward system isn't in line with the ideals of the game. 

You built a game were flossing and showing off is part of the rep in the game and then you make it impossible to achieve. 

We can't play the market so that's a mess and who even wants to do a mission to have no gain. 

The way people are ranking up quick and getting their money now is by teaming up and running races and letting each other win one for one. 

You guys are so worried about a money glitch you haven't noticed the people with god mode. 

I was drilling a guy with my assault mg and he steadily ran towards me and killed me with a golf club. 

Can you say I will not be playing this game again GTA 5 another failed game. Goodbye!!!!!!!!!

• CubA_iLL_BrothA likes this

illuminaughty
  • illuminaughty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:43 PM Edited by illuminaughty, 19 October 2013 - 07:43 PM.

Addresses the remaining issues . . . and created several game breaking new ones. Great patch.

• CubA_iLL_BrothA likes this

Tyragon909
  • Tyragon909

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

OK so it is now confirmed I have lost my character now I have to restart all over again If I want to keep playing. 

I guess with a glitch the price to pay is great. Goodbye cruel world. 

CubA_iLL_BrothA
  • CubA_iLL_BrothA

666سنة

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:33 PM Edited by CubA_iLL_BrothA, 19 October 2013 - 08:35 PM.

I noticed now on boneyard survival, they now put boxes up in front of the door. Did anyone notice the R* message on the bottom left hand side?

Alchemist
  • Alchemist

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • The Congressional Medal of sh*tposting
    Most Talented Graphics Artist 2015
    Most Improved Member 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Poster [Technology] 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

• Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

I love you Rockstar

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:55 PM

I noticed now on boneyard survival, they now put boxes up in front of the door. Did anyone notice the R* message on the bottom left hand side?

- also in the boneyard the rooftop is now off-limits. You get a warning before getting kicked, and the match won't start until you get off of the roof.

CubA_iLL_BrothA
  • CubA_iLL_BrothA

666سنة

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:48 PM Edited by CubA_iLL_BrothA, 19 October 2013 - 09:48 PM.

- also in the boneyard the rooftop is now off-limits. You get a warning before getting kicked, and the match won't start until you get off of the roof.

Wow. I notice I did get left in a room because all the other 3 players were gone. This is just crazy. Did anyone ever received a $1000 for being a "Good Sport?" I did after I won a game playing deathmatch with tanks.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

*LHDC* LongHairDontCare

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Ever since I got the patch, the Cloud servers have been acting up.  :bored: 

Can't even do anymore jobs.  :sui: 

philmceagles
  • philmceagles

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

Everything loads very slow since the1.04 update for ex. after you finish a race or mission it is very slow to go to the next screen etc. Everything seems to load slow

• Alchemist likes this

RevItGaming
  • RevItGaming

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

New guy here

A few days ago some of my friends said they couldnt get on but I was on with no problems. 

The Title update is an automatic update or do we need to go to ps store and get it? I heard you need to do the Title update before you get the 500k. Is this true?

Aexra
  • Aexra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

I'm still having problems with the cloud. I have played only  a few hours online since start. I have only made it to lvl 8 with a char so far. Depressing.

Trevor53
  • Trevor53

Wicked Bank Robber

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Black screens all the way :'(

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

Im paying bills in GTAV. Da fuk is with that?

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

The vehicle duplication glitch hasn't been fixed (lying c*nts) but it's not really of any benefit to anyone anyway is it? Other player's personal vehicles have trackers and can't be stored in your garage... or is this not true for duplicates??

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

The vehicle duplication glitch hasn't been fixed (lying c*nts) but it's not really of any benefit to anyone anyway is it? Other player's personal vehicles have trackers and can't be stored in your garage... or is this not true for duplicates??

with the dup glitch people are able to get basically any car they want for free, such as the rare cars from north yankton(it's the only method you can obtain them with) as long as they find someone who has the car and will give them a copy.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

The Visionary

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

with the dup glitch people are able to get basically any car they want for free, such as the rare cars from north yankton(it's the only method you can obtain them with) as long as they find someone who has the car and will give them a copy.

I know that but do you not get a message onscreen telling you the car has a tracker and cant be stored in your garage?? I've ended up in a duplicate of my friends cars several times after a mission but I've had no reason to try and put them in my garage since quite frankly I have better cars than them I know you get such a message with stolen sports cars though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users