Photo

Rare/Hard to Obtain Vehicles

206 replies to this topic
rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:13 AM

I hve zero luck trying to find the Rancher XL, anyone know where it spawns ?

Rancher XL is pretty rare but I'm not sure of the fixed spawn points.  I've seen some on the highways of LS, and on the west side of the map, along that highway as well.

Extremely underrated offroad truck.  Just the lack of visual mods keep me away from it.

I am never going to find a sultan...Been searching since the game came out

Are you kidding me?  They can be easily found around Sandy Shores.

The rancher does have one set spawn point. It sets outside the building to itself by the hangers at the airport. The building out on the corner will have one there during the day, if you go there ion a rancher. 

find someone with one and ride with them you will see
i tried going there but two assholes decides they want to hunt me with a buzzard without any reason, and sessions after sessions i tried it but it never spawns, no matter what time it is.

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

@ rampage take a look on the Rancher xl thread. Theire i posted how i got it :)

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

@ rampage take a look on the Rancher xl thread. Theire i posted how i got it :)

Believe me i tried every method on that thread.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Antihero

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 17 December 2013 - 01:07 PM.

Got myself a Firebird (Phoenix in game) yesterday. Don't know how rare it is exactly, but I've never seen it in GTAO before outside of Geralds No Hay Bronca mission.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:07 PM

Got myself a Firebird yesterday. Don't know how rare it is exactly, but I've never seen it in GTAO before outside of Geralds No Hay Bronca mission.

It's very rare to find it outside of the Docks area where most people picked theirs up by switching sessions until it spawned.

I've only seen it once driving around near Vinewood.  Felt like an animal outside its natural habitat.

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

is worth to replace my sabre with the phoenix ? I never drove a upgraded phoenix. I love my sabre. Its fun to drive it (great sound, good drifter). But the phoenix looks great too :)

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:37 PM

It make it's way easier to go into Invite-only and try out different spawns with different cars. If the cars driving begin to vary every different section of the city or every 2ish miles on the freeway, your bound to hit something rare. Also, if your trying to find a different version of a car, like a bobcat XL with a camper shell, jump out your car and other variants should spawn out the ying yang.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

is worth to replace my sabre with the phoenix ? I never drove a upgraded phoenix. I love my sabre. Its fun to drive it (great sound, good drifter). But the phoenix looks great too :)

Phoenix is a challenge to drive, so it's up to you, if you're okay with it.

T-Offline
  • T-Offline

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

Hmkay, i like chalenges. i think i keep my sabre and replace the schafter.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

Rancher XL is pretty rare but I'm not sure of the fixed spawn points.  I've seen some on the highways of LS, and on the west side of the map, along that highway as well.

Extremely underrated offroad truck.  Just the lack of visual mods keep me away from it.

The rancher does have one set spawn point. It sets outside the building to itself by the hangers at the airport. The building out on the corner will have one there during the day, if you go there ion a rancher. 

i tried going there but two assholes decides they want to hunt me with a buzzard without any reason, and sessions after sessions i tried it but it never spawns, no matter what time it is.

Are you on xbox? If so add me as friend and Ill have you a rancher in a few minutes

grasseyeball
  • grasseyeball

Man of Business

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

Is there a legit way (through missions and what not) to obtain the Oracle 2? I've only seen it online it looks so much cooler than my basic Oracle. Also wondering if it is any better performance-wise?

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Attempting to fill the cookiejar

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

I'll let anyone drive around in my Intruder to find their own if I can borrow their Rancher XL to do the same. Message me for GT. Please. Heeeeelp.

kennybruz
  • kennybruz

PSN - kennybruz

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

Anybody want to help me find an Intruder/got an intruder spawned in their lobby? PSN is kennybruz

rampage08
  • rampage08

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

Are you on xbox? If so add me as friend and Ill have you a rancher in a few minutes
naah im on ps3, but thanks for the offer man :)

LilKingZee
  • LilKingZee

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

Heyy all you collector out there that play xbox I am a collector of rare vehicles and I want to help you get the nemisis I seem to find these more often than I should I have two waiting in a private match up for grabs and if you for some unknown reason can't find the landstalker I have literally 20 blocked right now act fast if you want the nemesis XBOX GT: LilKingZee
Ill be on for a while

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:48 PM

Heyy all you collector out there that play xbox I am a collector of rare vehicles and I want to help you get the nemisis I seem to find these more often than I should I have two waiting in a private match up for grabs and if you for some unknown reason can't find the landstalker I have literally 20 blocked right now act fast if you want the nemesis XBOX GT: LilKingZee
Ill be on for a while

This thread was from last year. How did you even find it to bump?

LilKingZee
  • LilKingZee

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:55 PM

What ?

Ill be on for a while

This thread was from last year. How did you even find it to bump?
What

Username113
  • Username113

EST time

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:28 PM

If he would have made a new thread, I'm sure people would have jumped on the "there's plenty of these threads" comments. He possibly searched, rejoice over someone who actually did some legwork to post in an appropriate thread!
(Which I know is hard to come by on most forums, you dot know how sick I get seeing repeat "how big of a tire can I fit" threads on a 4x4 based forum I help with)
  • Mr.Nedich likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:34 PM

We should have a guide of how long since the last post can a topic be bumped.
If it's in the past year you should just make a new topic. :p

Also: Meetup section has tons of vehicle requests. I'd look there to find a vehicle/promote your finding skills.

CoolStoryBroseph
  • CoolStoryBroseph

RORGAMING.COM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:42 PM

And as I say with every thread like this...

Spoiler

-Velox
  • -Velox

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:42 PM

LilKingZee, on 02 Sept 2014 - 6:47 PM, said:

Ill be on for a while

God damn it...

LilKingZee
  • LilKingZee

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:09 AM

LilKingZee, on 02 Sept 2014 - 6:47 PM, said:

Ill be on for a while

God damn it...

Now what

LilKingZee
  • LilKingZee

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 02:49 AM

Anyone looking for some rare vehicles that spawn in the game? Well id like to help(xbox) cars that you cant buy off the website that spawn more than usual for me are: Principe Nemisis, Hearse, landstalker, sultan rs, Obey Tailgater and more just message me on XBOX and ill help when I can
Gt:LilKingZee

JSN
  • JSN

All City

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:20 AM Edited by JSN, 21 September 2014 - 05:29 AM.

My rare/unique/uncommon vehicles.

0_0.jpg

Spoiler
  • Jason0987 likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Gulo Gulo's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:35 AM

^4 of your vehicles are not rare at all.

0_0.jpg

Isacann
  • Isacann

King

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:51 AM

Habanero is pretty hard to find too.. you cant even select it in the creator for a race, i found it in SP and decided to make it a pimped chrome bomb but then i noticed it was super easy to drive on 2 wheels with it, which is awesome :D

you can just bump up the side from a small curb ^^

JSN
  • JSN

All City

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:15 AM Edited by JSN, 21 September 2014 - 06:18 AM.

^4 of your vehicles are not rare at all.

0_0.jpg

Well thank you very much for taking the time to point that out for me, here I thought that I was trully special! Nothing is really rare.. just some more unique/uncommon than otheres, like I mentioned in my post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users