Photo

Game Failing to Save Post Patch

88 replies to this topic
Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

=r $300K in the bank.  Funny thing about it is that an Oracle that I had just stolen and placed in my garage prior to receiving the timeout is still in my garage.  I remember stealing it about 10-15 minutes before I lost all the $$ and progress.

yup car saves and mods never stopped working. just everything else. so weird. must be on a separate system

Ataricade
  • Ataricade

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

it it reaches where it should be before i have to crash for work. Im going to go on and do a save just in case

beast89
  • beast89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

was lvl 63 twice got deranked to lvl 57 and then went to 60 now im 59 wtf is wrong with this game they made billions of dollers but cant fix a game worst game ever
  • SmokynJeffreys likes this

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

So after about 3 hours offline, my character has only recovered $1000 and 1000 RP. Any additional money or rep I make now is not showing up... Should I even play?

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

it it reaches where it should be before i have to crash for work. Im going to go on and do a save just in case

I just checked on SC and then checked again and my stats/$$$ have also been slowly climbing to where they should be. Very slowly though.

Cpt_Mustache
  • Cpt_Mustache

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

ive been out of the game for a hour or so and checking the webpage my rank has been slowly creeping up where it should be. not there yet tho. lets hope if the saves were working and just being slow that once it reaches where it should be it doesn't jump back down. i know alot of us kept playing hope it didnt save over with the lower rank

Same, been keeping my eye on social club and it is slowly getting to where it should be, still about 5 levels low.

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

Not saving for me either. Tried several different ones several different times and no luck. I have never had saving issues before!

Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Same here people. After the update I have trouble saving and oh god the textures are insanely bad now! every update make it worse and worse. Not to mention my ps3 problems im having now. Sound randomly going out and friends keep getting deleted. Wtf Rockstar, WTF

BurningBalls
  • BurningBalls

The furthest minion of the Crimson King

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

Same here people. After the update I have trouble saving and oh god the textures are insanely bad now! every update make it worse and worse. Not to mention my ps3 problems im having now. Sound randomly going out and friends keep getting deleted. Wtf Rockstar, WTF

Exactly, not only can't we save, but cars/pedestrians are vanishing off the streets, and my Carbine doesn't even make sound anymore.

These are some epic "bug fixes" that Rockstar is doing. And by "bug fixes" what I mean is "adding more bugs".

kalltkaffe
  • kalltkaffe

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

Just spam R* support, even if they know the problem.

RICHIECOQUI
  • RICHIECOQUI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

I lost my char level 29 but still had close to 50 grand in the bank!

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

Lost 40-70 grand and 2 levels progression since latest patch.

f*ck this noise.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

So still not working? Damn

bensons
  • bensons

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Still having trouble. Can't even join others online but solo sessions work apart from the saves being out sometimes.

SGT TickleFight
  • SGT TickleFight

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

After my character went on a rollercoaster ride while the servers "updated" last night I woke up to about 50k rep and $33 earned instead of the some 200k rep and $350k I estimate I "earned" yesterday. This doesn't even represent the money and rep I had when I logged off last night. What I'm left with doesn 't even make sense.

Game data not lost my butt. You are lying sacks, Rockstar support. The game was running fine before your stupid patch that did nothing positive for the game experience.

Lucky lisp
  • Lucky lisp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

I never really had a problem until today and like use I have cloud sever issues.another problem I'm having is when I go into a job it breaks and tells me it can't load up the job and when you do finally get on it the characters are not appearing so the job can't be done.gutted as this is all since the patch

glitch24/7
  • glitch24/7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:00 PM

Yep having the same problem lost some 80k in money and serious rank progress but i am not sweating, do you know why? because when the next glitch comes out I will make up for that lost money *100 that is how the game is played.

Bflaker
  • Bflaker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

It's happened to me multiple times in the past 24 hours. Yesterday afternoon it said that it failed to save and wouldn't let me switch sessions or go back to single player without losing all save data. I waited and waited for the warning to disappear, but it never did. Turned off the game and when I reloaded all my progress was gone. Got on again last night and played with some friends for over an hour and went from a 30 to a 32 and was at 180k. Went back to freeroam and it said "failed to save" again, but then after about 10 seconds it said Game Saved and the warning disappeared. So I logged off for a while and then got back on later. Same thing again, all progress and money lost. Played again, but this time I returned to freeroam after a couple races to make sure everything was saving. Everything seemed to be working and I was able to get back up to lvl 33 with $200k in the bank. I went to single player mode and then back to online to confirm it saved before going to bed. It showed that everything was spot on. I just got on for the first time today a few minutes ago and I'm back down to a lvl 32 with only $170k. WTF?! So I didn't lose all my progress and money, but I did lose a chunk of it. So I decided to test the save feature before playing anymore...So I had 10k that I needed to deposit in my account. I deposited it and then switched back to single player. It showed I was connected to the cloud and didn't say anything about data not saving. So then I switch back to online...the deposit is back as cash on my person and not deposited in my account. So it's still not saving even though it shows I'm connected to the cloud.

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

My money is going all over the place at the minute, I had 60k so I went and bought myself a new rifle only for it to disappear the next time I loaded up GTAO and I'm back down to 19k with no rifle (The rifle was only 13k so it's not that value that's come out of my account). Also Is anybody managing to get any missions done or any multiplayer activities? Everytime I start one up it fails it immediately. There's other players in the lobby as well so it's not like I'm not connecting correctly.

the_D4u?
  • the_D4u?

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

Still the same sh*t. No change yet

Hey Im Skate
  • Hey Im Skate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

I literally just played for 4 hours and jumped to 630k from 400k. And now I'm back to level 58 instead of 62 with only 400k. Like why does the game say "SAVE SUCCESSFULL" if it doesn't save? Next time please don't use cloud. Its really terrible.
  • hansabergen likes this

Hey Im Skate
  • Hey Im Skate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Done playin this lol. #refund.

Jacobfreeman
  • Jacobfreeman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

Just played survival.. got 20k and deposited it into my account.. shows 20k deposited but have lost it after I loaded into a new session.. what the hell?

aiight
  • aiight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:06 AM

Yep, same problems. Still happening so I have no confidence the save will catch up. My bank transactions show all my deposits but the money is gone. So if it saved that information where the f*** is my money? I can see rock star dishing out the stimulus and none of us being able to keep it because my bank account is reverting to the pre patch amount every time I log out. Social club isn't changing either. Its been almost 2 days.

Whiteboi11
  • Whiteboi11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

Nothing is being saved.

I just went into Online, got a few attachments for my guns, then exited Online to force a save.

I get back into Online and the attachments are all gone. I've done this several times already, it's just not saving.

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Sophie Ellis-Bextor <3

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:27 AM

so.. its not fixed yet? 

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

nope

thought it was.. went from 250 thousand

to 320 thousand

back down to 249 thousand in the space of 3 hours.

NOT SAFE TO PLAY

wait till next patch

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Sophie Ellis-Bextor <3

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

man.. we need a stickied thread about cloud server status

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:37 AM

I exited GTA Online as a level 71 at 3:30 AM EST today and went to load up my character again about 10 minutes ago and I'm back to a level 64. Thing is, if I look at my Global RP under the in-game stats menu it shows where my Global RP should be, which is right around 835,700-something. That's enough for rank 71. The problem is when I check my Social Club page and it's still showing I'm a level 64 with my Global RP in the really high 600,000 range.

This sh*t is really annoying and I hope it updates itself. If not, I'll definitely be calling customer support and getting something for my wasted time.

molotovmikey
  • molotovmikey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by molotovmikey, 20 October 2013 - 02:45 PM.

Has there been any word on a patch? My character's rank and money has been flucuating up and down since Friday night. I don't want play online and risk screwing things up even worse.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users