Photo

No More Money Glitches?

3 replies to this topic
igamedude
  • igamedude

World's Worst Gamer

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

I'm assuming that all of the money glitches/exploits have been patched in the most reason update (1.04)? I'm wondering because once these issues are finally taken care of this game can slowly start forming into what R* had planned for it to be all along. An ever evolving ever changing online world.

You think we're good to go now or are we still looking at more money exploits out there?

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

The only thing R* appear to be forming is a cash card selling scheme! Rabble Rabble!

It's balanced though; Nerf rewards with one hand, but sell cash cards with the other! :yingyang:

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by Xcali1985, 18 October 2013 - 11:47 PM.

I'm assuming that all of the money glitches/exploits have been patched in the most reason update (1.04)? I'm wondering because once these issues are finally taken care of this game can slowly start forming into what R* had planned for it to be all along. An ever evolving ever changing online world.

You think we're good to go now or are we still looking at more money exploits out there?

The glitchers are the easy part. The Hackers with modded systems are what will ruin online. They have already hacked the CEX and DEX files for the game and are even able to give you level 999 with virtually unlimited money cars fully upgraded and all.  Google "GTA 5 RTE MOD" Sh!t is getting real!

Once the dex and cex files are hacked the glitchers become bystanders. You can have invincibility with these hacks.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Many are saying it's patched, I believe them. You lose your supercar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users