Quantcast

» «
Photo

I can't even enjoy a nice stroll in my tank or jet anymore!

18 replies to this topic
iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Literally every time I call one of these in I'm immediately targeted and destroyed. It's pretty damn annoying since I just mind my own business and massacre the police because it's actually pretty fun. Why does every little asshole feel the need to destroy me or shoot me down for just enjoying myself. I'm borderline about to go on a f*cking killing spree of all these little sh*ts to the point of being a bad player.

PsuPepperoni
  • PsuPepperoni

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

invite only session

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

invite only session

But what's the fun in that? I actually enjoy having people see the tank and ask to drive it or just follow me and join in on the rampage! I had an entire lobby following me at one point and we all just fought off cops for nearly an hour or two.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

Chances are they know all to well that you'll quickly get bored of killing cops and start griefing them, like every other tank user out there.

They are right to kill you as soon as they see you in a tank or jet.

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

I'm out of here

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

I exploited my level to 22 for the cargobob now whenever I fly it people try to kill me

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Only way I have died in a Lazer was suicide, military Lazers, or player Lazers. How are they killing you in one?

As far as tanks go, some could be jealous, some could just like the challenge of trying to kill a tank.

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Only way I have died in a Lazer was suicide, military Lazers, or player Lazers. How are they killing you in one?

As far as tanks go, some could be jealous, some could just like the challenge of trying to kill a tank.

I meant to say the private jets from the airport that you call from pegasus. I virtually never die in military jets when I steal them, but I refrain from getting them because it makes me want to murder everyone for fun.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Chances are they know all to well that you'll quickly get bored of killing cops and start griefing them, like every other tank user out there.

Damn straight.

Frankly, if you've bought the tank and you're not using to annoy people in free roam, I think you've missed the point of it.

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Oh yes, because I'm the type of person who can spend upwards of nearly 3 hours killing cops then all of the sudden be like "you know what, killing players sounds like fun!" No, I'm not. Plenty of other people do that and I'm assuming that's why they do it. Come across me in a tank and I'll probably say hello and ask if you want to take it for a spin or just let you get a safe distance away before I start blasting sh*t again.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

invite only session

But what's the fun in that? I actually enjoy having people see the tank and ask to drive it or just follow me and join in on the rampage! I had an entire lobby following me at one point and we all just fought off cops for nearly an hour or two.

Sounds to me like you're an attention whore with no life :S

Not trolling btw

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Damn straight.

Frankly, if you've bought the tank and you're not using to annoy people in free roam, I think you've missed the point of it.

I only screw around with my friends because they know I'm just joking around. I don't like being labeled an asshole for mindless killing of other players who are just trying to have fun like me. There's plenty to do in a tank other than kill people.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

Oh yes, because I'm the type of person who can spend upwards of nearly 3 hours killing cops then all of the sudden be like "you know what, killing players sounds like fun!" No, I'm not. Plenty of other people do that and I'm assuming that's why they do it. Come across me in a tank and I'll probably say hello and ask if you want to take it for a spin or just let you get a safe distance away before I start blasting sh*t again.

You just said yourself a few replies up that you didn't grab the lazer because It made you want to go on a rampage killing players, why would you expect me to belive that the tank dosnt?

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

There's plenty to do in a tank other than kill people.

Like driving around, showing off to other players and then wondering why everyone suddenly wants to kill you?

Trust me. If you've got the tank out, you should be pre-emptively killing everyone you come across. Chances are that if they've got access to sticky bombs, RPGs or a parachute, they'll have no qualms with trying to take you out.

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

invite only session

Not trolling btw

How's that? It's not as if I come screaming into the lobby "OMG GUIZ I HAZ A TANK!! CUM HERE AN LUK AT MI TANK!!! OMG!!!"  No, I just call up the tank and start driving around. Eventually someone will see me and they'll have other friends come check it out and we'll all have some fun together. I'm no attention whore and by openly insulting me than saying you're not trolling basically is trolling.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Dinka Thrust Fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

invite only session

Not trolling btw

Nah, you're just being a dick.

• iVoltScopez V2 likes this

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

You just said yourself a few replies up that you didn't grab the lazer because It made you want to go on a rampage killing players, why would you expect me to belive that the tank dosnt?

Because I don't always get the jet my first try and will do it over and over until I finally get it. At that point I'll be pissed and if I see you, well, I'll kill you. Where as the tank if I just pay a small 1k I can drive around and have fun. If the jet was available for purchase I wouldn't just use it for killing, but it'd be more for flying around and having fun. I have an extremely different mindset than most GTA players do so it's probably a little hard for you to understand my reasoning.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Because I don't always get the jet my first try and will do it over and over until I finally get it. At that point I'll be pissed and if I see you, well, I'll kill you. Where as the tank if I just pay a small 1k I can drive around and have fun. If the jet was available for purchase I wouldn't just use it for killing, but it'd be more for flying around and having fun. I have an extremely different mindset than most GTA players do so it's probably a little hard for you to understand my reasoning.

Nah I understand it just fine, what you need to understand is that players in the same lobby as you are not mind readers.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

invite only session

Not trolling btw

Nah, you're just being a dick.

The proof's there in black and white. I'm not going to sugarcoat it am I? Sorry for voicing my opinion!!!!!

ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

My tank always lasts a good 15-20 mins unless another tank tries to take me down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users