• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

What a tool

Jaycobb
  • Jaycobb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Moans about little whining bitches. Moans and whines himself.

ElderTyrant
  • ElderTyrant

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

OP plays video games to cause mental pain but detaches himself from reality while doing so; it's just a game!

BroDoYouEvenLift
  • BroDoYouEvenLift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

Oh so we're comparing real life to video games? So if you go on battlefield and kill people with tanks, you must love killing people with tanks in real life.

It's not that people want to cause mental pain to others or anything of that nature, it's the fact that people get worked up over it. And then it's these people that go on here and accuse others of having no life when they're the ones who get worked up over a video game.

And the ones saying "These badasses think they're so hardcore until I get a hold of them" are just as worse. So you think people who play the game for sh*ts and giggles care if you blow up their tires and deplete their virtual bank account? Lol when med bills were $2k, I earned hundreds of thousands through races just to lose half of it in free roam by having impromptu killing sessions with other players. So what? The races were fun and the freeroam death matches were fun.. how does losing hundreds of thousands of virtual money affect my life any and why would I stress out over it?

Some of you need to realize this is a game. Just as bad as people who are in "clans" and have tournaments. It's a game who cares

Yodafett
  • Yodafett

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:39 PM

fa**oty anne.

Loool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users