Photo

So all the little whiners got their way

154 replies to this topic
Pig__Destroyer
  • Pig__Destroyer

DRIFT THIS *****

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

I love trolls, got attacked by three at once for minded my business and they got raped!!!! wish I had hd recorder lol. Stupid f_ucks kept coming back for more tryin to run me down while I was behind a barrier. then pop up bam bam gone... lmfao! 2k is alot so 500 is better. And the people that hunt players down are douches in real life, I know a few. They cant play tdm cause they get f'd up so they prey lol.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

OP sounds like your typical GTAV asshole, lol.

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

this kids should have a separate server with 20000 med bill so they can bankrupt each other and go back to cod

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

Internet tough guy alert

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

K Im seriously confused. I thought the patch lowered the amount of cash that is dropped when you get killed to a max of $500.

Since when did we lose $2000 for dying in free mode?
I never got a message saying I lost money upon death or when I revive.

There was literally never any indication of this feature

you can see it in your bank transaction 

AFG RUS
  • AFG RUS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

I want you to open your mothers disgusting crusty pussy, and crawl back in there you motherf*cker calling people bitches I bet you wouldn't say it to their face you f*cking keyboard warrior

KiLLe12-X
  • KiLLe12-X

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:16 AM

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

KiLLe12-X
  • KiLLe12-X

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

Who cares? Youre not hurting anyone even with the 2k price because most people who even waste their time fighting other players are either:

A) Broke and probably only have like 10k in the bank anyway (nothing to lose).
B) So rich that they're bored and if thats the case you may only get 2 kills before they kill you again and then speed off in their Lambo while you give chase and then dump multiple clips into their apartment out of frustration while they text you taunts from the top floor.

I'm the B guy btw.. Though I only kill for Simeon cars, 9k+ bounties and to defend my crew (to an extent).

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:53 AM

I noticed that one time I died was $400 the next time was a suicide from the car I was driving being a weak hunk of trash and that suicide cost $195. The patch notes say "a maximum of $500" but also remember players carrying more than $4999 can have their money stolen upon death.

No they can't. You drop $100 upon death no matter how much cash you are carrying. The on screen warning message about carrying over $5000 is a joke. It's not correct.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

OP is a massive bitch.

I have 7mil in the bank so killing me won't hurt me at all you complete tosser.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

lmao no life?  I do it because its the only thing thats worth doing in the game now until theres some new sh*t.  

The people who have no lives are the ones who drive around the city pretending its some real life f*king scenario where you just goto the beach, or the strippers and have a nice little tuesday afternoon.  Yet the people who are sitting on the other end of the connection killing them and laughing about it because ITS A GAME are the ones with no lives? haha ok.  Have fun simulating your little bike ride down the boardwalk buddy.  Thats really what this games for...lmao

You can't judge the quality of someone's life just because of what they prefer to do in the game. Quit trying to tell others how to play. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:17 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 19 October 2013 - 08:18 AM.

OP:

Actually, let's put the medical bill to be $1M! If you don't have $1M, you'll be in debt and all your payouts from Missions and Jobs should go to the debt! Oh, and you should also be forced to sell all your Properties and personal vehicles for the debt, and don't forget the clothing!

Would you be happy about that? That would "hurt" the people who die, right? I assume that's what you want.

Elijin
  • Elijin

Probably Lost. Send help.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

If its just a game, and a game where you kill people...

Then why does there have to be negative consequences for the other player? Why is it only fun for you to 'play the game' if it makes someone else worse off? Why isnt killing the others players an entertainment and end in itself?

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:08 AM Edited by stocksyuto, 19 October 2013 - 09:09 AM.

Its funny because this kid was on my server the other day just rampaging and he starts talking on his headset begging his matw for 15k because hes run out of money . They wouldnt give him it and he started going off on one its really pathetic

Hortey
  • Hortey

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

This is sad to me.  Someone that does lame things to others not to lift himself up, but to push them down.

Doesn't matter.  500$ is here to stay, now people can play free roam and rob stores to keep their $ up while enjoying the mode while still trying to avoid death whenever possible.  I find people are getting less angry and vulgar after the change.  Videogames should not make you that way, keeping yourself alive enough to make money before this patch usually consisted of either avoiding other players (i.e. the game) or glitching to earn enough money so you wouldn't notice 2k missing every death.

Tequim
  • Tequim

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:11 AM Edited by Tequim, 19 October 2013 - 12:29 PM.

I shouldnt leave a mission and get spawned killed by some noob that glitched to get a tank and lose all the money that the pathetic payouts give us now

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

This conversation is giving me AIDs

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

Than why do you keep coming back to it? 

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Geez, I guess you'll have to play BF4 or CoD Ghosts to get your grief on.

How awful!

no grief  here buddy, im not the one who keeps dying.  :Im just doing the only thing worth doing

whe're not the one's keep murdering players even though i do some player killing but no where as much as some.

atomicmask
  • atomicmask

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:17 AM

What if the point was to have fun, not to be a huge dick and make people suffer because you have some weird ass social issues and like to abuse people in video games.

what if that was the point.

SupahchargedZ06
  • SupahchargedZ06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

I am partially a fan of this "I tend to get killed alot randomly when trying to associate with other players".  Although on the other hand, dropping the bills will make the troll player killers alot less afraid "less to lose if they get killed".  Now even the low level trolls will take the risk since it is such a small fee.  I wish there were deathmatch servers and cruise servers, I have alot more fun riding/racing around the city than capping people with they walk out of their apartments.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

Your OP gave me syphilis. 

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Your OP gave me syphilis.

Lol me too

OP is an embarrassment.

xTeeJae
  • xTeeJae

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

I kill people for a good reason! and that's because most of these trolls drive around trying to kill me for no reason at all. i join the game, go to my garage, get in my car, drive wherever i'm going.. few mins later. here comes a troll shooting at me for no reason, even if i drive past them, they'll shoot at ya either way. that gives me my right to kill them, and keep killing em till they leave the game. plus they put bounties on me for absolutely no reason.. so there's anothet reason

kadajacs
  • kadajacs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

There is a time and place for killing other players. Deathmatches being the main one. I get so annoyed when i get killed in fm for no good reason. If I have a bounty or am in a priority car and you kill me then good on you, thats bussiness. If im in the shops or in passive then why would you want to kill me. It gets you nothing. Players who frequently kill players for no reason should be considered bad sports. More so if they are blatently being peaceful by being in passive or shopping. Killing players can be fun. But to do it repeatedly for the sole purpose of to piss them off is not on.

• simonp92 likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:37 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 20 October 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Hey, OP. Your arguments are null and void if you don`t cry. fat-kid-cryin-and-sh*t-o.gif . You little soldier, you!

Subliminal123456
  • Subliminal123456

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

everytime i read one of these responses I blow up a level 4's personal vehicle.

Oh noez someone call the United Nations.

And idiot saying Rockstar made bad player to discourage killing.  Then why dont u get it for killing?  They made it to discourage ACTUAL grievers from leaving games early.

And anyone telling me to ,meet them in game, is this before or after your pre-arranged GTA team nature hike?

A reall baddass gangsta would have just taken all the offers and then posted screenshots of his utter dominance. You however, just procrastinate by asking stupid questions to avoid a 1v1. You are a pussy and you are only here because your mom won't buy you GTA so you invented a GTA life to boast about so GTFO

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

killing someone in free mode like most players do is the most pussified thing ive seen. oh let me shoot you while your using the phone or camping outside my garage. try to play deathmatch or any mission no one joins.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

OP is a whiny bitch because he can't get his troll on? lol! Fvck you ya predator.

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

I don' play GTA Online to have all my money gone every time I die, it's not fun at all. Now with the low paying missions, there shouldn't be any hospital bills.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users