Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

c*nt

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

OP is a troll.  In game and out.

Only reason to play is to hurt other people?!?!  Bullied in school were you?  Now getting all your revenge digitally?  

I hope you never have kids.

Its people like you who compare real life to the game who are actually the charity cases

Charity cases? lol.

It's people like you who.....nice try.  

You get your kicks off making people miserable.  That is a fact.  One that makes you a miserable person in real life.  Plain and simple.  Read a book or something and you might learn a thing or two.

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

only one conclusion to draw from this,op needs a life,badly.

everydaynormalguy
  • everydaynormalguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

thats  dumb they should of raised it up to 10,000. 

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

ive been playing like a madman all day. just starting sh*t for no reason other than now I can afford to die 4 times as much. been involved in some awesome death matches all day.

Jvalor
  • Jvalor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

Didn't read all this sh*t, but boo f*cking hoo. The med bills were dropped. Now legit players, not you elitist glitching dirtbags who thinks your sh*t doesnt stink for having exotic cars, and 5 mil in the bank can actually go around and have fun, doing stupid sh*t, not caring if they die because they won't have to worry about their hard earned video game dollars being sucked away from them.

You want to kill everyone you see to flash your e-peen around? Go ahead, nothing is stopping you from doing it just because med bills dropped. Cry some more, fa**oty anne.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

I just leave people alone. Now if they f*ck with me, that's another story. Some people laying might be trying to turn in a car for cash and I don't want to mess that up for them since I don't want that done to me. Earlier today, I spent over an hour looking for a certain car that Simeon wanted. I found it, lost the Five-O and went to get it resprayed only for some jackass to ambush me when I got out of the shop. That pisses me off and I respawned close by. So I ran back there while he took my ride back into the shop. Even shoving shotgun pellets down his throat didn't satisfy me enough. Needless to say, he quit soon after. I like to leave people alone, only when they cross me intentionally is when I get back at them. People who look for trouble just have no life. Then again we are both playing a video game. I guess my point is on the principle of the matter. Don't f*ck with me and my money or I will bring it back in you ten fold!!!!

FrEshBrEadStiCk
  • FrEshBrEadStiCk

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Why can't people in this game, or real life for that matter, just leave everybody alone and let them enjoy their time without jackasses trying to screw things up for them? It's not a hard concept.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

Only one thing to do here:

Point at the op and LOL

• Goneinfiveseconds likes this

DaPieGuy
  • DaPieGuy

You Got Twoglopped!

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

Just kill them four times more than you normally would. Problem solved.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

People who play like that are trolls. Come try that sh*t on me, and I'll have your bank account down to zero even after the patch. Even if you change servers. Motherf*cker.

His bank account is probably empty already.  Either that or he has fake glitch $$ in it.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

Agree to the fact all griefing sad sacks should just do their rampaging in real life.

Thin the tards out a little...

Otherwise I'm happy to see it go to 500$.

I, for one, play legit as was designed by the developers, so losing 2k every time some self righteous narcissistic f*ck tard is bored with his pathetic troll life, kinda sucked...especially with bullsh*t mission payouts.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:40 AM Edited by AzraelX, 19 October 2013 - 04:43 AM.

They should make a perma death server so if your character gets killed by another player he/she is gone and you have to make a new one. I think that would be pretty fun. 

And make it so you have to be at least rank 25 to join it, then the people you kill will be kept out for a little while.

I, for one, play legit as was designed by the developers, so losing 2k every time some self righteous narcissistic f*ck tard is bored with his pathetic troll life, kinda sucked...especially with bullsh*t mission payouts.

You have over 100k, on top of whatever you've bought, so apparently it didn't suck too much.

ONAOGTAVGRIF
  • ONAOGTAVGRIF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Inb4ban

wish theyd ban u first.

ONAOGTAVGRIF
  • ONAOGTAVGRIF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

y do u care whats in their bank account? LMAO

freak.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

I can't believe this thread turned ugly.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:07 AM

I'm glad they lowered the medical bills. I emailed my developer friend at rockstar about it during week 1 and it finally got done.

• ONAOGTAVGRIF likes this

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

lmao no life?  I do it because its the only thing thats worth doing in the game now until theres some new sh*t.  

The people who have no lives are the ones who drive around the city pretending its some real life f*king scenario where you just goto the beach, or the strippers and have a nice little tuesday afternoon.  Yet the people who are sitting on the other end of the connection killing them and laughing about it because ITS A GAME are the ones with no lives? haha ok.  Have fun simulating your little bike ride down the boardwalk buddy.  Thats really what this games for...lmao

It's not our fault you have no imagination. I have demolition derbies with my friends all the time, we try to see who can stay alive with 4 stars the longest, sh*t like that.

If the only way you can have fun is at the expense of other people then you're just a f*cked up little kid.

I don't really care about the topic, but why do you relate little kids to having fun at the expense of other people? That is an odd comparison.

World Champion
  • World Champion

Time Traveller from 2063

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

OP is probably one of them mindless child vandals, that get their thrills out of kicking people's letterboxes in and smashing pay phones!!   :yawn:

Killing other players is fun for about 2 minutes.

I'm not the best player getting around, so I like trying to improve my skills in everything by playing all the different missions, trying to be creative, exploring the world.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:21 AM

Disgusting candyassness. 

What's the point of killing someone if they don't lose anything valuable? It makes it a complete waste of time. 

ILuvRockstarGames
  • ILuvRockstarGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

I don't understand why people cry about getting killed in a FM. It's GTA for gods sake. 

Alix626
  • Alix626

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

I support having separate lobbies: a friendly lobby for people who don't want to be griefed/spawn-killed/run-over/ambushed by sticky bombs outside shops, and a PvP lobby where the "hardcore" COD-type gamers can kill each other to their hearts content.

World Champion
  • World Champion

Time Traveller from 2063

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

I support having separate lobbies: a friendly lobby for people who don't want to be griefed/spawn-killed/run-over/ambushed by sticky bombs outside shops, and a PvP lobby where the "hardcore" COD-type gamers can kill each other to their hearts content.

No, I disagree.  At the end of the day, the real world has arseholes, but life has it's way of sorting them out!!

The GTA World is no different.  

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

This is EXACTLY why it was lowered. People like you only get enjoyment out of ruining other people's experience. Why should someone be subject to losing 2K everytime an idiot decides to kill them? Grow up.

wow.. its the same damn response in different wording from everybody.

Until you realize that THIS IS A GAME WHERE YOU KILL PEOPLE.  Theres nothing I can say

Then say nothing

eagle016
  • eagle016

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

The humor here is how much you are "b*tching" and whining.

I'm sure the people who wanted $500 hospital bills are basking in your tears.

bingozf
  • bingozf

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

f*ck ALL YOU f*ckERS

ILuvRockstarGames
  • ILuvRockstarGames

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

Why can't people in this game, or real life for that matter, just leave everybody alone and let them enjoy their time without jackasses trying to screw things up for them? It's not a hard concept.

Start your own free mode then. Problem solved. 

Alix626
  • Alix626

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

No, I disagree.  At the end of the day, the real world has arseholes, but life has it's way of sorting them out!!

The GTA World is no different.  

Yeah, they can sort each other out in the PvP server. If I want to deal with arseholes, I just go to work.

Red Dead Redemption has this feature, doesn't it?

oG-DaLLaS
  • oG-DaLLaS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

I'm glad they lowered the medical bills. I emailed my developer friend at rockstar about it during week 1 and it finally got done.

lol this guy..
  • Goneinfiveseconds likes this

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

yeah im sure that was because of your email, we all owe you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users