Photo

So all the little whiners got their way

154 replies to this topic
oG-DaLLaS
  • oG-DaLLaS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

everytime i read one of these responses I blow up a level 4's personal vehicle.

Oh noez someone call the United Nations.

And idiot saying Rockstar made bad player to discourage killing.  Then why dont u get it for killing?  They made it to discourage ACTUAL grievers from leaving games early.

And anyone telling me to ,meet them in game, is this before or after your pre-arranged GTA team nature hike?

just play the damn game. Who cares

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

OP is a troll.  In game and out.

Only reason to play is to hurt other people?!?!  Bullied in school were you?  Now getting all your revenge digitally?  

I hope you never have kids.

Its people like you who compare real life to the game who are actually the charity cases

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

the person you are causing misery to is a real life person...and assuming the person actually gives a f*ck, which your earlier post did assume, that means you are causing real life misery. i know ignorant people don't actually try to grasp concepts and will be more concerned with their ego and not being wrong but hey, worth a try

I've been trying. But to no avail. You can't teach common sense to something with the IQ of a rock....

Real life bully (possibly ex-bully). Opinion invalid. 

Stating a fact. Not voicing my opinion. I was right. You are the petty type of person to hold people against what they've done in the past. Regardless of whether or not they have changed. Besides, you can see in my post history thay I've got many people who agree with a lot of what I have to say. So therefore my opinion is quite valid. Try making an actual argument the next time, instead of using your "Opinion Invalid" scapegoat, that only children really use.

Why do you feel the need to justify that you've changed every time someone brings up your past about bullying? If you really changed you should not feel the need to explain yourself or become all defensive. The only person you have to convince is yourself, not others. 

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

Whether you're right or not doesn't change the fact that it is an opinion. And you can't just claim to have changed and get way with whatever you want. If that was the case our prisons would be empty. 

Okay, I'm not getting into this whole "it's just an opinion" argument because it's redundant. You bring that up because you know I've got you euchred. I can claim that I have changed all I want. What makes it factual is that I have a post history that backs me up. Look at it, you'll see first-hand that I have not bullied anybody. I've gotten into arguments, but never have I bullied people on here. It's a good thing that people like you who make statements without evidence don't take part in our judicial system. If that were the case, our prisons would be more crowded than they are.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:34 AM Edited by meetreez, 19 October 2013 - 12:35 AM.

the person you are causing misery to is a real life person...and assuming the person actually gives a f*ck, which your earlier post did assume, that means you are causing real life misery. i know ignorant people don't actually try to grasp concepts and will be more concerned with their ego and not being wrong but hey, worth a try

I've been trying. But to no avail. You can't teach common sense to something with the IQ of a rock....

Stating a fact. Not voicing my opinion. I was right. You are the petty type of person to hold people against what they've done in the past. Regardless of whether or not they have changed. Besides, you can see in my post history thay I've got many people who agree with a lot of what I have to say. So therefore my opinion is quite valid. Try making an actual argument the next time, instead of using your "Opinion Invalid" scapegoat, that only children really use.

Why do you feel the need to justify that you've changed every time someone brings up your past about bullying? If you really changed you should not feel the need to explain yourself or become all defensive. The only person you have to convince is yourself, not others. 

You're changing the subject.

I'm not justifying my actions. I was making a point that bullying is a childish behaviour and the OP needs to grow up, since he's probably not in highschool anymore.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Quit arguing with him.
A bully will never understand the emotional torment they inflict in others.
If they could they would never bully in the first place.
You're asking a person with no capacity for empathy to be empathetic.
  • FreshRabbi likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

And idiot saying Rockstar made bad player to discourage killing.  Then why dont u get it for killing?  They made it to discourage ACTUAL grievers from leaving games early.

And anyone telling me to ,meet them in game, is this before or after your pre-arranged GTA team nature hike?

For complaining about people whining you are doing most of the whining here. Either accept the changes Rockstar have made and play the game or shut the hell up and take it back. You're just as bad as the people you are complaining about. 

ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

I have to spawnkill the plebs 4x as much now... thanks R*

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:38 AM Edited by Ginobili137, 19 October 2013 - 12:39 AM.

Whether you're right or not doesn't change the fact that it is an opinion. And you can't just claim to have changed and get way with whatever you want. If that was the case our prisons would be empty. 

Okay, I'm not getting into this whole "it's just an opinion" argument because it's redundant. You bring that up because you know I've got you euchred. I can claim that I have changed all I want. What makes it factual is that I have a post history that backs me up. Look at it, you'll see first-hand that I have not bullied anybody. I've gotten into arguments, but never have I bullied people on here. It's a good thing that people like you who make statements without evidence don't take part in our judicial system. If that were the case, our prisons would be more crowded than they are.

I jokingly said your opinion was invalid after you jokingly claimed the OP had the IQ of a rock. I don't care about whether you have bullied people on this forum at all. What I care about is that you seemingly think it doesn't matter that you have bullied people in real life in the past as long as you have changed. In fact, you somewhat proudly claimed (my opinion) to have bullied people in the past when the OP accused people who disagreed with him of being bullying victims. 

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Quit arguing with him.

Not sure really what to say to this... Did you read any of my earlier posts?

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

Suddenly everyone is a f*cking shrink.

• Xcali1985 likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

Quit arguing with him.

I'm not arguing with him. Just asking a question. I don't believe that. I have a friend that used to bully people in middle school but after getting bullied himself he saw what it was like and changed his ways. He apologized to everyone he bullied before and has completely changed. You can't really judge someone for what they post over the internet. To completely judge someone you have to know the person first. 

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

I jokingly said your opinion was invalid after you jokingly claimed the OP had the IQ of a rock. I don't care about whether you have bullied people on this forum at all. What I care about is that you seemingly think it doesn't matter that you have bullied people in real life in the past as long as you have changed. In fact, you somewhat proudly claimed to have bullied people in the past when the OP accused people who disagreed with him of being bullying victims. 

Ohhhh. Darn, I didn't realize you were saying that jokingly. I'm sorry man. Please don't get me wrong, I do think that it matters that I have bullied. I regret it a lot. It's the reason why I don't do it anymore. I just hate it when people pull this sh*t in games. It's totally ruining competitive gaming.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Quit arguing with him.

I'm not arguing with him. Just asking a question. I don't believe that. I have a friend that used to bully people in middle school but after getting bullied himself he saw what it was like and changed his ways. He apologized to everyone he bullied before and has completely changed. You can't really judge someone for what they post over the internet. To completely judge someone you have to know the person first. 

You're completely right. Can we all just get along and do some drag races instead of mindlessly killing eachother in GTA:O and make some money? Lol :p I'm sorry for the rantings.

• fullmetal5550 likes this

ctkgod
  • ctkgod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

did they lower bounty too? why would anyone put a bounty on someone for 2k and higher when they only lose 500.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:46 AM

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

This x 1E6

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 19 October 2013 - 12:56 AM.

People who play like that are trolls. Come try that sh*t on me, and I'll have your bank account down to zero even after the patch. Even if you change servers. Motherf*cker.

You mean people who play for excitement?  I suppose you just hop in your "cruising car" and go sit at the strippers for 2 hours and consider that playing the game?  

Yes actually. :lol:

edit: when I'm not doing a TDM or GTA race where random PvP killing is 100% sanctioned that is.  I want the right to be able to enjoy free roam without being targeted. If you want to PvP gang bang the second you login to free roam, then you should also have that right. However, you

SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO ATTACK ANOTHER PLAYER WHO HAS OPTED FOR PASSIVE MODE. THIS INCLUDES USING MELEE WEAPONS/ATTACKING, RUNNING SOMEONE OVER WITH A VEHICLE, STALKING/HUNTING OTHER PASSIVE MODE PLAYERS, BLOWING UP SOMEONES VEHCILE (ESPECIALLY IF THEY'RE IN IT), SNEAK ATTACKING THEM WHEN THEY'RE IN A STORE BUYING SOMETHING OR IN THE PAUSE MENU. :miranda:

Why?

BECAUSE DOING THIS IS f*ckING RETARDED. And because making free roam a 21 century version of WoW was NOT what I had in mind when I bought the game. Go target other like minded players like yourself and it's a WIN-WIN situation.

Now why are these such extremely difficult concepts for you griefer f*cktards to comprehend???

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

People who play like that are trolls. Come try that sh*t on me, and I'll have your bank account down to zero even after the patch. Even if you change servers. Motherf*cker.

You mean people who play for excitement?  I suppose you just hop in your "cruising car" and go sit at the strippers for 2 hours and consider that playing the game?  

That is playing the game. Just because it isn't how you play the game doesn't invalidate how they play the game. 

• FreshRabbi likes this

SSjEnforcer
  • SSjEnforcer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

K Im seriously confused. I thought the patch lowered the amount of cash that is dropped when you get killed to a max of $500.

Since when did we lose $2000 for dying in free mode?
I never got a message saying I lost money upon death or when I revive.

There was literally never any indication of this feature

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

what losers like you dont realize is that THIS is why we kill you.  Because we know it does THIS to you and makes you act like THIS.  You wouldnt be comparing a video game to delimbing little kittens if it didnt piss you off and make you actually think those 2 actions were even CLOSE to on par with each other.

I kill you penny pinching noobs because you act like you dont care. 

Why do you dropkicks persist with this lie?  Why not just be honest?  You do it because you're dickheads.

oG-DaLLaS
  • oG-DaLLaS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:52 AM Edited by oG-DaLLaS, 19 October 2013 - 12:52 AM.

OP is a troll.  In game and out.

Only reason to play is to hurt other people?!?!  Bullied in school were you?  Now getting all your revenge digitally?  

I hope you never have kids.

Its people like you who compare real life to the game who are actually the charity cases
Some people like to role play in games. I'm not one to do so but what does it matter to you if someone doesn't play how you play? Its GTA, people are meant to do anything they want

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:53 AM

K Im seriously confused. I thought the patch lowered the amount of cash that is dropped when you get killed to a max of $500.

Since when did we lose $2000 for dying in free mode?
I never got a message saying I lost money upon death or when I revive.

There was literally never any indication of this feature

I don't think it did tell you but just automatically deducted it from your bank account. 

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:20 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 19 October 2013 - 01:26 AM.

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

lmao no life?  I do it because its the only thing thats worth doing in the game now until theres some new sh*t.  

The people who have no lives are the ones who drive around the city pretending its some real life f*king scenario where you just goto the beach, or the strippers and have a nice little tuesday afternoon.  Yet the people who are sitting on the other end of the connection killing them and laughing about it because ITS A GAME are the ones with no lives? haha ok.  Have fun simulating your little bike ride down the boardwalk buddy.  Thats really what this games for...lmao
FINALLY! Someone who sees this game for what it is. Killing for no good reason is my gta life. f*ck the other boring sh*t. Walrus is fu*king dead right you fu*ktard. This game is designed for carnage, mayhem, wallet rape & pillage. It's not the fu*king sims. Here's an idea, pay the $100 and enter passive mode and enjoy your bike ride pain free, otherwise grow some balls and play the game like its meant to be played. Last time I checked the R* promo videos feature guns, explosions, destruction and gratuitous violence NOT a bunch of people CO existing peacefully whilst meeting each other on the pier for a friendly ride on the carousel followed by a stroll on Vespucci Beach.

I'm coming for you deadsh*ts.

killing for fun is understandable, killing soley to cause others pain is not

This is why there are things called DEATHMATCH all over the map. You can enter these things and kill anyone you wish.

What I'd love to see R* implement is a feature like this:

If some random f*cktard like FloatinWalrus tries to grief you in FM, then the game should automatically sense this, and immediately transport the offender into a purgatory TDM lobby.  This is a special TDM lobby which gives the victim the divine right to swing the griefer from his cock by

giving the victim the option of joining the griefer in that TDM lobby for some theraputic 1:1.  Victim gets the ability to call in airstrikes, has access to all varieties of military transport vehicles and WMD weapons.

Griefer only gets a giant SR2 style dildo for self defense and the best full body armor the game can provide. :lol:  And this will be the ONLY weapon and armor the griefer will get to respawn with the entire time in that lobby. :santa:

The victim gets to take revenge using any armor/weapon they see fit on griefer. Every time the victim loses to the griefer in the TDM, the griefer's bank account automatically donates $10k to the victim's bank account for "collateral damage" :colgate:

Victim also gets to replay the TDM mission as many times as they want against griefer.  And when the victim finally tires of killing the griefer, they can quit TDM purgatory.  But griefer will be left stuck in cyber purgatory for 1 full week real time----where they will provide endless entertainment for either the same victim, or any bounty hunters and other victims

I'd seriously doubt there would be a lot of smack talking crackheads like Walrus left who would want to keep gang banging in FM outside of the TDM/GTA races.  Assuming they survived purgatory or didn't quit playing GTA during detention that is... :lol:

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

I love how these guys love to brag about what hardcore badasses they are, but never seem to be willing to post their GTs so that some of the people here can target them.  But of course, most bullies are cowards, so what else would you expect...

• PkUnzipper likes this

ROTLD
  • ROTLD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:34 AM Edited by ROTLD, 19 October 2013 - 03:43 AM.

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

This will happen to you

2qxyt0x.jpg

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

I love how these guys love to brag about what hardcore badasses they are, but never seem to be willing to post their GTs so that some of the people here can target them.  But of course, most bullies are cowards, so what else would you expect...

its floatinwalrus you idiot

xterrorist
  • xterrorist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:41 AM

I think they should add the ability to roll when you are on foot and not pointing a gun.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Coward. You've been called out at least twice and your only response is misdirection. I'm confident they'd take you on before, after or during a nature hike. I don't blame you for being scared though, they're probably harder to hit than a rank 4's car...

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

Yes. and your point is? 

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

hey home boy, what to you say to my suggestion for a purgatory TDM?  You man enough to wear a kilt scots style? Or if a puff of wind were to accidentally blow up your kilt, would we run the risk of being traumatized by some hardcore tranny XXX genitalia?  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users