Photo

So all the little whiners got their way

154 replies to this topic
mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

so you kill people not because of the excitement or entertainment, you kill people because of the pleasure you get from causing another person misery. sounds healthy
  • oG-DaLLaS likes this

GTAPhilly1
  • GTAPhilly1

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

It's 2k for me but I have 300$ million so maybe it's based off total wealth

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

Just kill them 4x as much then. Sounds like you're such a badass that this shouldn't even be a problem.  /thread

• World Champion likes this

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

Same here, no point in killing another now or getting revenge when it doesn't really affect them.

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Its like talking to a bunch of monks who dont realize this ISNT REAL LIFE.  There is no point in arguing a point when the person your arguing with doesnt even know what damn game were playing.  

You were all bullied in high school werent you?

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

Same here, no point in killing another now or getting revenge when it doesn't really affect them.

You people are just sad. This is meant to be played competatively. Not sadistically. This is the whole reason why R* put Bad Sport lobbies in place. This is the reason why hospital bills were nerfed. I'll bet people like you take pleasure in delimbing kittens as well.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Its like talking to a bunch of monks who dont realize this ISNT REAL LIFE.  There is no point in arguing a point when the person your arguing with doesnt even know what damn game were playing.  

No, infact I was quite the bully in highschool. I just grew past adolescense, went to school, got a job, got a fiance. I don't really need to gratify myself by ruining someone else's fun.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

I think we should be asking you that question, not the other way around.

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

No, infact I was quite the bully in highschool. I just grew past adolescense, went to school, got a job, got a fiance. I don't really need to gratify myself by ruining someone else's fun.

Lol. How can you complain about him "bullying" people online if you bullied people in real life. Which is worse?

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

You people are just sad. This is meant to be played competatively. Not sadistically. This is the whole reason why R* put Bad Sport lobbies in place. This is the reason why hospital bills were nerfed. I'll bet people like you take pleasure in delimbing kittens as well.

what losers like you dont realize is that THIS is why we kill you.  Because we know it does THIS to you and makes you act like THIS.  You wouldnt be comparing a video game to delimbing little kittens if it didnt piss you off and make you actually think those 2 actions were even CLOSE to on par with each other.

I kill you penny pinching noobs because you act like you dont care.  but its exactly this kind of response that im looking for haha.  I love that you guys get all defensive and think that its YOU who are doing something right because your being nice to some random 3 countries away who is just going to kill you when he gets the chance anyway.

Who knows, maybe in GTA 6 there will be an option to hold hands if you guys are lucky.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

They should make a perma death server so if your character gets killed by another player he/she is gone and you have to make a new one. I think that would be pretty fun. 

Right, you'd think that would be fun until you got destroyed about 5 times.

If there is a permadeath option in games I always play it. I like to play as my character and I feel if I wasn't good enough to beat the game it means my character wasn't skilled enough. I would welcome a Permadeath server. It wouldn't be a random access either. It would have to be selected like invite only or solo session. That way only the people that want to play on it would play on it and the others that didn't would not play on it. 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Go ahead and go around killing people, but just a warning... if you somehow happen to run into me and kill me I'll add you on an alt account as a friend, join your session every time you're on, and run you over with my car every time you spawn down the street.

You won't think "that's how the game is supposed to be played" after that.

ManBearPigg
  • ManBearPigg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

lmao no life?  I do it because its the only thing thats worth doing in the game now until theres some new sh*t.  

The people who have no lives are the ones who drive around the city pretending its some real life f*king scenario where you just goto the beach, or the strippers and have a nice little tuesday afternoon.  Yet the people who are sitting on the other end of the connection killing them and laughing about it because ITS A GAME are the ones with no lives? haha ok.  Have fun simulating your little bike ride down the boardwalk buddy.  Thats really what this games for...lmao

FINALLY! Someone who sees this game for what it is. Killing for no good reason is my gta life. f*ck the other boring sh*t. Walrus is fu*king dead right you fu*ktard. This game is designed for carnage, mayhem, wallet rape & pillage. It's not the fu*king sims. Here's an idea, pay the $100 and enter passive mode and enjoy your bike ride pain free, otherwise grow some balls and play the game like its meant to be played. Last time I checked the R* promo videos feature guns, explosions, destruction and gratuitous violence NOT a bunch of people CO existing peacefully whilst meeting each other on the pier for a friendly ride on the carousel followed by a stroll on Vespucci Beach.

I'm coming for you deadsh*ts.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

what losers like you dont realize is that THIS is why we kill you.  Because we know it does THIS to you and makes you act like THIS.  You wouldnt be comparing a video game to delimbing little kittens if it didnt piss you off and make you actually think those 2 actions were even CLOSE to on par with each other.

I kill you penny pinching noobs because you act like you dont care.  but its exactly this kind of response that im looking for haha.  I love that you guys get all defensive and think that its YOU who are doing something right because your being nice to some random 3 countries away who is just going to kill you when he gets the chance anyway.

Who knows, maybe in GTA 6 there will be an option to hold hands if you guys are lucky.

I said it twice before. I'll say it again, and again, and again... Meet me in game I'll ruin you. PSN is meetreez.

Lol. How can you complain about him "bullying" people online if you bullied people in real life. Which is worse?

Didn't you see where I had written that I was a bully in highschool and had grown past that? Or did you just choose to ignore that part. Or are you one of those dorks who holds people to what they've done almost 10 years ago, even though they've changed...

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

PSN is RandomJD. 

I play the game to have some passive fun with my friends. Enjoy a nice cruise in customized cars, and will love doing some heists. 

But I'll be glad to make a little hardcore sh*t talker on the side my bitch. 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

lmao no life?  I do it because its the only thing thats worth doing in the game now until theres some new sh*t.  

The people who have no lives are the ones who drive around the city pretending its some real life f*king scenario where you just goto the beach, or the strippers and have a nice little tuesday afternoon.  Yet the people who are sitting on the other end of the connection killing them and laughing about it because ITS A GAME are the ones with no lives? haha ok.  Have fun simulating your little bike ride down the boardwalk buddy.  Thats really what this games for...lmao

FINALLY! Someone who sees this game for what it is. Killing for no good reason is my gta life. f*ck the other boring sh*t. Walrus is fu*king dead right you fu*ktard. This game is designed for carnage, mayhem, wallet rape & pillage. It's not the fu*king sims. Here's an idea, pay the $100 and enter passive mode and enjoy your bike ride pain free, otherwise grow some balls and play the game like its meant to be played. Last time I checked the R* promo videos feature guns, explosions, destruction and gratuitous violence NOT a bunch of people CO existing peacefully whilst meeting each other on the pier for a friendly ride on the carousel followed by a stroll on Vespucci Beach.

Lol and last time I checked Rockstar added the Bad Sport system to discourage killing of other players. Looks like you and Rockstar have differing opinions when it comes to playing GTA Online. I wonder who is right?

• RowanSane likes this

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

the person you are causing misery to is a real life person...and assuming the person actually gives a f*ck, which your earlier post did assume, that means you are causing real life misery. i know ignorant people don't actually try to grasp concepts and will be more concerned with their ego and not being wrong but hey, worth a try
  • RowanSane likes this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

In turn I come for players like you. Whenever another player tries to hunt me down and kill me I instead hunt them down and kill them multiple times. I followed a guy who killed me twice across two sessions and killed him at least a dozen times before he finally either quit the game or went into a solo session. 

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

the person you are causing misery to is a real life person...and assuming the person actually gives a f*ck, which your earlier post did assume, that means you are causing real life misery. i know ignorant people don't actually try to grasp concepts and will be more concerned with their ego and not being wrong but hey, worth a try

I've been trying. But to no avail. You can't teach common sense to something with the IQ of a rock....

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

This is EXACTLY why it was lowered. People like you only get enjoyment out of ruining other people's experience. Why should someone be subject to losing 2K everytime an idiot decides to kill them? Grow up.

wow.. its the same damn response in different wording from everybody.

Until you realize that THIS IS A GAME WHERE YOU KILL PEOPLE.  Theres nothing I can say

If "EVERYBODY" is saying something to you, then maybe you should consider that a clue that YOU are the one with the problem.

Also, i'm sick and tired of people like you, who constantly tell everyone that "GTA is all about killing". That is a VERY close minded argument. There are PLENTY of things to do other than go around killing anyone in your lobby, and perhaps you would know that if you had any friends to play with.

Lastly, there are DEATHMATCHES you can choose to enter if all you know how to do is kill people. That's what deathmatches are for.

• PkUnzipper likes this

mcmikezr1
  • mcmikezr1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:15 AM

killing for fun is understandable, killing soley to cause others pain is not

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Passive mode isn't available in vehicles.
You point is invalid.
It's just really gay when someone earns 2000 in a missions to have some f*cktard take it away from you as soon as you spawn in FM.
  • PkUnzipper likes this

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

I've been trying. But to no avail. You can't teach common sense to something with the IQ of a rock....

Real life bully (possibly ex-bully). Opinion invalid. 

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

killing for fun is understandable, killing soley to cause others pain is not

This is why there are things called DEATHMATCH all over the map. You can enter these things and kill anyone you wish.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

GTA:Online is meant to be played cooperatively for the most part with bits of PVP dabbled in just to keep players on their toes. It's not meant for you to go whipping around a corner in a super car, merkin' people while they're in the pause screen. You're supposed to band up and work together as criminals to make as much money as possible. Rockstar has even stated this multiple times.

I ask you this question: What is more challenging? Playing an 8 vs 8 TDM where everybody is expecting to get shot at, and people are in survival mode? Or smoking some fool while he's buying a pair of shade at Binco. If you'd prefer to do the latter, then you're a scrub.

ManBearPigg
  • ManBearPigg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Lol and last time I checked Rockstar added the Bad Sport system to discourage killing of other players. Looks like you and Rockstar have differing opinions when it comes to playing GTA Online. I wonder who is right?

Um, the bad sport system is designed for intentionally destroying a players owned car. Killing of other players is part of the game and encouraged e.g: racing to and collecting random crate drops. What are you supposed to do when another player gets there first, line up? Politely apologise for arriving late and interrupting the collection of items and chuck a u turn? f*ck no! You light that mofo up!

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Stating a fact. Not voicing my opinion. I was right. You are the petty type of person to hold people against what they've done in the past. Regardless of whether or not they have changed. Besides, you can see in my post history thay I've got many people who agree with a lot of what I have to say. So therefore my opinion is quite valid. Try making an actual argument the next time, instead of using your "Opinion Invalid" scapegoat, that only children really use.

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

OP is a troll.  In game and out.

Only reason to play is to hurt other people?!?!  Bullied in school were you?  Now getting all your revenge digitally?  

I hope you never have kids.

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

everytime i read one of these responses I blow up a level 4's personal vehicle.

Oh noez someone call the United Nations.

And idiot saying Rockstar made bad player to discourage killing.  Then why dont u get it for killing?  They made it to discourage ACTUAL grievers from leaving games early.

And anyone telling me to ,meet them in game, is this before or after your pre-arranged GTA team nature hike?

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

Stating a fact. Not voicing my opinion. I was right. You are the petty type of person to hold people against what they've done in the past. Regardless of whether or not they have changed. Besides, you can see in my post history thay I've got many people who agree with a lot of what I have to say. So therefore my opinion is quite valid. Try making an actual argument the next time, instead of using your "Opinion Invalid" scapegoat, that only children really use.

Whether you're right or not doesn't change the fact that it is an opinion. And you can't just claim to have changed and get way with whatever you want. If that was the case our prisons would be empty. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users