Photo

So all the little whiners got their way

154 replies to this topic
FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

• Brooksburgh and biggsull like this

Twitchh
  • Twitchh

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Inb4ban
  • Jetpack5000 likes this

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by FloatinWalrus, 18 October 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Lol and for what exactly?

for saying b*tches?

If their going to ban me for that, they might as well just do it now because its going to happen again considering we are on a forum for a game thats rated for adults

edit: for ALMOST saying b*tches

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

I agree. I'm not some sadist who spends all my time trying to make other players miserable, but when I see a douchebag, I want to thin out his bank account a bit. I think medical bills should be 5 grand

• Hama Chan likes this

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

People who play like that are trolls. Come try that sh*t on me, and I'll have your bank account down to zero even after the patch. Even if you change servers. Motherf*cker.

• dethbiker, PkUnzipper, ShadowedAscent and 4 others like this

Twitchh
  • Twitchh

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Banned for being a fat walrus.
  • PkUnzipper, lilpokerface, FreshRabbi and 1 other like this

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:24 PM Edited by fullmetal5550, 18 October 2013 - 11:26 PM.

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.  I know the general feedback about this is going to be positive.  But thats only because the general feedback is people who still havent realized we arent playing The Sims.  Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

I kill people to hurt them, not for my gain.  And for anyone who is going to complain about that, its a game, one person tries to beat another person.  Get used to it.. Or maybe you wont have to anymore because Rockstar is going to continue to compromise what the game actually is just to make all the little b*tches happy.

They should make a perma death server so if your character gets killed by another player he/she is gone and you have to make a new one. I think that would be pretty fun. 

I don't kill other players for fun but if another player starts targeting me because they are a jerk I won't hesitate to hunt them down and kill them over and over again. 

• PkUnzipper, lilpokerface and Jersey like this

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Whoa this happened with the patch eh?

I think this is a good thing. The 2k med bill was keeping people tame in free roam. Hopefully now, it will be the ruthless unsafe city I imagined it would be.

Basically, if you're not in your home, get your crew and get ready for war!

• World Champion and crashhat69 like this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

• dethbiker, 73duster, PkUnzipper and 4 others like this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

I see in the latest patch hospital fees have gone from 2000 to 500.

Along with several missions having their payouts cut by 50% or more. So yeah, i'm happy with the cut to hospital fees now that missions like Titan Of A Job only give $5000, as opposed to $10,0000 as it did before.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

They should make a perma death server so if your character gets killed by another player he/she is gone and you have to make a new one. I think that would be pretty fun. 

Right, you'd think that would be fun until you got destroyed about 5 times.

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

People who play like that are trolls. Come try that sh*t on me, and I'll have your bank account down to zero even after the patch. Even if you change servers. Motherf*cker.

You mean people who play for excitement?  I suppose you just hop in your "cruising car" and go sit at the strippers for 2 hours and consider that playing the game?  

• Orrangejuice likes this

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

This is EXACTLY why it was lowered. People like you only get enjoyment out of ruining other people's experience. Why should someone be subject to losing 2K everytime an idiot decides to kill them? Grow up.

• M210F, Jersey and RAS_ZeroZ like this

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

I love people like you, thinking you're hardcore cause you kill people in a game but it's really because you have no life and nothing better to do. The game has deathmatch dipsh*t. Go join it.

lmao no life?  I do it because its the only thing thats worth doing in the game now until theres some new sh*t.  

The people who have no lives are the ones who drive around the city pretending its some real life f*king scenario where you just goto the beach, or the strippers and have a nice little tuesday afternoon.  Yet the people who are sitting on the other end of the connection killing them and laughing about it because ITS A GAME are the ones with no lives? haha ok.  Have fun simulating your little bike ride down the boardwalk buddy.  Thats really what this games for...lmao

PsuPepperoni
  • PsuPepperoni

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Whats the point in killing people now if it doesnt even hurt them, because we dont gain anything from it.  And its the only damn thing left in this game to do.

Just do it in real life. It hurts them a lot more we will have one less whiners in this forum.  Everyone wins!

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

This is EXACTLY why it was lowered. People like you only get enjoyment out of ruining other people's experience. Why should someone be subject to losing 2K everytime an idiot decides to kill them? Grow up.

wow.. its the same damn response in different wording from everybody.

Until you realize that THIS IS A GAME WHERE YOU KILL PEOPLE.  Theres nothing I can say

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Geez, I guess you'll have to play BF4 or CoD Ghosts to get your grief on.

How awful!

FloatinWalrus
  • FloatinWalrus

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Geez, I guess you'll have to play BF4 or CoD Ghosts to get your grief on.

How awful!

no grief  here buddy, im not the one who keeps dying.  :Im just doing the only thing worth doing

• Brooksburgh likes this

Luftwaffle
  • Luftwaffle

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

You can still have fun PKing. The change doesn't affect the fun of hunting players one bit. It's only the asshats that try to spawn camp people to make them go broke that the change affects. In which case they can go f*ck themselves.

Ginobili137
  • Ginobili137

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

lmao no life?  I do it because its the only thing thats worth doing in the game now until theres some new sh*t.  

The people who have no lives are the ones who drive around the city pretending its some real life f*king scenario where you just goto the beach, or the strippers and have a nice little tuesday afternoon.  Yet the people who are sitting on the other end of the connection killing them and laughing about it because ITS A GAME are the ones with no lives? haha ok.  Have fun simulating your little bike ride down the boardwalk buddy.  Thats really what this games for...lmao

lol I agree with you somewhat. today there were a bunch of guys with mics (3 of them) and they were trying to act all cool by going to the strip club. I blew their car up with sticky bombs and it was f*cking hilarious to hear them rage and chase me for the next 20 minutes

• crashhat69 likes this

MrNoir
  • MrNoir

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

How can you find it fun when you don't even know if those 2k actually means anything to the person in question? Personally I feel that 2k really isn't that much. And if you like fighting other characters, you should embrace the lowered cost, cause it will most likely bring more to running around and daring to fight. However, I guess you're one of those chicken sh*ts that you find in every game, that don't really enjoy a challenging fight. If it were a MMORPG you'd probably stay away from people your own level and just kill people that don't have the ability to fight back due to level differences.

• RowanSane likes this

Daniel_B
  • Daniel_B

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Damn R*, ruining the fun for all the honest, hardworking trolls out there...

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

This.

It's fine to have the occasional fight with someone, but when you're just following someone and repeatedly killing them you're just being a dick. IMO it's actually more fun to have deathmatches with friends now that the cost of death has been lowered. 

From what I can gather, OP enjoys being a dick and is butthurt that repeatedly killing is not gonna annoy players as much now that we're only losing a max. of $500 per death

• crashhat69 likes this

Twitchh
  • Twitchh

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by Twitchh, 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM.

Shutup you fat walrus you know nothing.
  • lilpokerface and crashhat69 like this

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by meetreez, 18 October 2013 - 11:48 PM.

You mean people who play for excitement?  I suppose you just hop in your "cruising car" and go sit at the strippers for 2 hours and consider that playing the game?  

No, I like getting into deathmatches. It's people like you who want to hurt others that I hate. Who derives pleasure out of depleting someone's hard-earned fun dollars. Like I said in my previous post, I'll ruin you.

Munx
  • Munx

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

Oh man, this is so bullsh*t, I can no longer bankrupt a player by simply spawn raping him a couple of times.

God damn you R* why are you making it difficult for me to ruin other players experience?!

• RAS_ZeroZ and God-eater like this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

This. You ganking f*ck.

• atomicmask likes this

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

What the hell is this guy on about? lol

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

I noticed that one time I died was $400 the next time was a suicide from the car I was driving being a weak hunk of trash and that suicide cost $195. The patch notes say "a maximum of $500" but also remember players carrying more than $4999 can have their money stolen upon death.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

It's not our fault you have no imagination. I have demolition derbies with my friends all the time, we try to see who can stay alive with 4 stars the longest, sh*t like that.

If the only way you can have fun is at the expense of other people then you're just a f*cked up little kid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users