» «
Photo

abc50010

16 replies to this topic
meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by meetreez, 18 October 2013 - 11:15 PM.

I got a picture for you. Ripped it right off your hard drive. Should've known by the fact that you made a fake account just for trolling, that you'd look like this.

3p72ru.jpg

Damn bro. If I were you, I'd lay off those starving African kids. Because they have it good, in comparison to you, buddy.

• thieves, S-M-O-K-E and Omnicr0n like this

thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

hear hear

the_D4u?
  • the_D4u?

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

Nice :)

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Cant believe he posted that image.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

Cant believe he posted that image.

I know right. Some people just have absolutely no conscience

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Yeah, this forum has officially lost all credibility for me. Not that it had much to begin with.

Aside from a few decent, intelligent people. It's all yolo, swag, petty arguments and stupid f*cking pictures like that. That's forums in general though. So I'm not surprised.

The only upside is that mods do exist!

On a somewhat positive note, someday he'll grow up and know exactly how the guy in the picture felt and he won't be laughing anymore. I can assure you that.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Can I get a quick rundown of what happend?

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Yup but karma is a motherf*cker!!

Had to report him. He'd be banned on the fourm i moderate. Utterly useless to society.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Yeah, this forum has officially lost all credibility for me. Not that it had much to begin with.

Aside from a few decent, intelligent people. It's all yolo, swag, petty arguments and stupid f*cking pictures like that. That's forums in general though. So I'm not surprised.

On a somewhat positive note, someday he'll grow up and know exactly how the guy in the picture felt and he won't be laughing anymore. I can assure you that.

agreed, 

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:37 PM Edited by Omnicr0n, 18 October 2013 - 11:38 PM.

Nice :^:

Let me say thanks for showing there are some humans on the forum.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Some guy posted a meme of some starving child multiple times.

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Considering that most posters in this section have joined like just during this week, it's no surprise.

GTA Online forum section, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Considering that most posters in this section have joined like just during this week, it's no surprise.

GTA Online forum section, you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

I really don't know what happened in the last couple of weeks. It used to have some very mature people here. What happened to the days where forums were meant for forming events and discussing the actual game?

Tayman
  • Tayman

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

You know you are rofltrolling well when someone makes a thread with your name as the topic.

Stop feeding the trolls guys.  lol

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

I really don't know what happened in the last couple of weeks. It used to have some very mature people here. What happened to the days where forums were meant for forming events and discussing the actual game?

It happens with the release of every major game. Bungie.net took a turn for the worse after the release of Reach. I'd been there since late '07 when Halo 3 released and every year it progressively gets worse. Now I've only been here for about a week so I can't say much about these forums, but I genuinely enjoy them now that my beloved Bungie forums are a wreck of constant spam/trolls/pointless threads.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

I just seen it that's horrible..

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Some guy posted a meme of some starving child multiple times.

So... Where's the nearest flight off this planet?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users