Photo

Those who hate glitchers

12 replies to this topic
Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

Disclaimer so I don't get buried, I have not glitched. I was tempted but, fr fear of a reset decided against it. So now on to the topic.

People $$$ in this game affects another player virtually 0%. I have read over the forums and have heard people say, they can buy faster cars in races. Not if Custom Cars are turned off. So their money means 0.

They can use merriweather services, Yes. Each service about once every 15 minutes or so. Besides the airstrike most of it is weak and even the airstrike you have to sneak up on someone to use. The delay is extensive and the strike area is limited.

Clothing is another $$ based thing that has nothing to do with you.

Weapons is another cry, The problem is that you have to get the level to get the weapon and a pistol works better than an assault rifle in certain situations. I have lost to people 20 levels lower than me and beat people several levels above me. Even a 123 yesterday.

The cars are personal prizes that mostly sit in the garage and I think most of the gripe about this is that people want the cars they see on the street. Me I know I will get their soon. Im at 745k right now towards the Adder.

Lastly and this is the biggest reason that money has no bearing on the outcome or the enjoyment of the game is that you can ACTUALLY PURCHASE GTA$ with real money. 

So basically you guys are telling me that if someone spend 100$ and got 20Mil and called in an air strike on you that would be better than someone who glitched 20Mil and did the same. R* took care to make sure that it couldn't be that way.

I am one of the people who hate lvl access games. But, I understand why they did it because of the game cash cards. If the cash cards weren't in the game everything would probably be cash and carry instead of rank up.

As for people crying about people farming missions, get over yourselves. If someone has the patience to do the same mission 100-200 times a week more power to them. I would think that's a very boring way to do it.

End of Rant 

• PsuPepperoni, Ballistic_BG, lBloodStar and 1 other like this

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:38 PM Edited by karmaman101, 18 October 2013 - 10:38 PM.

Someone with common sense and logic...is this real life?

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

So..the Glitchers are good!...and..the plebs..are bad?

abc50010
  • abc50010

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

99124221did_not_read.gif

• wallpaper42 likes this

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by Xcali1985, 18 October 2013 - 10:55 PM.

So..the Glitchers are good!...and..the plebs..are bad?

Didn't say that, amazing how people can run with it. I just see a lot of people on the edge of a bridge for people glitching and farming.... Everyone knows, that R* will do something about glitchers. The majority of them will probably be reset. What im trying to state is that a lot of non-glitchers are at their breaking point over something that has almost no affect on their gameplay experience. 

If there was a lvl glitch then I would be worried.

99124221did_not_read.gif

DO.....NOT......CARE.....

I apologize that I don't speak in 5 word sentences to accommodate your ADD

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

+1 I feel the same way, so many people are ignorant of the pure facts behind it. They are just mad because they purely want to be.

Who cares if someone glitched to get money, it does not ruin my day. and it shouldn't ruin yours.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

It's jealousy.
I can understand R*s disapproval but the players, nah, crying about nothing that affects them.

We all want money just so we can f*ck around and not feel the dents in our pockets.

I'm not a glitcher or farmer and I don't care what you do to get money.

The ability to replay missions you have completed was a feature, not a mistake that R* then had to fix. It was right there on the menu for all to use. Even though some still don't know how to quick restart after a failure.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

qpg7.png

JagerBombS
  • JagerBombS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Trolling lower level players and broke ass people like myself is only fun for so long. I've abused money glitches in other games and it completely ruins the game for yourself. Saving and buying the car and equipment you want gives it more substance. The progression is in the money. The economy is balanced so getting to the high tier items is supposed to take a long time, and everyone who has a garage full of super cars and call in their jets and tanks at will are only growing more bored by the minute. Not trying to sound high brow by any means, if you wanted all the money and glitched for it, so be it. I'll be over here, doing missions and racing with my friends, knowing I'm always working towards something awesome. While the glitchers only have grief to give and nothing to look forward too.

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by Xcali1985, 18 October 2013 - 11:28 PM.

Trolling lower level players and broke ass people like myself is only fun for so long. I've abused money glitches in other games and it completely ruins the game for yourself. Saving and buying the car and equipment you want gives it more substance. The progression is in the money. The economy is balanced so getting to the high tier items is supposed to take a long time, and everyone who has a garage full of super cars and call in their jets and tanks at will are only growing more bored by the minute. Not trying to sound high brow by any means, if you wanted all the money and glitched for it, so be it. I'll be over here, doing missions and racing with my friends, knowing I'm always working towards something awesome. While the glitchers only have grief to give and nothing to look forward too.

Exactly, I don't understand how people are talking about never playing the game again because a level 17 has a Adder. So what. What I would be worried about if someone went from level 1-120 overnight. Then I would fear him, but then again he probably doesn't have any money to buy anything. You need both level and money. 

Rockstar made it that way so that you would have to play various missions to become a dominant player. Some missions are more cash oriented some are more RP oriented. 

There are even things in the game that have nothing to do with level, like Turbo Starts, Stunt Jumps, Slipstreams, etc. Just because you have cash and even some rank doesn't mean the world is yours. 

Hell even some of the gun upgrades require so many kills with that weapon.

Visionary1
  • Visionary1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

It's funny to see all of the excuses and justifications for cheating. Fact is, doing the Lsc glitch is cheating, say what you want. I don't think anyone would have a problem with it if it were not the online side of the game. Every legit player works hard for the cash they have, obviously people who abuse the glitch will get no respect. The Lsc glitch is tempting for everyone that hears about it, but only the weak do it.

I don't want to see people banned because its not cheating against another player such as in death match or a race, but I wouldn't mind a big red cheater stamp across their charictar pic for all to see.

JagerBombS
  • JagerBombS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

An indicator would be a fair enough punishment. Like a yellow blip instead of white, maybe a nice prison tattoo on their stupid face. Like anyone thinks you're cool in a hot pink Adder anyways. I guess they kind of stand out on their own, don't they!

kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:03 AM

good rant, seems like not everyone has lost the logical side of things; people need to get over themselves and look at the whole picture from a third perspective. :) :^: #KGOD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users