Photo

Idea for the Future

7 replies to this topic
hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:05 PM

If GTA really hits off and it retains its popularity long term, obviously there are going to be so many things for Rockstar to add as DLC etc to keep things fresh.

One idea I had, which is a bit 'sci-fiey' and perhaps moves away from your traditional GTA style but nevertheless could be very interesting, is introducing space travel and planets etc.

Think about it, we could purchase a rocket (would have to be very expensive) and fly the rocket up towards different planets which we could inhabit etc.

Perhaps Rockstar could do something with the content creator so that we can create our planets environment etc.

I know it sounds a little bit different, but it would be fun for sure.

The could add different guns like lasers and maybe even light sabers etc

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

If GTA really hits off and it retains its popularity long term, obviously there are going to be so many things for Rockstar to add as DLC etc to keep things fresh.

One idea I had, which is a bit 'sci-fiey' and perhaps moves away from your traditional GTA style but nevertheless could be very interesting, is introducing space travel and planets etc.

Think about it, we could purchase a rocket (would have to be very expensive) and fly the rocket up towards different planets which we could inhabit etc.

Perhaps Rockstar could do something with the content creator so that we can create our planets environment etc.

I'd buy a DLC where I can hang on the international space station with my close friends

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:09 PM Edited by hewentthatway666, 18 October 2013 - 10:09 PM.

I'd buy a DLC where I can hang on the international space station with my close friends

Yeh they could even take it further and add aliens n stuff.... nah maybe that's too much haha.  Certainly being able to operate our own spaceship would be a great idea.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Yeh they could even take it further and add aliens n stuff.... nah maybe that's too much haha.  Certainly being able to operate our own spaceship would be a great idea.

I could see having a helmsman, engineer, gunner etc a fully functional space crew and transporting space grog to Romulus VII since you bought it low on mars and can sell it high there, sort of like the bawsaq but properly implemented this time instead of that disgrace

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

I could see having a helmsman, engineer, gunner etc a fully functional space crew and transporting space grog to Romulus VII since you bought it low on mars and can sell it high there, sort of like the bawsaq but properly implemented this time instead of that disgrace

Great idea, and perhaps they could introduce player v spacemen styled deathmatches.  Lol I really hope this happens.  Might start a petition at some point

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

Great idea, and perhaps they could introduce player v spacemen styled deathmatches.  Lol I really hope this happens.  Might start a petition at some point

I could see a spaceship race through an asteroid belt and etc that you can bet money on but it takes your whole crew to run the ship instead of just one person. Also would be cool to have some alien races that we can play in game.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

I could see a spaceship race through an asteroid belt and etc that you can bet money on but it takes your whole crew to run the ship instead of just one person. Also would be cool to have some alien races that we can play in game.

just came up with a beauty.  spaceship heists. certainly ships would require the WHOLE crew to pull together as a collective to ensure that the destination is reached.

spaceships should have a learning curve to them etc to be able to use etc otherwise they would be just TOO powerful, which could ruin the games balance.

Clay33
  • Clay33

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Kerbal Space Program

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users