Photo

I dont even know anymore.

13 replies to this topic
CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Cockstars logic: Patch everything! Nerf everything! 50% rp and cash gain of all missions! Now go buy our cashcards so we can be even more greedy!
And people complaining about grinding/farming/glitching what so ever, go f*ck yourself.

Facepalm_227785.jpg

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

*Gives cookie* it will be ok.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Wow, cockstar and a captain picard meme in the same thread... Really showing that maturity there m8

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by CalleSluggo, 18 October 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Wow, cockstar and a captain picard meme in the same thread... Really showing that maturity there m8

Wow, theadmiral and his/her useless posts....really thinking he/she a moderator m8

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

R* literally wants us all to glitch our money.

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

R* literally wants us all to glitch our money.

I know right dude, its ridiculous.

kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

Cockstars logic: Patch everything! Nerf everything! 50% rp and cash gain of all missions! Now go buy our cashcards so we can be even more greedy!
And people complaining about grinding/farming/glitching what so ever, go f*ck yourself.

Facepalm_227785.jpg

Same people who praise our government, call it america and run around yellin "meriica".

Ignorance and false morals, among other characteristic flaws.

Form of stockholm syndrome? hah #KGOD

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

Clearly the ease and availability of Glitches as well as the total lack of punishment by Rockstar, in conjunction  with Cash Cards tells us that R* want us to Glitch; and buy a card now and then to help them out.

Seems fair, let's support them guys, who's with me?

kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

You're kind of annoying, "m8ateee". Feel free to disagree, but you taking your time to reply was immature, considering he didn't act in an immature way only stated his opinion, matey #KGOD

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Clearly the ease and availability of Glitches as well as the total lack of punishment by Rockstar, in conjunction  with Cash Cards tells us that R* want us to Glitch; and buy a card now and then to help them out.

Seems fair, let's support them guys, who's with me?

No thanks :) 

You're kind of annoying, "m8ateee". Feel free to disagree, but you taking your time to reply was immature, considering he didn't act in an immature way only stated his opinion, matey #KGOD

I like you.

Minrath
  • Minrath

Mullet Squad Master

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

First off, it's stupid to use the pound sign on a public forum, you're just like those kids who go #yoloswag on here; second off, His reply wasn't immature, it was his OPINION that the OP was immature, and you're saying to respect opinions.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

I don't particularly care for you either, all you do is insert politics. But i'm not complaining

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:01 PM Edited by CalleSluggo, 18 October 2013 - 11:02 PM.

First off, it's stupid to use the pound sign on a public forum, you're just like those kids who go #yoloswag on here; second off, His reply wasn't immature, it was his OPINION that the OP was immature, and you're saying to respect opinions.

It wasnt an opinion, it was meant to be an insult to me.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

I BLAME THE PUSSY BITCH R* COMMUNITY FOR GETTING RID OF REPLAY.  

WHY THE HELL DID YOU FOOLS WANT R* TO GET RID OF REPLAY. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users