• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic
UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

If they are fighting over a video game, I wonder what will happen if it was for a girl.

'Murica

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:41 PM Edited by biggsull, 19 October 2013 - 08:42 PM.

AmericaVsEurope-Sharenator2.jpg.png

more like this (I think you can figure out which countries they are from):

method=get&rs=96&q=75&x=-2&y=157&w=310&h

fatbristol.jpg

Pretty sure that was a (blank) father and his son being talked sh*t to by the (blank) guy, father warns (blank) guy if you speak to my son like that Ill knock you out, what are you high? (blank) guy doesnt back down and continues starting sh*t... gets his ass beat 2v1.

Hes lucky he wasn't stabbed or shot, easily could have happened in a scuffle like that with so many people blocking the view.

If I was the father and some dude was talking sh*t to my kid in front of me, he wouldn't get the warning.It would be here's your game, enjoy it in the hospital.

(blank)?

Im not a racist. lol

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

Watched the video, not one copy of any GTA anywhere

oG-DaLLaS
  • oG-DaLLaS

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:35 PM

haha look at all you Americans getting butt hurt

America is full of idiots all 300+ million of you

your a fat virgin with f*cked up teeth

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

Using generalizations and stereotypes is also a sign of idiocy. 

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Hahaha stupid fat muricans at their finest

Richieleos
  • Richieleos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Americans?  Don't try and act like your pathetic little country doesn't have its fair share of morons too.

Wow so upset . Well on behalf of our "pathetic " country, I apologize for whatever it is your upset about. Feel better? Lol

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

cant argue with which one is hotter since they both are but man..

I love when british chicks want that American cock (mine) its like they cant stay away from it.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Older than dinosaurs this video. f*cking gaylord.

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Buck_Teeth.jpg

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

He got his ass beat Down Love it ..

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

surprising that was pretty enteraining

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

lol hysterical video.  I bought mine from EB Games (not sure if they have those in the u.s.) but it was quiet there and they had dozens behind the counter.  Girl selling it warned me not to let underage friend play it because of the violence and nudity LOL

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

makes fun of Americans

has an American city in his avatar

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

For all you cockholsters dissing America for this, allow me to go to youtube and pull up some equally retarded idiots from your country. I'm certain it won't take a whole lot of searching.

• RAS_ZeroZ and DirtyOldbear like this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

I love when british chicks want that American cock (mine) its like they cant stay away from it.

That's invalid. Clearly a little boy living in a fantasy world. When you actually leave home, get a job, travel the world, you'll learn that you're full of crap.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by GTALegion, 20 October 2013 - 03:51 AM.

That's invalid. Clearly a little boy living in a fantasy world. When you actually leave home, get a job, travel the world, you'll learn that you're full of crap.

To be fair, I did snag myself a British wife with my Southern US accent. Well, that, and my massive schlong.

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

more like this (I think you can figure out which countries they are from):

method=get&rs=96&q=75&x=-2&y=157&w=310&h

fatbristol.jpg

Pretty sure that was a (blank) father and his son being talked sh*t to by the (blank) guy, father warns (blank) guy if you speak to my son like that Ill knock you out, what are you high? (blank) guy doesnt back down and continues starting sh*t... gets his ass beat 2v1.

Hes lucky he wasn't stabbed or shot, easily could have happened in a scuffle like that with so many people blocking the view.

If I was the father and some dude was talking sh*t to my kid in front of me, he wouldn't get the warning.It would be here's your game, enjoy it in the hospital.

(blank)?

Im not a racist. lol

Ugly-llama.jpg

the_mango55
  • the_mango55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

Could have just preordered it

haha American's

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QC9LYySjGPs

http://www.foxnews.c...-auto-stabbing/

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 20 October 2013 - 04:03 AM.

funny cause you don't have neither you are a 15 yr old troll kid who no one likes and was banned from an even that was hosted in the forums so your point is quite invalid

lmao yes im talking about the demolition derby you clearly sound like a kid (voip) who most likely plays COD..

also to everyone else who is actually of age to comprehend this topic.. Im not dissing on british women but its a known  that they love americans just simple as that

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

funny cause you don't have neither you are a 15 yr old troll kid who no one likes and was banned from an even that was hosted in the forums so your point is quite invalid

lmao yes im talking about the demolition derby you clearly sound like a kid (voip) who most likely plays COD..

also to everyone else who is actually of age to comprehend this topic.. Im not dissing on british women but its a known  that they love americans just simple as that

What? You can't even type English. Lol. Banned? From what? This forum? Ok... pretty sure I'm here replying... dumb idiot.

DirtyOldbear
  • DirtyOldbear

Dirty fukin Dozen == Dfuk ==

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

What? You can't even type English. Lol. Banned? From what? This forum? Ok... pretty sure I'm here replying... dumb idiot.

O sh*t Grammar Police is that all you got Moron......

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

O sh*t Grammar Police is that all you got Moron......

I'm not judging your grammar... I'm simply telling you that you didn't type your comment in English. I didn't understand a word of it.

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:13 AM Edited by Born_Homicidal, 20 October 2013 - 04:17 AM.

thanks for proving my point exactly lmao

"banned from an event hosted in the forums"

"lmao yes im talking about the demolition derby"

cant read huh boy? I guess that COD rage is taking over your 15 yr old mine huh?

as fow grammar nikka I can give two shiets about it. Its the f*cking internet and no I don't correct little mistakes that should be fixed such as ' , . letters cause I plain flat out don't give a sh*t professor dumbass

editeeeee: my post still come out as intended and still have its effect such as pissing off an idiot who takes comments from someone he doesn't even know to the heart lol

• DirtyOldbear likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

thanks for proving my point exactly lmao

"banned from an event hosted in the forums"
"lmao yes im talking about the demolition derby"

cant read huh boy? I guess that COD rage is taking over your 15 yr old mine huh?

as fow grammar nikka I can give two shiets about it. Its the f*cking internet and no I don't correct little mistakes that should be fixed such as ' , . letters cause I plain flat out don't give a sh*t professor dumbass

editeeeee: my post still come out as intended and still have its effect such as pissing off an idiot who takes comments from someone he doesn't even know to the heart lol

Banned from an event? I remember now. I asked "can you bring a dumper to the event". This means I'm not taking the event seriously, this means I have no inventions of coming to the event. Now stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users