» «

Whats a 165 level, 120 million dollar character worth?

63 replies to this topic
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Something I can obtain for free is of no value whatsoever. In conclusion, it's worthless. Just give it away, neckbeard.

• aussiemcgr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Also what to stop him from contacting Sony after the sale and saying he forgot his passcode.

Sony is to stop that.   Have you ever tried to recover a PSN account?

That sh*t is impossible without sixteen forms of photo identification and some super Top Secret codes.

You should try recovering a Microsoft Outlook account. Don't have a second account attached to your lost one? You can add a cell phone and they'll text you a confirmation code, but before they send you the text, you have to confirm the cell phone number from the email account you are trying to recover. Fricken geniuses. Then again, you can always answer two dozen of the most ridiculous questions about your email account, such as all of your folders and the exact headers and recipients of your last 10 emails. Get one question wrong and they lock your account down, lol.

• JUX

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

f*ck off you c*nt. 

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

LOL I DO NOT GIVE A sh*t ABOUT EULAS or any other legalsleeze.

As far as I know, selling accounts or game material is against EULAs for both Rockstar and Microsoft. If either caught wind of the sell, then the account in question might be banned, and might include a console ban on the 360 that you are selling this on.

I know for any online game selling ingame items for real money, unless specifically allowed, like Pilot Licenses in EVE will get your account banned, or reset at the very least. I know several people in EVE that purchased credits and had all those credits removed, for most of them that left them in the negatives. I got a good laugh out of it, and they learned to not buy credits again through back channels.

You're so brave.

I can't weait for your next thread crying like a baby when you get your arse banned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users