Photo

A Parents Decision :\

45 replies to this topic
Erempiris
  • Erempiris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

Tell your parents they are failing at life, if your at the age that they need to buy it for you.....

I got GTAIV for Christmas (PC) when I was 19 from my parents. I could have bought it myself - but I didn't. My parents got it for me. What the hell would be wrong with that?

• SilverRST and Kromix like this

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

I got GTAIV for Christmas (PC) when I was 19 from my parents. I could have bought it myself - but I didn't. My parents got it for me. What the hell would be wrong with that?

Its one of those phases they go through - you cant tell anyone you got it from your parents because thats embarrasing ... i remember it vagely but it was something like that when i was teen so prolly still is ... :)

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Tell your parents they are failing at life, if your at the age that they need to buy it for you.....

You are taking mirror pics at the age of 30. Dear me. 

• Hooves07 likes this

sneety
  • sneety

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

Get my dick all hard cuz I think its a chick, then find out its some 12 year old kid.

not cool

wait what

What????

24pcjrd.jpg

• Smackcat likes this

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

I have had enough of these sh*tty posts!!!

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

I grew up on pac-man and It didn't lead me to years of moving round a dark room with flashing lights eating up little white things......

Oh wait :p

• BurnCK likes this

Setrakus
  • Setrakus

The Strategist.

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

If you buy the on demand version you can license transfer it to your brothers console and both play at the same time. This requires a credit card or microsoft points (card things w/e)

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

boy the parents is fail parent actions the people before 16 is not for playing game grand theft auto 5 just that this game is feeding the evil boy

Trevor_Philips_Enterprise
  • Trevor_Philips_Enterprise

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

boy the parents is fail parent actions the people before 16 is not for playing game grand theft auto 5 just that this game is feeding the evil boy

Go to school and learn some grammar. YOU are a fail.

I've played 18+ games with 15 and it didn't "feed my evil boy". I'm getting angry to comments like that.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:47 AM

Boy you new members never get tired of annoying the f*ck out of the forum, do you all?

Erempiris
  • Erempiris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:01 PM Edited by Erempiris, 25 October 2013 - 12:02 PM.

Its one of those phases they go through - you cant tell anyone you got it from your parents because thats embarrasing ... i remember it vagely but it was something like that when i was teen so prolly still is ... :)

I've never had that sentiment. Why be embarassed about getting a gift/present? I don't get it. OP might be well over 18, brother may be 17 or 18 himself. People just yap away instantly the moment they even get a whiff of somebody possibly being younger than 18; everyone just looves to be morally superior and stuff. But f*ck me you can tell me, with a straight face, that any of you haven't played Unreal Tournament, Duke Nukem, Wolfenstein etc. when you were young kids. Please. Unreal Tournament's instagib is a million times more gorey than GTAV.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

I've made fun of Kids online, not PROUD of it. But when it's a kid talking about a lot of stuff not for his age, or is I'll mannered I take pride in my actions. Teach the little sh*t a lesson.

There's monsters online and we have beer!

In all seriousness though I was about 7-8 when I first touched GTA 2 on my ps1 and honestly I didn't turn out too bad. May have picked up a couple smart remarks along the way but I knew how to control myself. It's not bad parenting to let them play or buy it for them but you have to (or at the very least be more focused) teach them about the real world and how it is different than gta.

Oh and manners.

To be fair though, the early GTA's were nothing like the current ones. 

Overhead view, with the most violent aspect of it being able to mow down a line of Hari Krishnas, which were just low detail orange blobs on the screen.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Age rating just prevents you from purchasing it yourself.

Just like alcohol in UK is 18 to buy, but you can drink from 16 in a restaurant if accompanied by an adult, and there's nothing to stop a parent letting you have a beer at home. 

And don't pretend that none of you watched an 18 rated movie before you were 18. I bet 99% of you did.

• Hooves07 likes this

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

And don't pretend that none of you watched an 18 rated movie before you were 18. I bet 99% of you did.

They made me star in them :cry:

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

Hi,

Me and my brother own separate Xbox's and we both want GTA V and my parents want to know if they buy one game can it be used on two consoles. Also if it can, can me and my brother play Online at the same time???

Only one per console there buddy, so take the advice of the gentleman below...
cherish-it.gif

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

PEOPLE, the kid asked a SIMPLE question... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users