Personal vehicle! HELP ME

2 replies to this topic
  • JohanW

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hi all :)
please help me. I'm trying to figure this out, but no luck at all :( 

I'm trying to get an expensive personal vehicle in gta v online. BUT HOW!! I want something like the entity XF or the infernous :) do you have to buy them to custom them, or is there some other way? please answer :)

• GratuitousViolets

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

Expensive vehicles can be bought for obscene amounts of money online via the game phone the way you bought cars in the campaign.  You have to earn the money first, however.

You can steal cars and keep them by having them customized, however, I think you're prevented from doing this to certain models (perhaps until you rank up?).  I think this is the system to prevent small ranked players from becoming too overpowered early in their play.

I also noted you cannot sell certain cars to the Los Santos customs.  You can't make more than $9,000ish in a 45 minute span.  Some cars are deemed "too hot" to sell.  Maybe this will change with rank later in the patches, I don't know.

• arama

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

You have to buy premium cars and you cant get them for free no matter what your rank, this is so money doesnt become pointless and players that put the time to earn enough cash to but a supercar dont waste their money when a little rank 4 rolls past in a car they stole for free that you just paid $700,000 for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users