Photo

Can you edit your garage?

11 replies to this topic
AzaKiiLLz
  • AzaKiiLLz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Hey there I googled many times and didnt find an answer so I'm asking here: Can you edit your garage? I mean can you change the places from your cars in the garage?

Hope you can help me,
Aza :)

ShanksMcShankly
  • ShanksMcShankly

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

I've been wondering this too... It would suck if there was no option to rearrange the positions you display your cars in your garage. That would definitely be something they would need to add if we don't have the option already.

AzaKiiLLz
  • AzaKiiLLz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Yep that's my opinion too it looks somehow ugly because there are kinda gaps because I sold some of my cars

PZVNGI
  • PZVNGI

BOSS

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

No, you cannot.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Not with any method that you're going to like. Can you rearrange your cars? Nope. You can replace existing cars with new ones, as long as you fill your garage up. This will let you "rearrange" your vehicles, as long as you can afford to purchase them again. Kind of dumb, I'm sure that'll be fixed in the future.

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:05 PM

Is it a good idea to immediately fill my garage with crappy cars after purchasing my apartment then replace them with the car I want there in the future?

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

of course you cant. what do you think this is? a decent game? ha

PsuPepperoni
  • PsuPepperoni

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Is it a good idea to immediately fill my garage with crappy cars after purchasing my apartment then replace them with the car I want there in the future?

well its not a bad idea.  theres no disadvantage to it, so i guess if you want to use that to place new cars in a specific place then go for it

kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Yet another very simple aspect that rockstar overlooked; maybe they will add it with a patch, hopefully. #KGOD

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Here's what I do. Fill my garage with random cars. And then when I find a car I want I go replace it in the order I want. Unfortunately you car move insured cars that are already there

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Here's what I do. Fill my garage with random cars. And then when I find a car I want I go replace it in the order I want. Unfortunately you car move insured cars that are already there

I didn't understand your last sentence. Can you explain?

Anatomical
  • Anatomical

Cranberries

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

*unfortunately you *cant move cars that are insured or cars that are already there. Sorry about that mobile screwed everything up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users