Photo

Where is everybody for PC?

11 replies to this topic
chumpylala
  • chumpylala

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Sorry if the info is on here somewhere but I just got the game and can't find anyone online.  Not sure if I'm doing something wrong???  Any help is appreciated!!

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

What game types/modes are you trying to play? Is your game modded? Do you play on IV/TLaD/TBoGT ?

chumpylala
  • chumpylala

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

uummm, i choose: Multiplayer, Player Match, Live, Quick Match, and any of the games like deathmatch etc.... All from the mobile phone in the game.  No my game isn't modded.  I know I'm doing something wrong some where because I'm new to this so thanks for your help!!!

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Well Games for Windows Live is gone so I'm not sure Online works anymore

chumpylala
  • chumpylala

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

I found someone a few days ago and played a couple games so it works, just that nobody was there

NSanityHD
  • NSanityHD

Hello everyone! Name name is Kyle.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

Microsoft are shutting down the GFWL service, so GTA IV, TLAD and TBoGT will no longer have multiplayer abilities.

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

Microsoft are shutting down the GFWL service, so GTA IV, TLAD and TBoGT will no longer have multiplayer abilities.

This is gonna happen in 2014 as far as I know, now everything works fine.

You need to go to Multiplayer> Player Match> LIVE> Custom match to enter server browser and join one of found games

chumpylala
  • chumpylala

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

I tried that last night and I found a list of games to join!! but only a few, are there just not many people that play this online anymore?? does a mod have anything to do with it?

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, cen u gibe me de peprment pls?

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

Most people are playing on modded servers...

SARDYNA108
  • SARDYNA108

Spammaster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

Most people are playing on modded servers...

Thats not true

I tried that last night and I found a list of games to join!! but only a few, are there just not many people that play this online anymore?? does a mod have anything to do with it?

What mod? You said you have no mods

chumpylala
  • chumpylala

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Right, I have no mod.  Was wondering if it would have any impact to online play if i did have one.... i don't even fully know what a mod is haha!

Zeta87
  • Zeta87

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:39 AM

Check your NAT: if it's stricted ( very bad ) or moderate you see less servers than normals because with a stricted NAT you can play only in servers where all people have open NAT and if someone with moderate or strict NAT join up, you get kicked out; with moderate NAT you can play on servers where players with open and moderate NAT are, without players with stricted NAT or you get kicked out. With open nat you can play with everyone. Open your router's ports  ( port forwarding ) to get a moderate or open nat. Check what's your actual NAT in live options, under connection status or something like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users