Quantcast

» «
Photo

Reasons why Bad Sport is the utter bullsh*t.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic
M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Seriously Rockstar? I get bad sport in a game where I'm encouraged to wreak havoc and destroy things. Its not supposed to be a friendly, "don't hurt me" kind of game.

Why am I being punished for blowing up people's cars?

You ask, "Why are you blowing up people's cars in the first place, you dick?"

Reasons:

1. Players chase me and try to kill me all the time. I simply throw a sticky bomb out the window. I blow there car up and I can get to my destination. Problem solved. I live.

2. Douchebags, there everywhere. Someone constantly harassing me and my friends? I'll take out his means of fastest transportation and get away.

BUT, no, I'm punished for stopping those who harass and try to kill me.

Now I can't play with friends for 2 days. That's the worst part of it all. I can't enjoy a game designed for friends because I defend myself in the best possible way.

• Quantum1977 likes this

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by Xcali1985, 18 October 2013 - 09:06 PM.

I must admit the whole blowing up cars thing is annoying. I have a buddy who bought the tank and people ran into him and he got bad sport warnings. He was driving away from them.

What's going to happen is that the bad sport servers are going to be more fun than the normal ones. People are going to come out of bad sport and right back into it.

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Another thing they should do is change it from bad sport to something like menace or something. Bad Sport makes it sound like you loss so you are taking it out on someone.

Quantum1977
  • Quantum1977

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:49 PM

I agree with you 100%  It makes no sense whatsoever.  This is GTA, we are criminals out for ourselves. So what if I enjoy blowing up players cars, we are criminals, killers, thieves. I want to cause havoc.

Seriously Rockstar? I get bad sport in a game where I'm encouraged to wreak havoc and destroy things. Its not supposed to be a friendly, "don't hurt me" kind of game.

Why am I being punished for blowing up people's cars?

You ask, "Why are you blowing up people's cars in the first place, you dick?"

Reasons:

1. Players chase me and try to kill me all the time. I simply throw a sticky bomb out the window. I blow there car up and I can get to my destination. Problem solved. I live.

2. Douchebags, there everywhere. Someone constantly harassing me and my friends? I'll take out his means of fastest transportation and get away.

BUT, no, I'm punished for stopping those who harass and try to kill me.

Now I can't play with friends for 2 days. That's the worst part of it all. I can't enjoy a game designed for friends because I defend myself in the best possible way.

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

I agree with you 100%  It makes no sense whatsoever.  This is GTA, we are criminals out for ourselves. So what if I enjoy blowing up players cars, we are criminals, killers, thieves. I want to cause havoc.

Bad Sport servers are going to be where the game is at. It's going to make the normal servers hell as people are going to join rooms looking to blow up cars just to get in bad sport to play with their friends.

1000$ a day good sport payment is a joke.

lightningun
  • lightningun

...Rage...

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

I agree now, before I was totally for the bad sport system, but now I realize it's beyond retarded and should not be there at all for no reason.

If someone blows up another person's car, they should just have the offender pay for it, or just respawn free of charge every time. I don't even know why they don't respawn it for free now anyway.

People always quitting games should just be paid a little less for their next job or something, or just leave them alone altogether. It's just a f*cking game.

Same crap happened with black ops 2 where people where banned for quitting games but they removed it after feedback. Say what you will but at least cod listens to their fans.

Gta online is free mode is 0 fun right now till they
Make a real passive mode
Remove bad sport system
Don't have to pay for deaths and destroyed cars.(big one here)

Glennyman
  • Glennyman

Limburg

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

How many car kills before you get bad sport? Cause I often blow up one and im not badsport

M16A3 TryHard
  • M16A3 TryHard

Carbine Rifle Tryhard

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by M16A3 TryHard, 19 October 2013 - 06:43 PM.

How many car kills before you get bad sport? Cause I often blow up one and im not badsport

Not sure actually. I blew up like 6 cars in one game, then went to a new one like 30 minutes later and had blown up 2 or 3 cars.

I get the "Bad Sport, you will be punished." message A LOT, but I ruined one Bugatti yesterday ( not the same day as above ) and got bad sport

idrift
  • idrift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

I think it comes down to the total value destroyed over/ money earned.

The badsport system is stupid as I had a group of 4 guys chasing me, they crashed there car and I shot at them and HIT THE PETROL TANK (i never knew it was part of GTA5) Then I get the BadSport message (not actually the bad sport disiplinary). It is really open to abuse, it essentially gives the player an outdoor safezone against anything bar bullets when they are in there owned vehicle.

lyosha
  • lyosha

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

rockstar went full retard with the bad sport system.

GoldnWarir
  • GoldnWarir

Youtuber

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Here's the thing, you PAY LESS TO FIX YOUR CAR THAN IT IS TO PAY FOR MEDICAL BILLS. It is foolish that a car should have more effect on a person's reputation than simply killing the other player. 

Recon_of_the_Green
  • Recon_of_the_Green

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

bad sport is an annoying waste of time : / right along with passive mode oh god f*ck passive mode >:(

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

Im currently in bad sport.

Never quit a mission, race, deathmatch, etc.

A guy was chasing me yesterday and he beat up his car pretty bad doing it. I then got tired of running and started shooting while driving, next thing I know his car is on fire and he gets out. I run him over. Drive away and car blows up. I get bad sport.

I was still in the lobby with the cone hat.

Now I will say I have destroyed cars maybe 2-3 a day here and their mostly when attacked or some idiot parks his car infront of ammunation or some guy parked his sand king in front of my garage. and I couldn't get in.

It sucks that I have to suffer bad sport because of that. In addition bad sports also contain the cheaters. 

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

whoever made bad sport a straight up bitch. and passive mode. gtfo with that pussy sh*t

Xcali1985
  • Xcali1985

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

Bad Sport should be set up completely different.

First I want to say this. I should have the option as a good sport to play in a bad sport lobby. The fact that I have friends and even a crew that I cannot play with while im in bad sport is stupid.

Next, bad sport should not apply to your friends and crew members. We have invite only sessions and we decide that its no holds barred and anything goes but get bad sport. What the hell!

Next, if you want to make it a punishment, then make it a punishment. Make the bad sport lobbies pistols only. Or no custom car usage, something. All you did was throw me in a separate pool of players. Nothing else. I still have access to everything in the game.

Now as far as becoming a bad sport, quitting a mission that you host should count as 2 quits. I joined a random lobby member to assist in a survival in boneyard. Once he found out that he couldn't get on the roof and sit he left. That's BS.

Also, they should have an option where if someone is killed 5 times in 3 minutes by a player that they have the option to select just like the passive mode selection. They can select to spawn anywhere. Bring up the map and select a waypoint and spawn there. Stop the stupid spawn traps.

Blowing up cars is part of this game, get rid of bad sport because of it. It's stupid. Anyone that complains about their car being destroyed when they get it back for free is usually just upset that they got beat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users