Photo

R* Engineer is Working on the “Next Version of a Famous IP”

63 replies to this topic
Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

"Next version" sounds more like it's game that's already out there but a new version of it. If so my guess is GTA V for next gen & PC.

But I do believe it is RDR 3, they did mention some time ago, can't remember when or what they said but it was something like they wanted to have Red Dead as a permanent franchise and that we should stick around/wait for them to tell us what the future of the  Red Dead series will be. 

•¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•
  • •¿F¡ññ4L¡ƒ£?•

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:48 AM Edited by finn4life, 21 October 2013 - 08:48 AM.

We are due for a Midnight Club game.

Midnight Club is a disbanded thang, bro. No more Midnight Clubz for yo pleasurity.

Since you're a Rockstar's insider, can you please tell me how's the progress on Agent? Oh, and u stupid lol.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Midnight Club is a disbanded thang, bro. No more Midnight Clubz for yo pleasurity.

Since you're a Rockstar's insider, can you please tell me how's the progress on Agent? Oh, and u stupid lol.

lh1
  • lh1

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

It should be Bully 2, Rockstar has been hyping Bully 2 way more than any of you could imagined, even more so than AGENT which makes me think maybe Bully 2 would be released first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users