Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why are you guys mad at the glitchers/exploiters?

42 replies to this topic
kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

It's been diagnosed as "asshurt" and "stockholm syndrome" via their authorities.

Open your eyes, open your mind, and you'll understand what I'm painting for you. #KGOD

<3

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

In free roam? The last time I checked anyone can wreak havoc in free roam, rich or not. It doesn't take piles of money to be an inconsiderate douche who enjoys annoying other players. Just because some one may use their money to by more bullets doesn't make them more or less of an annoyance. Free roam in general is bothersome because the rules of free roam encourage distrust among players instead of bringing them together. An example would be if you see a person on your map coming towards you, what is your first thought? For me it's, oh sh*t time to strap up.

Whether they have ten bullets or a thousand it sucks when random people shoot you for no other reason than for sport.

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

Well it kinda ruins nice cars a teensy bit. Like when you see a dude who's all strapped and has a bunch of fully customized super expensive cars you automatically know he's just a glitcher. He's not really far in the game or anything, he just cheated. Like how in games like this where you can also buy in-game money you see impressive people and you know they just paid real money to get like that... 

So how does this affect you?

when griefers have access to more money than clean players we are being affected.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

qpg7.png

• IrishRed88 likes this

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

I apologize I don't think I displayed my response properly, it's supposed to be on the outside of the quote box.

No problem. I definitely appreciate what you said and can respect your honesty as well. It's rare for that to happen on here. So thank you. Believe it or not but you've helped me better understand why I had a problem with it.

I guess it is a moral issue for me as dumb as that sounds. I know it's only a video game and does not reflect on me personally. But I still somehow feel like I'm compromising my integrity by doing so. I just have high standards for myself so the self loathing would be an issue to where I couldn't even enjoy the game anymore.

I also play alone so I'm sure that doesn't help. I've noticed alot of the glitchers play with a group of friends and I can completely understand how that would be fun. I guess I was hoping for an MMORPG type game where we'd work together to rule the world. Instead I'm scraping pennies and roaming the streets alone because everyone else is already rich and has no need for a measly $5000 mission. Haha

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

I guess to break it down to a fundamental level.

I am upset that my honesty did not pay off as it should have.

Sort of like in real life. It's always the liars and cheats who benefit the most.

...And there you have it. :/

That is why we are mad. Because even though it was tempting to cheat, we chose not to, and in the end we are the ones who get suffer while you roll around in your ill gotten gains. It's pretty f*cked up.

But for me personally, I only play private free roam and the occasional mission with randoms...so it's all good. There's no hard feelings against you as an individual, it's just messed up for all involved.

Sooo your basically butt hurt? awesome.

SOOOOO SORRY THAT ME DRIVING AROUND IN A NICE CAR AFFECTS YOU SOOOO DEEPLY....

Everyone complaining about us that "glitch" money to have fun, think of it like this.

Play the game how YOU want to play.

QUIT WORRYING about anybody else but YOURSELF.

REALIZE that even people that have millions of fake money STILL need to rank up LEGIT to even use said Items..

Coming from a player that pretty much has everything unlocked, and more then enough money for anything, everything besides the tank is severely underpowered. So no one with money actually even uses them.

Airstrikes suck. you have to be like 20 feet away from where you want it to land.

ANYONE can call in bounties.. play 1 mission 3 times and you have enough for a days worth of bounties...and if your the type that likes to call in continuous bounties for no reason, than YOURE THE ASSHOLE.

Mad cause us rich people have fast cars and win races? stop being BUTT HURT BECAUSE 99% OF RACES HAVE CATCH-UP.

even more I had supercars I was winning races because I AM A BETTER DRIVER. It's simple. DRIVE BETTER.

I've counted like 15 topics tonight in regards to people complaining about "cheaters" and how they are "ruining" the game.

This is a false statement and that is a FACT. This is a great game, and I'll play it for a long time. I tell you what I WONT do.

When I see level 100's + come into a free roam session im in, I won't take the time to hop on the internet to create a stupid thread about it bashing other players I've never met before.

In fact, I could give 2 sh*ts about what kind of cars,planes,jet packs, apts, guns, you have regardless.

and why is that you ask?

because it DOESNT AFFECT ME.

so STFU world.

• OGCFB likes this

Shroomerz420
  • Shroomerz420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

Sort of like in real life. It's always the liars and cheats who benefit the most.

That is why we are mad. Because even though it was tempting to cheat, we chose not to, and in the end we are the ones who get suffer while you roll around in your ill gotten gains. It's pretty f*cked up.

But for me personally, I only play private free roam and the occasional mission with randoms...so it's all good. There's no hard feelings against you as an individual, it's just messed up for all involved.

Sooo your basically butt hurt? awesome.

SOOOOO SORRY THAT ME DRIVING AROUND IN A NICE CAR AFFECTS YOU SOOOO DEEPLY....

Everyone complaining about us that "glitch" money to have fun, think of it like this.

Play the game how YOU want to play.

QUIT WORRYING about anybody else but YOURSELF.

REALIZE that even people that have millions of fake money STILL need to rank up LEGIT to even use said Items..

Coming from a player that pretty much has everything unlocked, and more then enough money for anything, everything besides the tank is severely underpowered. So no one with money actually even uses them.

Airstrikes suck. you have to be like 20 feet away from where you want it to land.

ANYONE can call in bounties.. play 1 mission 3 times and you have enough for a days worth of bounties...and if your the type that likes to call in continuous bounties for no reason, than YOURE THE ASSHOLE.

Mad cause us rich people have fast cars and win races? stop being BUTT HURT BECAUSE 99% OF RACES HAVE CATCH-UP.
even more I had supercars I was winning races because I AM A BETTER DRIVER. It's simple. DRIVE BETTER.

I've counted like 15 topics tonight in regards to people complaining about "cheaters" and how they are "ruining" the game.

This is a false statement and that is a FACT. This is a great game, and I'll play it for a long time. I tell you what I WONT do.

When I see level 100's + come into a free roam session im in, I won't take the time to hop on the internet to create a stupid thread about it bashing other players I've never met before.

In fact, I could give 2 sh*ts about what kind of cars,planes,jet packs, apts, guns, you have regardless.

and why is that you ask?

because it DOESNT AFFECT ME.

so STFU world.

Haha. That was good. :-) So much pent up anger. Let it out brother, let it out.
  • K1NG CURT1S likes this

kill2119
  • kill2119

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

From what I read. "Its stealing money from GTA O" They don't want you to farm missions. They want you to buy there GTA O money. 

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by Brainberry, 19 October 2013 - 01:26 AM.

I don't get mad, I get annoyed at the fact they like to brag about how much they have. It's utterly stupid to hear someone try to brag about their garage of super cars or their tanks or whatever....then they tell you that you're stupid for not exploiting the game. f*cking urethras. 

They only brag in threads complaining about glitchers. No brag threads/comments were made until after the complaints came. Its a domino effect which was started by the non glitchers when in the grand scheme of things, people playing a game a certain way shouldn't bother anybody, its a personality defect if it does. 

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

See, this is where you went wrong, this isn't real life. Its a game. 

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:35 AM Edited by Chukkles, 19 October 2013 - 01:36 AM.

I don't care how much someone may have be ause of whatever method of earning.
But to say they don't affect us normal players is wrong.
R* are changing the game all around us because of these Glarmers (glitching farmers).
R* are making it harder and harder for straight players to earn their crust because of douchebag Glarmers.

See how sports fans react when you tell them their chosen sport is just a game and nothing to do with real life.

Broblab
  • Broblab

Homicidal maniac

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:37 AM Edited by bronysplatter, 19 October 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Well it kinda ruins nice cars a teensy bit. Like when you see a dude who's all strapped and has a bunch of fully customized super expensive cars you automatically know he's just a glitcher. He's not really far in the game or anything, he just cheated. Like how in games like this where you can also buy in-game money you see impressive people and you know they just paid real money to get like that... 

a teensy bit?

it makes people want to blow up my chromed out, gold w/diamond wheeled cheetah. and i dont like it. D<

some guy blew it up like 6 times after i kept calling mors ( not that big a deal, cost him like 42,000, and not me a cent. but still. inconveniant)

and kept texting me, calling me a dirty exploiter.

im like... wat?

i didnt even exploit it. i threw my life away to buy it and now i cant even enjoy it  QnQ

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

a teensy bit?

it makes people want to blow up my chromed out, gold w/diamond wheeled cheetah. and i dont like it. D<

some guy blew it up like 6 times after i kept calling mors ( not that big a deal, cost him like 42,000, and not me a cent. but still. inconveniant)

and kept texting me, calling me a dirty exploiter.

im like... wat?

i didnt even exploit it. i threw my life away to buy it and now i cant even enjoy it  QnQ

Just tell them you like MLP and they won't mess with you. 

I would run away from someone if they told me that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users