I Give Up! 10-18-13 Online Update.

110 replies to this topic
oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

Makin' the Switch From Xbox to PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

I feel like a talk show host or guest.... On a better note I'm willing to bet that the outcome of this thread would have been a whole lot better if guys just knew how to say "yeah homey you were definitely receiving online play on a silver account through some sort of error, looks like it's time to turn the gold back on!" and I would've been like "Ok thanks guys just makin' sure, you know me, if it ain't broke don't fix it!" But instead I got 70+ replies in 5 minutes all beating around the bush and pussy footing to the obvious which, yeah, I knew too :)  I'd love to just play the role right now and make everyone feel bad by saying that I feel real stupid and that this is the end I am now going to shoot myself but come on, since when are loopholes played? And since when are "video games" sexually appealing at certain ages. I'm sticcing to my guns on this one, just make sure that certain somebodys don't make for that to happen again because yes I will be game while you try and win penny bids for gold account cards. Thank and good night. Take a bow everyone.

Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia or any other thought disorders?

Wow.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:47 PM Edited by Dr Kain, 19 October 2013 - 04:53 PM.

Is it weird that I started playing online last Sat and in all three sessions I have played so far, I have not encountered a single issue?

BTW, topic creator, using numbers in your words does not make you look intelligent.  In fact, it makes you look lazy and stupid.  Go learn the English language and save the retarded number speak for texting to your friends and twittering (or whatever that thing is called).  

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by eC.011loc, 19 October 2013 - 05:37 PM.

dork   [dawrk]  
noun
Slang. a silly, out-of-touch person who tends to look odd or behave ridiculously around others; social misfit: If you make me wear that, I’ll look like a total dork! Synonyms: jerk, schmo; nerd, geek.

http://www.bing.com/...=Dork&FORM=IGRE

EarthBoundX5
  • EarthBoundX5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by EarthBoundX5, 21 October 2013 - 01:20 AM.

:Feel free to jump in if you have any Official GTAO Launch date information pertaining to this subject: (Please shut up if you don't)

Nothing stated about a free 48 hr weekend nor R* did sanction any such event or anything remotely close with a free 48 hr Gold pass.  
http://www.rockstarg.../GTAOnline/news

If they did then I only received 3 hours of it, sorry I almost missed out. 
http://socialclub.ro...w/dc_slang/gtav

Nothing stated by Xbox about a free online release event.
http://marketplace.x...15-d802545408a7

I recall stating in the beginning that I now only own 2 games for the 360, GTA V and Midnight Club, before the release of GTA V I sold my GTA IV and TBOGT (had fun in Hangman's Noose and Driving While High!) No one plays Midnight Club thusly my gold account has expired and I somehow managed to GAIN ACCESS to GTAO with a SILVER ACCOUNT (don't try and explain that to these guys) which is why I ASKED if the UPDATES to GTAO are only pertaining to gold accounts because I'm not gaining access to GTAO like I WAS. Instead of just replying with a simple yes though every LOSER from here to who knows where keeps trying to end my thread with a jump from the top ropes, what the f*ck's the matter with you people?!

I caught a free ride and I liked it and if were up to me it would still be that way but don't act like I got up here actin' like I didn't think I needed a gold account, homeboy in the initial post here I clearly asked "I NEED TO UPGRADE TO GOLD DON'T I?" all you had to do was nod your head yes and carry on. Are we finished here or do I really got to start breaking my foot off in you teenaged, too old and in need of a makeover to be playing video games ass?

Seriously dude...you are wrong...there was no error, you did not get lucky, there was no special "no gold needed" duration, no "free ride"...you were playing during free gold weekend. These events have absolutely nothing to do with GTA V or Rockstar, they are completely started by Microsoft and only Microsoft, as its their service that allows for the connectivity of their console with online multiplayer games...

Now, if you are going to accept your own findings as "truth", then accept this...

http://www.xbox.com/...ee-live-weekend

END OF DISCUSSION...you are wrong, some of us tried to explain that nicely to you, you are thick headed. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to be more open to education if you ever want to succeed in the very basics of life...

EDIT: Also this...

homeboy in the initial post here I clearly asked "I NEED TO UPGRADE TO GOLD DON'T I?" all you had to do was nod your head yes and carry on.

This was your real original quote similar to this:

I don't know if I need to upgrade to a gold account or what

And here is a quote from the second post of your thread:

You DO need an Xbox Live gold account if that helps.

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by eC.011loc, 21 October 2013 - 02:27 AM.

re·dun·dant

adjective\ri-ˈdən-dənt : repeating something else and therefore unnecessary

http://www.merriam-w...onary/redundant

http://dictionary.re...rowse/redundant

http://www.thefreedi...y.com/redundant

Inferiority complex

An inferiority complex is a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feeling of not measuring up to society's standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme antisocial behavior. The term was coined to indicate a lack of covert self esteem. For many, it is developed through a combination of genetic personality characteristics and personal experiences.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferiority_complex

1. brown nose

1) Someone who sucks up to you to gain your favor. This is done by doing stuff for you for no apparent reason, laughing at stuff you do that wasn't suppose to be funny, agreeing with everything you say, etc... 

1. simple minded
a person who doesnt use their mind or who thinks very basically; only scratches the surface.. 

Bakb0ne
  • Bakb0ne

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Lol colt, that describes you perfectly. Well done!
  • EarthBoundX5 likes this

EarthBoundX5
  • EarthBoundX5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:18 AM Edited by EarthBoundX5, 21 October 2013 - 08:20 AM.

[Formatting Nightmare]

http://www.ehow.com/...counseling.html

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:08 PM Edited by eC.011loc, 21 October 2013 - 06:19 PM.

:Feel free to jump in if you have any Official GTAO Launch date information pertaining to this subject: (Please shut up if you don't)

Nothing stated about a free 48 hr weekend nor R* did sanction any such event or anything remotely close with a free 48 hr Gold pass.  
http://www.rockstarg.../GTAOnline/news

If they did then I only received 3 hours of it, sorry I almost missed out. 
http://socialclub.ro...w/dc_slang/gtav

Nothing stated by Xbox about a free online release event.
http://marketplace.x...15-d802545408a7

I recall stating in the beginning that I now only own 2 games for the 360, GTA V and Midnight Club, before the release of GTA V I sold my GTA IV and TBOGT (had fun in Hangman's Noose and Driving While High!) No one plays Midnight Club thusly my gold account has expired and I somehow managed to GAIN ACCESS to GTAO with a SILVER ACCOUNT (don't try and explain that to these guys) which is why I ASKED if the UPDATES to GTAO are only pertaining to gold accounts because I'm not gaining access to GTAO like I WAS. Instead of just replying with a simple yes though every LOSER from here to who knows where keeps trying to end my thread with a jump from the top ropes, what the f*ck's the matter with you people?!

I caught a free ride and I liked it and if were up to me it would still be that way but don't act like I got up here actin' like I didn't think I needed a gold account, homeboy in the initial post here I clearly asked "I NEED TO UPGRADE TO GOLD DON'T I?" all you had to do was nod your head yes and carry on. Are we finished here or do I really got to start breaking my foot off in you teenaged, too old and in need of a makeover to be playing video games ass?

Seriously dude...you are wrong...there was no error, you did not get lucky, there was no special "no gold needed" duration, no "free ride"...you were playing during free gold weekend. These events have absolutely nothing to do with GTA V or Rockstar, they are completely started by Microsoft and only Microsoft, as its their service that allows for the connectivity of their console with online multiplayer games...

Now, if you are going to accept your own findings as "truth", then accept this...

http://www.xbox.com/...ee-live-weekend

END OF DISCUSSION...you are wrong, some of us tried to explain that nicely to you, you are thick headed. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to be more open to education if you ever want to succeed in the very basics of life... 

Who the 'h' logs into Xbox.com and catches that announcement? Dude I barely or rarely head to that site so I definitely missed that one. Sorry. But I got something for you, because somehow you all's words have no effect, maybe they aren't sincere enough to lead anybody anywhere, on that note I leave you all with this....

1) 2 days ago I started this thread which has started a firestorm of unnecessary cornball reactions and I have since misquoted myself on this right here: "I don't know if I need to upgrade to a gold account or what" :cry: In any case I am aware that I might want to look into upgrading to a gold account, correct? Yes, I need to upgrade to gold, how could I have overlooked that?  :panic: Let's recap and see.... 

2) Reluctant to upgrade because I was getting online play from a silver account  :^: I was also receiving updates to the game from that account which left me in a state of confusion because now I don't know if the updates are working for my silver account or are only working for gold ones. If a gold account is indeed necessary then how was I getting play from a silver one? Error or free online weekend? 

3) According to my colleagues  :breadfish: I was receiving access from a free online weekend event hosted by either Xbox or R* (or both) which I definitely knew nothing about. There were no formal announcements of this event made in Big Bold Print anywhere (no trailers, online ads on social media networks alongside the GTAV commercials etc.) nor any hints towards this event in the game contents but in fact made in a plethora of updates at the Social Club here http://socialclub.ro...s-info-and-more and where EarthBoundX5 said  :dozing: So give yourselves a pat on the back  :rah: Seems you all were right, there was a free online event, (that I knew nothing of) I do need to upgrade to gold even though I was receiving gameplay from silver which was not at all an error, I just didn't know that I was getting it free so that I only thought it was an error! A simple mistake made by me which I just had to make wind of to the forums that has taken a course of 2 days and 4 pages to resolve. Damn.

In concluding my hopefully final statement in this thread I've got one of two options left in my dilemma which according to my pause screen needs to be corrected by 'correcting the permissions of my profile to access play on XboxLive' (whatever that means). I have checked my profile settings (not status) and have found that I need to either tweak my cloud storage feature which means upgrading to gold or upgrade to gold which means upgrading to gold. After all of this is said and done though I'll remember the next time I come to a point like this to not waste you all's precious little time looking for a simple reply to if I need to upgrade to gold because the updates to the game that I am receiving are not changing anything for the access that I was receiving from a silver account. Did I just sit here and answer my own question or what? 

For future reference know that you all are 99% nerd, 0% helpful and need to learn how to link to prove your point. I've received all kinds of insults but barely any links to this announcement of a free weekend, maybe you didn't know about it either. In any case I've found my answer, have probably upgraded to gold and peeled your cap a few times online and am long gone away from this. Thank you for nothing and I hope you all rot in a hot stinking puddle of piss. Goodbye.

• Sticky Pads likes this

Weedity
  • Weedity

The Weed Deity Don Weedity

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Why is OP such a young ignorant asshole? 

• Hama Chan likes this

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

:music: http://youtu.be/kwCY3z00qU8  :music:

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

So you've been trying to play an online portion of a game without Xbox Gold?

No I've been playing the online portion without XboxGold.

troll post confirmed

OP is awesomely retarded.

Dont get on everyone else for you lack of knowledge my bro.....there are alot of people giving you the solution....go pay your $50-60 a year get off silver and poof *Black magic*

So you've been trying to play an online portion of a game without Xbox Gold?

No I've been playing the online portion without XboxGold.

That's impossible. I think you got "too high".

Hello :miranda:  Yokel, have been playing online with no gold account, don't think I am one with problem! You know what? This has to be embarrassing 4 some1, if I posted some sh*t like this about you you'd prob keep quiet too. Thanks a lot for the support and the rest of you's need to get a life or quit hanging out at comedy clubs, word up! This is over. The next fool to attempt to reply to this while aware that I am no longer responding has voluntarily allowed me to WIPE MY ARSE WITH HIM or her. Reply beyond this point at your own risk. Peace.

You really are a f*cking idiot.

btar93
  • btar93

Hardcore Gamer

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Hello, anybody, I just got my *sigh* latest update to the game, I don't know what it was for because I still can't play online and nothing else is really wrong with my game so that had to be it. At this point I'm kind of tired knowing that some kids (probably the children of the gamemakers :sarcasm:) are playing online worry free and I keep getting bullsh*t updates that don't do squat. I now own only 2 games for my 360 and if some1 doesn't come through soon with a fix then I am really going to consider selling it and maybe the flashed original that I have. I don't know if I need to upgrade to a gold account or what, I made a topic that asked but you know these fools give you the silent treatment when they feel that the answer is obvious I guess (go figure) but all of my settings are correct to the best of my knowledge, there's nothing left to tweak but the cloud storage. I hope this wasn't supposed to be the update that came with the $500,000 payout or whatever because I'll sure miss it. MISSION FAILED R*  :/ One more time  :dontgetit:

Must of been an error, lucky glitch for you then, i dunno, dont play 360. Anyways, they said when it launched you need Gold membership, go get it, problem solved? Dont bother replying to every post, be a man of action. 

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by eC.011loc, 21 October 2013 - 07:36 PM.

insecurity

Variant of insecure

adjective

not secure; specif.,
  1. not safe from danger
  2. not confident; filled with anxieties; apprehensive
  3. not firm or dependable; unreliable

Sticky Pads
  • Sticky Pads

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Were you able to log in through Xbox Bing?

BTW, my mom says hi!

Zaltastic
  • Zaltastic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by Zaltastic, 23 October 2013 - 05:54 PM.

ahahah this should be archived, absolute top notch internet entertainment right here.

You brought it upon your degerate self though. I mean just look at how dramatic you were in your post and title. Would of been best off leaving it at that, and not conintuing this hilarious and endeavous attempt at making yourself look sane.

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

Yes, I told you right off the bat you needed gold.

This was your real original quote similar to this:

I don't know if I need to upgrade to a gold account or what

And here is a quote from the second post of your thread:

You DO need an Xbox Live gold account if that helps.

Proof.

Did I just sit here and answer my own question or what?

No, no you did not.

For future reference know that you all are 99% nerd, 0% helpful and need to learn how to link to prove your point. I've received all kinds of insults but barely any links to this announcement of a free weekend, maybe you didn't know about it either. In any case I've found my answer, have probably upgraded to gold and peeled your cap a few times online and am long gone away from this.

So you wanted us to provide a link?  You can't use Google yourself?  I'm sure you're long gone away from this... That's why it's a f*cking 4 page topic about a yes or no question. 

Thank you for nothing and I hope you all rot in a hot stinking puddle of piss. Goodbye.

Kindly f*ck yourself and good riddance.

:santa:

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by eC.011loc, 23 October 2013 - 07:23 PM.

I think we've all had our say here. Can somebody lock this topic? Thanks.

EarthBoundX5
  • EarthBoundX5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by EarthBoundX5, 27 October 2013 - 02:41 AM.

I think we've all had our say here. Can somebody lock this topic? Thanks.

[insert last word here]

EDIT: I guess eC.011loc really just couldn't stand not getting the last post in

EDIT 2:

what...

Wow, you could really go build a scarface level business selling whatever it is you're smoking...

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:00 PM Edited by eC.011loc, 24 October 2013 - 11:06 PM.

bump #109 http://youtu.be/LZ0KNI18Udc

*Update* You guessed right. Now quit tryin' or keep re-reading the threads while some of my posts had nothing to do with mine problem but a lot more to do with you all's :lol:

Checking yourself consists of realizing that this all started going wrong when the self-proclaimed geniuses started jumping to conclusions and name calling.

Problem: 1) Was playing GTAO from a silver account unaware of a free online weekend event. 

2) Was confused after receiving the same GTAO updates for gold that were visible from silver, figuring silver was official now and was waiting for the updates to get me back online from my silver account. (Like only gold accounts were receiving updates.)

3) Am now wondering why the updates aren't working for my silver account and not considering at all that I needed to upgrade to gold. 

Solution: 1) Adjust my profile settings like the game recommends that I do. Did that. Updates still not working.

2) Wait for another scheduled update that might be the fix that I'm looking for. Did that. Updates still not working.

3) Go to the forums while on the edge of my seat to upgrade to gold and ask them if that's what I need to do because these updates aren't working.

Mistake: 1) Asking guys in the forums that thought that I knew about the free online weekend if I needed to upgrade to gold just to have them look at me like I'm some sort of dunce. Laugh now but wait until it happens to you. Hey! What happened to my GTAO from silver? Updates are not working :angry: Do I have to upgrade to gold? Probably or just wait for another free online weekend. Free online weekend? :bbq:You didn't know that you were playing for free? Nope. No wonder[The End]

If you don't like the way that I put it then kindly go and find your post and please let us all know why at all it was helpful to anyone in anyway whatsoever :alien:

oGeesKeeMasK
  • oGeesKeeMasK

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

~Excuse the bump~ Earlier this week I was online and I noticed that I had a message in my inbox, because I can sometimes overlook them they can sit there for days, even weeks! I opened it and it was the free weekend announcement from Xbox  :blush:

aladdin85
  • aladdin85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:05 PM

this thread is hilarious. kudos to the OP for standing up for himself despite the overwhelming proof that he was in fact retarded. just brilliant

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users