Quantcast

» «
Photo

The BF Injection is the best Work car in the game!

172 replies to this topic
BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:06 PM Edited by BioVirus, 18 October 2013 - 07:06 PM.

Not even close, sports cars maybe but not super. Trust me, you can upgrade the weakest super with only 1 EMS and it sill still run circles around that Fully Upgraded Beetle. 

Why are you talking about Supers?

You need some coffee.

You need some glasses, OP compared his sh*twagon to super cars:  I only bust out my super cars when I -need- to, which is rare. 

You're a low class troll.  Scumbag.

I wrote in the OP :

Basically, unless the enemy player has a super car, you will be able to catch anyone with your fully upped BF injection.

---

Try reading next time.

• MaizeG likes this

victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

I doubt the Offroad Mesa is faster than the BF Injection, fully upgraded.

I will test it later though, I'll go get one to see. 

The Merryweather Mesa is almost 4 bars in top speed, and you can max out acceleration on it. I have no idea if the BF Injection is faster since the top speed stat seems to be incorrect on other cars that I've tested.

I have a fully upgraded Mesa and its still slow as sh*t. 

Only thing good about that Jeep is the looks.

I don't know what you did but I always get comments on how fast my Mesa is.

I've looked on IGN

http://www.ign.com/w.../gta-5/Vehicles

As I suspected, the BF INjection is faster, has much better acceleration, and braking. 

You don't know what you are saying.  The BF Injection, fully upped, is FAST.  I am 100% sure it's faster than that 4 door Mesa.  And the BF Injection can do anything the Mesa can do.... and by the looks of it, I bet that Mesa's bodywork would deform into the tires if you crash it too much.

it can do anything the mesa can do ? nope..only 2 people fit..mesa carries 4

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

The Mesa is better because it's 4 door, imo.

I love me a 4 door.

• victor1987 likes this

BioVirus
  • BioVirus

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

I love me a 4 door.

I sacrifice the rare occurrence of needing 4 seats, for faster top speed, better acceleration, braking, and no wheel deformity issues.

dethbiker
  • dethbiker

basketball and heavy metal.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I love me a 4 door.

None of my friends own an xbox, so I don't think people like me need 4 door cars (when are you gonna meet 4 random players who aren't assholes?).Having said that, the Beetle rules!

• BioVirus likes this

victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I love me a 4 door.

I sacrifice the rare occurrence of needing 4 seats, for faster top speed, better acceleration, braking, and no wheel deformity issues.

4 doors is great to have for missions and when heist come up

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

The car stats are only accurate for within that vehicle class. Example, when comparing the stats of a Gauntlet vs a Saber Turbo, those bars are very accurate, they however fall apart when comparing a Gauntlet to a Corquette.

twopair2s3s
  • twopair2s3s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

wrong, look at the car specs on gta, almost every car top speed is an 8, max 8.5, at top speed almost every car is the same

csukar
  • csukar

Llama

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

nope I had one and replaced it with

maxresdefault.jpg

same :D love my mesa car <3

I love my Merryweather Mesa so much. <3

A lot more fun than a BF Injection to me.

I upgraded one of these fully because of all the hype and i think it's f*cking terrible, it's slow, my entity off roads better and it's wheels bend inwards if you crash into one wall.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

I love me a 4 door.

I have friends so I need a 4 door :(

Mr Grandis
  • Mr Grandis

Scratch Here: ███████

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

Why not Sultan  :lol:

The replacement fee is only $150

It's incredibly fast after some modding

It's AWD

Four seats

Proper sports sedan

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

3) The BF injection can off-road ANYTHING.   With it's high off-road wheels, you can literally even drive over some of the concrete wall dividers on highways, the ones that separate traffic.   I have literally scaled up Mt. Chiliad with my BF Injection, on tough slopes that most cars can't do,  and then simply drove off the other side and tumbled and crashed my way down to the bottom.  When I was done, my car was perfectly drivable and off I went, no change.  Heck, even in the city, I sometimes drive OVER smaller cars when the angle is right, like a tank would.  My wheels driving on top of another car as I simply go past them.

I have driven up mt chilliad in a carbonizzare and Franklin's buffalo.

Honestly all cars seem to have no difficulty drving off-road.

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

I prefer...

07f256b9-6cd0-4bbc-95dc-acae5e4a4a37_zps

• MaizeG likes this

victor1987
  • victor1987

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

but the BF has one really nice thing about it..the back window..its so small its very hard to get shoot thrue

goodgameme
  • goodgameme

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

Is there a way to get the BF that isn't rusted? 

God Of GTAO
  • God Of GTAO

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

To be honest with you the best car to use as your personal vehicle is the Bentley Continental GT, it's British made with a BMW engine and is fit as f*ck to look at. It's class in it's purest form. When people see you rolling around in a Bentley they know you've made the big time.

GTAhole
  • GTAhole

BPC

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:52 PM

Take it to the mod shop for a respary?

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

Take it to the mod shop for a respary?

Paint doesn't cover up the rust.

Jeremiah239
  • Jeremiah239

OMFG

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:03 PM Edited by Jeremiah239, 18 October 2013 - 08:09 PM.

To be honest with you the best car to use as your personal vehicle is the Bentley Continental GT, it's British made with a BMW engine and is fit as f*ck to look at. It's class in it's purest form. When people see you rolling around in a Bentley they know you've made the big time.

Actually Bentley is owned by VW and it uses their 6.0L W12 engine.

EDIT: and I agree its one bad ass ride!

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I might try it out. I love my Sandking for free roam/missions. It's fun driving over cars.

RyotGrrl
  • RyotGrrl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I have a BF, fully upgraded for speed and armoured to tier 3. Love it! It's especially handy for crate drops and and bounties. Anything outside of LS, basically. Zip cross-country and maintain the same speed as on pavement. The $200 replacement fee was icing on the cake.

madhojo
  • madhojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Sadly the Mesa is terrible, it suffers from the same problem as the 9f which means it is super light for some reason.  My XF can easily push most other vehicles out of the way while my Mesa can not.  Also the Mesa gets wrecked super quickly again my XF can take a huge amount of punishment before it breaks, my Mesa gets bent up in a few hits.

Sticky Pads
  • Sticky Pads

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

I LOVE the BF Injection!  Probably my favorite car.  Very fast, and excellent for off-road. :breadfish:

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

I use the USS Enterprise to travel. Beam me up Scotty to Join what I want. Im going to use my 10 cars to race, forget cruisin with lunatics on the road.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

As someone who's also pretty experienced with the BF Injection, I can vouch for everything in the OP. It decimates off-road races, I don't know why people pick anything else. And putting a sticky bomb on the front, I do that too lol.

I feel like the Terminator behind the wheel, because no one can escape me. It's ridiculously fast, and you learn how to hop over barricades with it pretty quickly.

I've done tests with the Injection versus the Infernus and Entity, where I drove on the highway from the bottom of the map to the top. It takes about four minutes, no matter which of the three vehicles you use (and as a side note, that means it's basically always faster to take the road than to off-road travel, due to the ability to maintain top speed the entire way).

4) You can put it through terrible abuse and crashes, and the wheels don't really bend or deform.  You can keep driving like if you weren't in any crash, even after you put your BF Injection through hell and back.  This is a problem with the Sandking, as the body of the car can deform into the wheels and then you get that rumbling effect on your controller cause your car's wheels are now ruined and you go slower.   The BF Injection doesn't have that problem.

This is the one thing I don't 100% agree with. You need to add some armor to it to prevent deformation, otherwise the front is pretty vulnerable. I doubt most people are driving around personal vehicles without armor, but something to keep in mind. A lot of the time the deformation doesn't prevent it from driving just fine though, which makes it look hilarious when you're cruising top speed in a vehicle that's horrifically mangled and has a tire aiming the wrong way.

But like I said, once you get some armor, deformation is a thing of the past anyways. And yeah, this thing is unstoppable.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Free Annis Elegy with a rollcage and offroad tires FTW

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

I've actually been meaning to get a BJ Injection into my garage but I can never seem to find one when I'm out in the desert.

Also I think super cars are over-hyped. They're fast but in most cases they have terrible handling and are so lite they take off flying at the slightest change in elevation in the road. I was on a mission with someone driving an Adder and it was all over the place.

I'm going to get a BJ and a Merryweather jeep and see how good they are against each other.

Hippey
  • Hippey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:42 PM Edited by Hippey, 18 October 2013 - 08:48 PM.

First thing I did online was find one. Great car. Looks very similar to my real one with the up bobcat exhaust, flag pole on back, big of road wheels on back, small street wheels on front and even the dukes of hazard horn, but mine does have a split back window and haven't unlocked the right colour paint yet. Need to win a sea race but no one ever joins or selects them from playlist
image-13.jpg
  • Jeremiah239 likes this

haythem09
  • haythem09

Honorbru Dispray

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm pretty sure the Dune-buggy is faster, not sure if the BF is modded. As others have said, you cannot base anything off the bars, the only real way to test if something is faster or has better acceleration a drag race is the answer.

The Sultan is also a very decent off-roader. It's AWD. It looks like a rally car anyway...

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

Sultan is better, it is faster on and off road, it can climb mountains better, its 4 doors, it handles better and it only costs $150 to claim insurance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users