I love this car. I own an Entity XF, a Coil Voltic, and a few other cars and a Bike.
Yet, I always grab my BF Injection when I leave the garage. I only bust out my super cars when I -need- to, which is rare.
1) The Super cars insurance is insane. My entity XF costs $9,900 to replace. Meanwhile, my Bf Injection, fully upgraded, costs $200 to replace.
$9,900 <--> $200
2) The BF Injection, fully upgraded, is faster than some Sports cars. It's FAST. The Turbo upgrade gives it almost max acceleration. Basically, unless the enemy player has a super car, you will be able to catch anyone with your fully upped BF injection. It's also faster than the Sandking. ------ NOTE : When I say you can catch anyone, I don't mean top speed. I mean, overall performance of this vehicle in realistic scenarios.
3) The BF injection can off-road ANYTHING. With it's high off-road wheels, you can literally even drive over some of the concrete wall dividers on highways, the ones that separate traffic. I have literally scaled up Mt. Chiliad with my BF Injection, on tough slopes that most cars can't do, and then simply drove off the other side and tumbled and crashed my way down to the bottom. When I was done, my car was perfectly drivable and off I went, no change. Heck, even in the city, I sometimes drive OVER smaller cars when the angle is right, like a tank would. My wheels driving on top of another car as I simply go past them.
4) You can put it through terrible abuse and crashes, and the wheels don't really bend or deform (NOTE: Someone pointed out that sometimes a wheel can look bent, but I am talking about performance, not visuals. Other cars, when a wheel gets bent, the controller rumbles, leaves skid marks on the road, and you can no longer drive fast as the car is ruined. The BF Injection, with a visual bent wheel, still drives as fast as before, no rumbling of controller, etc). You can keep driving like if you weren't in any crash, even after you put your BF Injection through hell and back. This is a problem with the Sandking, as the body of the car can deform into the wheels and then you get that rumbling effect on your controller cause your car's wheels are now ruined and you go slower. The BF Injection doesn't have that problem.
5) Whenever I am off doing dirty work, like Bounties, etc... I grab my BF Injection. $200 insurance, as fast as sports cars, off-roading, and Jobs.
6) For extra fun, I simply place 1 Sticky bomb on my front hood, and then go after tough $9,000 bounties by catching up to them, pulling alongside them on the road and then detonating my bomb. My medical bill + cheap $200 car insurance is an easy sacrifice for a quick $9,000 bounty.
Literally, this is my Workhorse. I love this car.
(picture is not mine, I will take a pic later, this is a generic image)