1 reply to this topic
A J
  • A J

Damned

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

THE BOUNTY HUNT

Here's an idea I am considering doing in a public lobby, however I might end up with the crew in a very friendly lobby knowing my luck, with no interested in getting bounties.

So I'll detail the idea here, and if you are interested perhaps you can add me and then join as the opposition and get yourself a sh*t load of $. But it's not going to be that easy !

6-8 Damned Brotherhood members will be in a public lobby (perhaps private if there is enough interest to get the $). One of the members will have multiple bounties placed on their head (yet to fully test this). So killing this one member will reward you $25,000.

However, the remaining crew members will die to protect this bounty, killing any players that come close and even think of making a move to get the bounty. 

If you want the chance to get that bounty, before the time runs out , let me know here, and I'll arrange a time and date in the very near future. ;)

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Sounds really great mate. I'm more than up for this.

James_Hutchinson - That's my PSN.

Challenge accepted, so to speak :D.

You will have to go over certain ground rules with me etc and how it will run because I don't want it to be ruined due to lack of communication because this sounds like it could be exciting.

I'm English and this may be the only problem (if you have a very different time-zone to me)

But let's hope that we can arrange something.

If you intend on sending me a friend request, I'd ask that you just write this topic in the message so I know what it's about, I have a tendency to avoid adding randomers as it leads to bad situations.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users