Photo

I dont want to play with glitchers

46 replies to this topic
Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

I am level 42 and have the 335k house and a bullet.  I get invited to some level 17s house and he has every super car.  If glitchers dont get banned or put in a permanent cheater pool I do not want to play this game anymore.  Its unfair for glitchers to be able to put unlimited bounties on you, to have their cars destroyed with impunity, and have unlimited access to sticky bombs. 

• KillaChaz likes this

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:20 PM

image.jpg
  • crashhat69, kevswans, Rinsaf and 1 other like this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

image.jpg

lol'd damn hard when I saw this, well played sir!

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

I know it sucks that rockstar did nothing about us, huh? Guess they liked us better since we were too busy glitching to bitch about the game to them every waking second. Guess you'll have to suck it up or you know wait until they release the stimulus, which is probably when they would be resetting us anyway.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

Its ok , you are jealous of morons that will be tired of the game in a week. Just give it time.

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Nothing wrong with a Bullet. It was my favorite in SA so I decided to keep it, plus it's fun winning races in it against Adders and Entities (it's the weakest one stat-wise, so it brings some satisfaction).

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

image.jpg

Winner :)

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

I am level 42 and have the 335k house and a bullet.  I get invited to some level 17s house and he has every super car.  If glitchers dont get banned or put in a permanent cheater pool I do not want to play this game anymore.  Its unfair for glitchers to be able to put unlimited bounties on you, to have their cars destroyed with impunity, and have unlimited access to sticky bombs. 

You're basing an opinion off of one sample. I glitched and also have every car that I want, but I'm a peaceful player and I have no interest on killing anyone unless they have a bounty on them. I only put bounties on people who are griefing others and it still pains me to lose a supercar only to pay a $10,000 premium.

• iPone likes this

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

its not one example.  the majority of glitchers are griefers as well and now they can do it even more with no financial problems to throttle their unbridled rage and furious anger.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

I agree. Glitchers can't be trusted.

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

stop whining, get over it. It doesn't affect you.

Mr.Piggman
  • Mr.Piggman

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

VWr6I.gif

Also no one here cares if you stop playing the game. You would have better luck expressing such complaints to Rockstar in a ticket.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

It does. Cheaters cheat competitively too. And grief during competition. f*ck em. Ban em. GTA doesn't need em.
  • bfett21 and KillaChaz like this

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

i think ive already explained how it does affect me. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

You would seriously stop playing the game just because of that?

OP is a extreme whiner, seriously.

• iPone likes this

Clay33
  • Clay33

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by Clay33, 18 October 2013 - 06:51 PM.

Rockstar said that it's no problem to differentiate glitchers from other players. So I would automaticaly direct glitchers to server with only glitchers and separate them from the others.. it could work exactly like Bad Sport servers.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

its not one example.  the majority of glitchers are griefers as well and now they can do it even more with no financial problems to throttle their unbridled rage and furious anger.

All of the glitchers I've met ingame are peaceful.

• sam1ches likes this

sam1ches
  • sam1ches

1st day millionaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

If the game has glitches, isn't everyone playing a glitcher? 

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

image.jpg

kevswans
  • kevswans

FREEDOM FIGHTER

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

You're a bitch, quit your whining. how do you not know that that level 17 hasn't been grinding pointless missions and bounty hunting? You're jealous over a video game, which is pathetic, and you won't admit it. Who cares how much money another player has? how does it directly affect you?

peoples complaints on others being a high level or have money are pointless, that's like you complaining about rich people in person. hop on the bandwagon or live below the line.

You ever think about others when you complain about things?

cause I know that I'd much prefer no money or levels so that we all can choose to do what we want.

I exploited my way to the top so that I don't have to waste my time playing like those of you that have fun doing missions. I enjoy flying my c130 and countless other amenities and cruising the streets.

I could roll past you in my beater futo and you would have no clue to the fact that I have well over 100 mill.

Stop complaining and earn your way to the top if you enjoy it that way, or do what you want and have fun.

your choice.

#KGOD

• Xcali1985 and iPone like this

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

If the game has glitches, isn't everyone playing a glitcher? 

If the world has murders, isn't everyone a murderer?

Tallsoldier
  • Tallsoldier

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

I agree with the OP... but playing on a Invite Only server means I don't have to play with glitchers... works for me.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

Aww, another butthurt player. So adorable.

• iPone likes this

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

That guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

So...you're jealous a lower level has more money than you, that's all you had to say.

• iPone likes this

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

So...you're jealous a lower level has more money than you, that's all you had to say.

im not jealous of the lower levels having more money than me i think rockstar is handling this wrong by allowing glitchers to continue to have an unfair advantage in the game.

Mr.Piggman
  • Mr.Piggman

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

im not jealous of the lower levels having more money than me i think rockstar is handling this wrong by allowing glitchers to continue to have an unfair advantage in the game.

I dunno man you sound kind of jealous.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

tumblr_mta4zq6ags1rcaovvo1_500.jpg

Ivan Danzig
  • Ivan Danzig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

I dunno man you sound kind of jealous.

if someone lower level than me got more money than me legitimately i would not be jealous.  i would be pointing out who the player was if i cared about that player but i dont.  i care about rockstar not caring about an issue in their game being addressed.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

qpg7.png

I can do this all day people.

CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

HERE IT COMES.....WAIT FOR IT..........................................................OP IS A fa**ot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users