Quantcast

» «
Photo

Finally found something I don't like about this game.

5 replies to this topic
Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

After weeks of playing I've run into a few minor things that ended up being resolveable/customizable i.e. the targeting reticle, but I noticed when parachuting from maximum altitude for one of Dom's missions that the ambient everpresent musical score kinda kills the mood for me. If the radio is off the ambience should only be from the game environment. Optionally of course. The only fix I know of is turning the music off altogether but that means radio music too. Anyone else bothered by this or am I a scrooge?

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

It didn't bother me as much as I thought it would, but I'd like to try that jump again without the music. The ambient sounds in this game fascinates me more than the music does.

Wolfman_1469
  • Wolfman_1469

Old Schooler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

The score bothers me less than the music. The few songs I like seem few and far between and get played out pretty quick. So I just Audio outed completely. Now I miss the scores. I run my own music through the Xbox player but its sucks not having it turn off when exiting a vehicle.

Having the scores and music on separate optional audio channels would help.

As would maybe tying in the consoles player to the in game radio system. (NFS Hot Pursuit, had and example of this.)

Im still waiting to see the day when the in game radios/music players can link to actual internet based radio like some sports games do with actual IRL current game stats. 

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

CJ is the Pope

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

I honestly don't know why R* didn't have the score and the radio to be separately toggle-able. I would have liked to do a play-through of the story with the "traditional" GTA feel, but as mentioned, you can't turn off the score without turning off the radio.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

I wish the score could easily be turned off without pausing as well. I wish there was an optional score for driving though. Sometimes you want it quiet while driving but not too quiet.

red111
  • red111

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

I love it but I agree that they should have a setting for both if you don`t like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users