Simeon...the next to get nerfed?

4 replies to this topic
TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

Considering the reduced payouts for jobs, it makes less sense now to even do missions (if you need cash) regardless of R* assertion that it's for the purpose of "variety". Grabbing cars for Simeon now pays out more than any "low level" job from any of the NPC's...I mean you can get 9k from a car...where's the incentive to even do missions any longer? R* is showing their greed and incompetence in one fell swoop with every adjustment they make it's clear their initial intention was the cash cards and nothing more. 

Think about it, you can earn almost 20k an hour simply delivering cars to Simeon and occasionally selling one to LSC why do missions? I've gone from overly ecstatic to not giving a sh!t anymore. I hope they see the error in their ways and reverse some of their thinking.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Nope. You are incorrect. You can't consistantly sell cars to Simeon and LSC...so your plan doesn't f*cking work at all.

You're just another idiot who thinks that they totally understand the purposes of R* trying to sell cash cards. Why did they lower the death penalty if they wanted to do this so bad and were, "so greedy". f*ck ass. They're trying to lengthen the life of the game via not having everyone running around with millions and millions of dollars within a few weeks of release. 

The exploiters are the ones who nerfed all the payouts for everyone else. It may not be fair, but it had to be done. Blame them, not R*. 

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:40 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 18 October 2013 - 04:40 PM.

Nope. You are incorrect. You can't consistantly sell cars to Simeon and LSC...so your plan doesn't f*cking work at all.

You're just another idiot who thinks that they totally understand the purposes of R* trying to sell cash cards. Why did they lower the death penalty if they wanted to do this so bad and were, "so greedy". f*ck ass. They're trying to lengthen the life of the game via not having everyone running around with millions and millions of dollars within a few weeks of release. 

The exploiters are the ones who nerfed all the payouts for everyone else. It may not be fair, but it had to be done. Blame them, not R*. 

Simeon has a list of cars that he want's I just gave him a Patriot and am about the deliver another car from his list in less than 10 minutes...in 30 minutes I will be able to sell a Cavalclade to LSC...Simeon never stops calling for the cars so tell me how I'm wrong?

jamminsport16
  • jamminsport16

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

lol someone's mad

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

lol someone's mad

How does that make me mad? 

And if you can constantly find all the cars for Simeon, then good for you. You can get more money racing in the time it takes to find, spray and deliver them though. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users