Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why can't law enforcement vehicles be customized?

6 replies to this topic
ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Mandalorian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

What I loved most about Saints Row The Third was that emergency vehicles could be customized, even to the point where you can remove the lightbar and make it a slick top cruiser.

Why can we still not do this?  It makes no sense at all.  It's not like there's a vigilante system that could be hard to mess with for custom police vehicles.

It makes no sense why we can't take, for example, a regular Vapid and add lights and sirens to it.

I get it, GTA is a game about crooks, not playing police, but so what? Give us the option to customize police vehicles if we want to.

• OD913 likes this

arwinio001
  • arwinio001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:59 PM Edited by arwinio001, 18 October 2013 - 04:00 PM.

You can costomize the Sheriff Granger in Online (not to sure about SP) but you can only buy insurance and tracker, paint the white doors in another colour and you can buy bulletproof tires :) but I would love to do this with the other law enforcement vehicles too! I tried this at beekers garage don't know if it works at LSC but i think it works!

ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Mandalorian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

You can costomize the Sheriff Granger in Online (not to sure about SP) but you can only buy insurance and tracker, paint the white doors in another colour and you can buy bulletproof tires :) but I would love to do this with the other law enforcement vehicles too!

It shouldn't be 'just online'.  We should be able to customize these law enforcement vehicles if we choose to.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

yeah, R* makes me feel like I'm restricted on A LOT of things in the game. 

ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Mandalorian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

yeah, R* makes me feel like I'm restricted on A LOT of things in the game. 

That's because we are.  They may have added new things to make the game feel more open world, but it's not.  As much as I love V, I'm disappointed about a lot of things. We got all these new police vehicles, yet no real reason to use them.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:58 PM

the last time we were able to somehow customize a police car was back in GTA2 that we could install guns and bombs in the car.

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

They should add that the LA Customs in Paleto Bay could do that because of shady owner but the price would be three times more expensive than customize a regular vehicle because of the risk he takes when he do that.

You can't change/add: Bumpers, Exhaust, Grille, Hood, Horn, Lights, Plate, Respray, Roll Cage, Roof, Skirts, Spoiler, Wheel type, Wheel color and Wheel Accessories (all except bulletproof tires).

You can change/add: Armor, Brakes, Engine, Suspension, Transmission, Turbo, Windows, Wheel Accessories (bulletproof tires).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users