Photo

Adder glitch

20 replies to this topic
Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

Anyone knows if the adder glitch is still working on xbox after the updating to the 1.04 update

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:44 PM Edited by xee0, 18 October 2013 - 03:44 PM.

No, so you will not make those precious 100,000,000$, maybe email R* politely asking putting in another glitch to cheat your cash.

Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

lol iv already made 65m from it just got the update now whilst I was doing it just wanted to see if I could make abit more :)

vizzkidd
  • vizzkidd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by vizzkidd, 18 October 2013 - 03:49 PM.

lol iv already made 65m from it just got the update now whilst I was doing it just wanted to see if I could make abit more :)

o so it doesn't work now?

Have you tried it after the patch?? ive only got 200k left

Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

Idk I was doing it when I got to 65m i got signed out of XBL then got the 1.04 update but I just wanted to ask if it still works after update so I don't lose my car trying

vizzkidd
  • vizzkidd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

lol iv already made 65m from it just got the update now whilst I was doing it just wanted to see if I could make abit more

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Alright, but don't go all baby crying on us if you lose your cash in the future through resets.

Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Alright, but don't go all baby crying on us if you lose your cash in the future through resets.
i could care less lmfao my character is hideous anyways I'd love to make a new character with better appearance plus I'm only lvl 18 so I could care lessLOL

Archtua
  • Archtua

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

xee0 you're crying now because you failed to take advantage.

Alexfk3
  • Alexfk3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Hahaha I know right now he has to it the real way have fun making 100k every 40 minutes I made that in 15 secs ;)

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by xee0, 18 October 2013 - 03:55 PM.

Yeah, kids these days, getting a HUGE BONER by saying 'GOT MORE THAN YOU, LALALALA'. Seriously, why should I care what you guys think? I played the game correctly, unlike you. I'm good at it because I didn't need to exploit functions to get where I want to.

xee0 you're crying now because you failed to take advantage.

No, actually I have achieved enough things in the game, apartment +  6 car garage and a few upgraded vehicles with legit cash, unlike others I don't have to worry about losing them because I didn't cheat my cash. But whatever, live in your itty bitty dream world until someone hammers it.

vizzkidd
  • vizzkidd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

anyone tried it after the patch??????

toast42o
  • toast42o

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

are you doing the same thing as them? Bragging about what you have in an online game?

dt2
  • dt2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:01 PM

Idk I was doing it when I got to 65m i got signed out of XBL then got the 1.04 update but I just wanted to ask if it still works after update so I don't lose my car trying

oh god forbid you lose your precious car. Oh how will you ever get enough to afford another! GTFO idiot!

• xee0 likes this

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Yes I have, it is patched. Lost my adder trying ^^. Tbh I don't consider this a bad thing. I made alot of money using this I'm not going to be a hypocrit but it's too easy.

AcuRaw
  • AcuRaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Yes I have, it is patched. Lost my adder trying ^^. Tbh I don't consider this a bad thing. I made alot of money using this I'm not going to be a hypocrit but it's too easy.

You lost your Adder trying? What happened exactly, you sold it for $200K and it was gone forever? Or did it just take your car and give you NO Money?

I ask because I hate my Adder and would rather have $200K then it just take up space in my garage. I would like to know if the glitch will at least allow you to sell a high dollar car.

paddiwak87
  • paddiwak87

Le Sage

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

You lost your Adder trying? What happened exactly, you sold it for $200K and it was gone forever? Or did it just take your car and give you NO Money?

I ask because I hate my Adder and would rather have $200K then it just take up space in my garage. I would like to know if the glitch will at least allow you to sell a high dollar car.

Haha by far the most original question I've ever had ^^. You get the 200k but you lose the car ^^. Don't like the adder either, the Entity is so much faster/better handling/better looking :).

AcuRaw
  • AcuRaw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

That's good to hear. I will be selling my Addler in that case.

At least we can now confirm there is still a way around the $50K Car sale limit.

Rockstar didn't remove all glitches apparently!

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

No, so you will not make those precious 100,000,000$, maybe email R* politely asking putting in another glitch to cheat your cash.

Technically the glitches are all there people just find them and rockstar dont no they have left it in . Mainly due to not having a proper stress test

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

No, actually I have achieved enough things in the game, apartment +  6 car garage and a few upgraded vehicles with legit cash, unlike others I don't have to worry about losing them because I didn't cheat my cash. But whatever, live in your itty bitty dream world until someone hammers it.

I will never understand why people feel the need to achieve things in video games when it means nothing. The only thing that matters is having fun. GTA is not fun without money and having money doesn't give you an unfair advantage, so just go ahead and glitch.

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

I will never understand why people feel the need to achieve things in video games when it means nothing. The only thing that matters is having fun. GTA is not fun without money and having money doesn't give you an unfair advantage, so just go ahead and glitch.

I only had to bring it up because everyone of these glitcher dicks thinks it's cool to say they are above other players when they're not because of 'that sh*tty house, that sh*tty car, that sh*tty service and else'.

If they call glitching fun, fine, but don't brag about their cheated achievements within the game without any sign of effort. Therefore I'll be so heavily grinning when all of them get reset.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users