Photo

Rockstar suggest glitchers will be punished

78 replies to this topic
Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

Yeah... like their databases helped them restore the deleted characters?
Bullsh*t. They aren't competent enough to punish the glitchers. They may say whatever they want, hundreds of thousands of people lost their characters and they never got them back even though Rockstar said "they'd try".

Now they're saying that they can see who is glitching.
Good for them, and?

They couldn't even reply to 2 of my Support Tickets, all the responses were made by useless drones.

They'd have to program software that would recognize a glitcher, and I am pretty sure that they'd f*ck it up and honest players would get banned too, and everybody would complain, people would send millions of support tickets to ask for "mercy" or that Rockstar and then they'd have to investigate each glitcher separately.

Aint gonna happen. They're not smart enough.

i agree with you but these desperate people seem to have a kinky obsession with punishment on other players hahaha it's like talking to a brick wall

Herb N Bourbon
  • Herb N Bourbon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

lol no ur the idiot because thats exactly how they record transactions.

how the f- do you think data even works? its going to be impossible for you to answer because you certainly do not have the first clue on how data works. when you look at your bank transaction do you think its stored as a jpg image in their server? 

please stop being stupid, and in your case, very naive and clueless too

lol are u ppl stupid?

1. the response CLEARLY suggest if you did NOT glitch you have nothing to worry about, MEANING if you DID glitch you do NOT not have something to worry about (you have something to worry about)

this is critical thinking 101 which is a skill that eludes 99% of exploiters

2. they do not have the manpower .. are you f-ing serious or just stupid? they just made over a billion dollars they sure as hell do have the resources and b. i could myself create and run the sql query in about 10 seconds to find out who abused the LSC exploit

SELECT * FROM player_transactions where ... finish statement with conditions to find car sales that occurred multiple times within the 48 minute window 

so please, PLEASE i ahve no problem if you are an exploiter but i do have a problem with stupid people

You think R* has a (My)SQL database that keeps a row for every single shop transaction?

What a f*cking idiot.

I am a database administrator by profession.

Rockstar stores the last X number of transfers per character. They don't store every single transaction forever, otherwise their databases would be absolutely gigantic, and costly.

Bottom line: you are a f*cking moron who knows nothing. Please kill yourself ASAP.

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

you wouldnt know the inside of a db if it shot up your ass

your 3 table mysql db is a joke compared to what i do with a data warehouse containing billions of records.

please get out of high school and work as a professional before you try to look intelligent in the future

how the f- do you think data even works? its going to be impossible for you to answer because you certainly do not have the first clue on how data works. when you look at your bank transaction do you think its stored as a jpg image in their server? 

lol are u ppl stupid?

1. the response CLEARLY suggest if you did NOT glitch you have nothing to worry about, MEANING if you DID glitch you do NOT not have something to worry about (you have something to worry about)

2. they do not have the manpower .. are you f-ing serious or just stupid? they just made over a billion dollars they sure as hell do have the resources and b. i could myself create and run the sql query in about 10 seconds to find out who abused the LSC exploit

SELECT * FROM player_transactions where ... finish statement with conditions to find car sales that occurred multiple times within the 48 minute window 

so please, PLEASE i ahve no problem if you are an exploiter but i do have a problem with stupid people

You think R* has a (My)SQL database that keeps a row for every single shop transaction?

What a f*cking idiot.

Rockstar stores the last X number of transfers per character. They don't store every single transaction forever, otherwise their databases would be absolutely gigantic, and costly.

Bottom line: you are a f*cking moron who knows nothing. Please kill yourself ASAP.

Herb N Bourbon
  • Herb N Bourbon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

you wouldnt know the inside of a db if it shot up your ass

your 3 table mysql db is a joke compared to what i do with a data warehouse containing billions of records.

please get out of high school and work as a professional before you try to look intelligent in the future

lol are u ppl stupid?

What a f*cking idiot.

lol @ The guy who can't form a complete sentence or use proper punctuation telling me to graduate high school.

I can tell you're incompetent because you think that a database with a billion records is impressive.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hah they didnt MAKE a billion. They made a profit of maybe 500-600. At that they still didnt have the resources to handle millions getting online. No one is getting banned unless its blantant amounts of money that they could gift considering the gifting system is how we are getting the stimulus. If you glitched a low amount your safe. Anything above a million is red flags all over. Besides, with the ps4 only 400 and One at 500, if people get banned they can move on to next gen easily. Trade your console in and the ps4 is 300 and One 400. R*  isnt stupid.

zeroalias
  • zeroalias

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Guy asks if he is likely to be punished due to excess cash a few minutes ago.

Rockstar responds and says:

They can easily tell who glitchers are and as long as you havent used a glitch you have nothing to worry about.

http://support.rocks...17-being-banned

Now, to me, that insinuates that if you have used the glitch you do have
something to worry about?

Looks like the orginal thread is gone now btw. Deleted? So looks like a non starter anyway.

thieves
  • thieves

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Guy asks if he is likely to be punished due to excess cash a few minutes ago.

Rockstar responds and says:

They can easily tell who glitchers are and as long as you havent used a glitch you have nothing to worry about.

http://support.rocks...17-being-banned

Now, to me, that insinuates that if you have used the glitch you do have
something to worry about?

Looks like the orginal thread is gone now btw. Deleted? So looks like a non starter anyway.

Rofl, every time that "mod" says something about glitchers, the office upstairs tells him to delete his written diarrhea and stfu.

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

with next gen round the corner no one will be playing this game soon enough anyways so it wont matter if they glitched or not

Do you think everyone in the world can afford a next gen console as soon as they come out?

ViolentDuck.
  • ViolentDuck.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

If R* gave a sh*t they'd at least patch the damn thing. The supercar glitch still works.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

with next gen round the corner no one will be playing this game soon enough anyways so it wont matter if they glitched or not

Do you think everyone in the world can afford a next gen console as soon as they come out?

It's not that expensive, you buy it one time. Also here in my country you can have it for 199€ if you give to them a PS3 + 2/3  games.

Games prices are same like Ps3 but i would wait for other game releases.

GoldDigga
  • GoldDigga

Evil Overlord of the Internet

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

It's not that expensive, you buy it one time. Also here in my country you can have it for 199€ if you give to them a PS3 + 2/3  games.

Games prices are same like Ps3 but i would wait for other game releases.

Shut your mouth, tool!

Relax_and_Get_High
  • Relax_and_Get_High

I smoked with Johnny Hopkins

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:16 PM

No banned yet

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

So is this pointed at the people who did the money exploit?? or all glitches used, example being glitching a buzzard in your garage or glitching to the roof of a 24/7 in Sandy Survival or any of the other numerous glitches??

l Xstatic l
  • l Xstatic l

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:23 PM

I haven't heard of people getting banned from doing the lsc glitch before the 1.04 patch, why would they be banned after 1.05?

Long story short: nothing particular will happen apart from the next patch being released next week.

leeco
  • leeco

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:26 PM

I do my part for R* in my tank I glitched outside LSC.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:29 PM

Holy sh*t you pussy ass glitchers must just stalk the forums day in and day out about getting banned. One ban post and piles of "bullsh*t", "not guna happen" and so on, little bitch ballsack sucker answers.

Your so f*cking scared and you know you are. I hope they do something or I'm just guna leave the game to the sadistic fruit bats that love glitching, cheating and generally ruinging things.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Fun fact some idiot or idiots are necroing threads like these to cause chaos

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:50 PM

Don't be retarded.. Not everyones getting Next Gen right away.

Im getting it right away but aside from BF4 ill be playing this.  Likely waiting for GTA V to come out on ps4.

Yakito
  • Yakito

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

"Suggests".
Oh dear! That's scary.

Yo dude !!  I'll stab you to death if you don't give me all your money!! I STRONGLY SUGGEST!!!
I should rob the stores like this.

Honestly? They can't even give us the stimulus pack after a month, not to mention the fact that the money glitch is well known to them for weeks now, and they can't patch it because they suck at this so badly.
Just look at their incompetence and think - can they even sort out the simplest problems in this game? No. So can they ban or punish millions of glitchers? HAAAAA!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users