Photo

Rockstar suggest glitchers will be punished

78 replies to this topic
kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

Guy asks if he is likely to be punished due to excess cash a few minutes ago.

Rockstar responds and says:

They can easily tell who glitchers are and as long as you havent used a glitch you have nothing to worry about.

http://support.rocks...17-being-banned

Now, to me, that insinuates that if you have used the glitch you do have something to worry about?

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Dunce caps are just the tip of the punishment iceberg.

STRUCTURES
  • STRUCTURES

Holy Roar

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

BANHAMMER!

Jay_
  • Jay_

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I hate how they never actually tell us, I mean its a simple yes they'll be punished or no they won't, are they trying to scare the glitchers or what

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Dunce caps are just the tip of the punishment iceberg.

Oh, I hope so.

• MantisFang likes this

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:38 PM Edited by Mr Fyn666, 18 October 2013 - 02:39 PM.

It insinuates nothing (Oh and i'm not a glitcher btw)

Until an official statement is released stating CLEARLY the next steps R* will take (if indeed they do) towards glitchers then all these posts are just noise

No offence OP

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

I'm still not worried

GayHomo
  • GayHomo

Confirmed Busta

• Members

lol are you talking about farming? that's not glitching.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

Nope, bullsh*t. Bullsh*tting 9yr olds stop spamming multiple bullsh*t threads.

leo370z
  • leo370z

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

wtf cares?..

STRUCTURES
  • STRUCTURES

Holy Roar

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

I'm still not worried

That's what a worried person would say...

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

with next gen round the corner no one will be playing this game soon enough anyways so it wont matter if they glitched or not

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

We can very easily tell who is a glitcher and who earned their money legitimately, so if you have not used any glitches you have nothing to worry about.
Rockstar Games BB 14 minutes ago

Idiots who say bullsh*t: click the link moron

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

wtf cares?..

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Bullsh*t? Do you think the link isnt real? The response from Rockstar isnt real? Which part is bullsh*t?

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

I hate how they never actually tell us, I mean its a simple yes they'll be punished or no they won't, are they trying to scare the glitchers or what

Because they won't do anything. Leaving it unanswered with all the banning rumours does enough to deter most people anyway.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

They arn't going to ban anyone. Thats bad for business. Plus how will they justify punishing people that only used the exploit to regain items lost due to problems with the game. The only people they should be taking action on are the people who used it over and over again getting 10 mil +. thoes people should be punished. But a lot of people including myself only used it because R* f*cked us by losing characters, cars, and modifications. 

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

I'm still not worried

Not really, 95% of the time it really means the person isn't worried at all. 

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

It insinuates nothing (Oh and i'm not a glitcher btw)

Until an official statement is released stating CLEARLY the next steps R* will take (if indeed they do) towards glitchers then all these posts are just noise

No offence OP

Tbf Rockstar clearly points out a difference between glitching and earning cash legitimately in their response. They then say as long as you didnt glitch you will be fine. That clearly insinuates that glitchers will not be fine.

Its not an official statement but to say it doesnt insinuate anything is wrong.

No offence taken.

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

They don't have the time or the man power to research into who's glitched and who hasn't, and they don't want to anyway.

Looking like the only danger for glitchers is if people report them and Rockstar follow up with a dip in the cheater pool.

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

even if they used to get 10 mill or 20 or 30 or 100 mill or 1 billion it wont matter.. they did it to ensure they had more than enough becase it would just keep happening..

damnfukk
  • damnfukk

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

I wasn´t glitching much..........till now f*ck u R* it´s not possible to earn enough money the normal way(we have a live) i´m gonna to glitch the sh*t out of this game!!! 12.5K for base invaders where i need at least  3 sticky for 1800 and bullets for ~1000 and waste 10mins of my time NO thanks

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

They don't have the time or the man power to research into who's glitched and who hasn't, and they don't want to anyway.

Looking like the only danger for glitchers is if people report them and Rockstar follow up with a dip in the cheater pool.

Its not very hard for them to find out who has abused it. All they need to do is set a criteria for a search such as...Amount of money gained or spent in a certain time frame. 

kruelking
  • kruelking

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

The time or the man power? Its a computer game bud, everything you have ever done on it is logged. You bank transactions will show repeated car sales for the exact same amount every few seconds.

Glitchers have not been subtle about their cheating in fairness. 

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Its not very hard for them to find out who has abused it. All they need to do is set a criteria for a search such as...Amount of money gained or spent in a certain time frame. 

Actually, it's easier than that. Any person that glitched has millions upon millions of cash earned by car sales. Anyone can see it on the social club website.

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

The time or the man power? Its a computer game bud, everything you have ever done on it is logged. You bank transactions will show repeated car sales for the exact same amount every few seconds.

Glitchers have not been subtle about their cheating in fairness. 

I don't think R* would literally look into every single person bank transactions in the game. Let alone the fact transactions doesn't show a time. 

STRUCTURES
  • STRUCTURES

Holy Roar

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

What? Ofc they do haha, they just have to look at people that have resold the same car over and over. Even if 10 million people did it, it would be easy to find everyone of them.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Bullsh*t? Do you think the link isnt real? The response from Rockstar isnt real? Which part is bullsh*t?

R* didn't actually reply saying one would be getting banned though. That's just an assumption.

Herb N Bourbon
  • Herb N Bourbon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

I'm still not worried

It's also what a person who isn't worried would say.

Loser_1337
  • Loser_1337

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

with next gen round the corner no one will be playing this game soon enough anyways so it wont matter if they glitched or not

Don't be retarded.. Not everyones getting Next Gen right away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users