Photo

okay, here is your second and prolly last chance... HAPPY GLITCHING

45 replies to this topic
ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

Some people like cheating and having fluffy euro bullet cars in their skyscraper mansion from 2 hours glitching.

I like making all my money in missions using free aim and tricking out the muscle in my 6 car garage.

To each their own.

cool story bro

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

just how much money does a player need in this game? how many millions before you stopped money glitching?

what does that say about playing the game legit? keep buying cash cards or never have any ammo?

who-dat
  • who-dat

Haha Bama sucks!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:25 PM Edited by who-dat, 18 October 2013 - 04:26 PM.

U mad bro?

Please do not refer to money glitchers as the "elite"
Nothing could be further from the truth. You all made a ton of money and apparently without any form of consequence... Just take what you got and move on. Don't brag about it or refer to yourself as "elite" you sound like an idiot.

• xee0 likes this

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Learn to discuss and write properly before talking to me, you're just sad because your money will be gone soon and you have to start over, without glitches ;)

Why don't you learn the topic you are attempting to discuss.

It has already been confirmed there will not be any resets.

Go read something and eat a bag of dicks. And stop openly admitting trolls are getting you mad. You were most definitely the dude all the cool kids made fun of in high school because of an inability to respond without getting defensive and putting your tail between your legs.

I'd live to just slap you.

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

So u ppl are saying , u never cheated in your life ? . Who are u ppl to judge ? And most importantly WHY DO U CARE ?!?!. IS IT THAT SERIOUS ?!?!?!? ARE U THAT BUTTHURT ? . I seen some long ass butthurt posts . I just can't imagine how someone can be upset over this . Especially when it doesn't affect them . Buying cash cards is no different then Glitching money. They are both easy way outs , plus u need rank.

but anyway back to your butthurt posts . I just don't get it . Like WHO CARES lol but ok I guess .

I dont care if you cheated or if I have ever cheated or anything. All I have said is I play to enjoy the game. If you enjoy it more by cheating awesome! But a lot of these glitchers and cheaters think they are something sweet with all their pixel money and cars, etc. Some (see above) calling themselves the ELITE in this game. WHO THE $#%$ cares. you cheated your anything but Elite. 

• xee0 likes this

twopair2s3s
  • twopair2s3s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

u dont need 150 mil to enjoy the game how is that fun? 20 days into online owning everythng in the game? would never glitch ever, i do out of court settlement twice in a day i feel like a cheat. u guys have fun being 100 millioners a month into the game ur a real big loser.

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:33 PM Edited by xee0, 18 October 2013 - 04:37 PM.

Learn to discuss and write properly before talking to me, you're just sad because your money will be gone soon and you have to start over, without glitches ;)

Why don't you learn the topic you are attempting to discuss.

It has already been confirmed there will not be any resets.

Go read something and eat a bag of dicks. And stop openly admitting trolls are getting you mad. You were most definitely the dude all the cool kids made fun of in high school because of an inability to respond without getting defensive and putting your tail between your legs.

I'd live to just slap you.

Confirmed NOWHERE, stfu. You reply just shows how much of a f*cking dick you are. Come back when you are not trying to pull fake facts about persons you don't know out of your magic dunce hat.

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Don't worry gents, a new glitch will come soon. We don't want to be like the legit players, earning their money like a chinese labor worker. 

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:36 PM Edited by xee0, 18 October 2013 - 04:37 PM.

Don't worry, this was the last glitch you'll ever see pertained to money making ;)

So u ppl are saying , u never cheated in your life ? . Who are u ppl to judge ? And most importantly WHY DO U CARE ?!?!. IS IT THAT SERIOUS ?!?!?!? ARE U THAT BUTTHURT ? . I seen some long ass butthurt posts . I just can't imagine how someone can be upset over this . Especially when it doesn't affect them . Buying cash cards is no different then Glitching money. They are both easy way outs , plus u need rank.

but anyway back to your butthurt posts . I just don't get it . Like WHO CARES lol but ok I guess .

You're wrong, everyone hates on you because you're a bragger, for doing a glitch anyone could do. 'I HAVE THIS AND THAT AND THIS' is all we hear from you glitchers, nothing else, if you would shut the f*ck up about your cheated money nobody would f*cking mind.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Fotzenkopp

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Fool.

Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

lol to all those underclass players who were too scared to glitch, an now will never catch the elite

The hypocrisy in this post is very high. You guys will be dealt with anyway, so don't feel like you did anything special.

The glitches are richer and you are poor

hence there have now been two social classes formed in GTAO,    

The haves     -  the social elite who glitched, rolling in adders and jets

The have nots   -  the underclasses, who spent even more time farming sweaty missions just to buy a               gauntlet with level 1 mods

CLASS WAR

"the haves" Arseholes that will "roll" around in sports cars and gun new people down.

Also, you aren't "elite" because your a fat f*ck who sits at his TV all day playing the same mission over and over again.

Get outside and get some sun.

• xee0 likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Fool.

This

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

Being butt-hurt and requesting that you don't refer to yourself as "elite" are two different things. I don't give a crap about you, your money, your hacks, or your character. I just don't want to hear your dumb ass bragging about how awesome you are and how much of an "elite" player you are. You're not, you suck... Get over it. Congrats on the money you got, you probably will never be punished for it. Now shut the hell up about it. Half the posts on here are talking about all their cool cars and loads of cash and how good of a player they are... Good for you, nobody cares.

TheProphet78
  • TheProphet78

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

dammit. i thought it would still work. now i lost my million dollar adder. jeez now i have to spend $1,000,000 plus upgrade fees. this might put me down to $75,486,723

ugh i feel so broke now. i liked roaming around with $77,000,000. that number felt special

Vendicta99
  • Vendicta99

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Hahaha I'm laughing all the way to the bank with my millions enjoy poverty you no glitching peasants ;D

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

dammit. i thought it would still work. now i lost my million dollar adder. jeez now i have to spend $1,000,000 plus upgrade fees. this might put me down to $75,486,723

ugh i feel so broke now. i liked roaming around with $77,000,000. that number felt special

Don't worry, you never were special because of glitch using.

Hahaha I'm laughing all the way to the bank with my millions enjoy poverty you no glitching peasants ;D

Do it, you'll be reset. Stop bragging or face the sh*tstorm coming over you and all other asshats 'LOOK AT ME MA, I GOT MONEYZ BUT NOT A HIGH LEVEL'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users