» «
Photo

okay, here is your second and prolly last chance... HAPPY GLITCHING

45 replies to this topic
Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:05 PM Edited by Heroix, 18 October 2013 - 01:07 PM.

http://www.youtube.c...bed/36z4Xwr2Nwg

as i hear it still works...

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

as I hear it, patched...

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

as I hear it, patched...

bike glitch is patched i hear... this one should still work, though, i havent tried it

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

as I hear it, patched...

bike glitch is patched i hear... this one should still work, though, i havent tried it

I grabbed a car to give it a shot, ended up in LSC just standing there. On screen message explaining I needed a car to use LSC.

GTAfattyjuice
  • GTAfattyjuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

patched

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

it doesnt work people need to stop posting threads saying it works n just accept it lol .. it was fun while it lasted move on 

KristianB
  • KristianB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

You didn't even bother reading the comments before posting this.

IgLaBCE.png

dexutd
  • dexutd

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Can confirm this adder lsc glitch is also patched as of 1.04, u all should have made hay whilst the sun was shining. The Rockstar recession has arrived

lol to all those underclass players who were too scared to glitch, an now will never catch the elite

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

lol to all those underclass players who were too scared to glitch, an now will never catch the elite

Forever bitter they will remain.

GTAfattyjuice
  • GTAfattyjuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Elite in what way? for doing a simple glitch learned off YT? ELITE? what a sad world.

I glitched on another account, i wouldnt say im elite! I say I cheated... that simple. ruined the profile as I now have eveerything, so what else to do apart from level up? wish i not bothered

abc50010
  • abc50010

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:51 PM Edited by abc50010, 18 October 2013 - 02:52 PM.

come on OP dont be a dick

its patched you f*cking tool

we need another f*ckin glitch asap

Mickey Boozer
  • Mickey Boozer

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Some people like cheating and having fluffy euro bullet cars in their skyscraper mansion from 2 hours glitching.

I like making all my money in missions using free aim and tricking out the muscle in my 6 car garage.

To each their own.
  • xee0, Kulgrim and SquallV8 like this

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

The hypocrisy in this post is very high. You guys will be dealt with anyway, so don't feel like you did anything special.

twopair2s3s
  • twopair2s3s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

SCARED TO GLITCH? YOU GUYS ON HERE ARE SOOOO SAD. LETS PLAY THE SAME 2 MIN MISSION OR 2 MIN SCHEME TO MAKE MILLIONS. HAVE FUN IN UR VIRTUAL APT'S YOU LOSERS. THE POINT IS TO PLAY THE GAME. NOT FIND ANYWAY POSSIBLE TO GLITCH, DEMAND PATCHES, THEN FIND NEW SCHEMES. YOUR LOSERS

• MM_ObSCen3 likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Lmao . I already loaded up on about 8 mil last night off adder glitch , once I found out they not banning they was just going to patch . I saw this coming . The adder glitch was genius , too good to be true . They had to patch that . I purchased every vehicle Pegasus can deliver.

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by xee0, 18 October 2013 - 03:23 PM.

[...]once I found out they not banning they was just going to patch . I saw this coming . [...]

Oh you will never know they won't ;)

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

SCARED TO GLITCH? YOU GUYS ON HERE ARE SOOOO SAD. LETS PLAY THE SAME 2 MIN MISSION OR 2 MIN SCHEME TO MAKE MILLIONS. HAVE FUN IN UR VIRTUAL APT'S YOU LOSERS. THE POINT IS TO PLAY THE GAME. NOT FIND ANYWAY POSSIBLE TO GLITCH, DEMAND PATCHES, THEN FIND NEW SCHEMES. YOUR LOSERS

U need money to really enjoy the game dumbass . And u know u did so stfu

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

I do know thanks for u wasteful post . NEXT!

SquallV8
  • SquallV8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

Some people like cheating and having fluffy euro bullet cars in their skyscraper mansion from 2 hours glitching.

I like making all my money in missions using free aim and tricking out the muscle in my 6 car garage.

To each their own.

I can relate.

dexutd
  • dexutd

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

The hypocrisy in this post is very high. You guys will be dealt with anyway, so don't feel like you did anything special.

The glitches are richer and you are poor

hence there have now been two social classes formed in GTAO,    

The haves     -  the social elite who glitched, rolling in adders and jets

The have nots   -  the underclasses, who spent even more time farming sweaty missions just to buy a               gauntlet with level 1 mods

CLASS WAR

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by xee0, 18 October 2013 - 03:40 PM.

I have an apartment and the 6 car garage stuffed with a pimped Dominator and others. I love killing people like you in the game, sniping, crashing, bombing them away. I got more cash then you'd ever legitimately achieve, so you better stay on the quiet lane. A jet isn't something special you imbecile, they spawn at every airport on the right level, you are hilarious. You sure have issues, with the rest of you who pretend glitching is the be-all in this game. Without the glitch all of you would be fa**ots crying for more possibilities to make cash because you're stuck on level 8 like a dumbass.

It doesn't work anymore and you'll be punished for being smartasses, simple as. Now stop annoying the sh*t out of me and get your illogical posts out of my face you buggers.

U need money to really enjoy the game dumbass . And u know u did so stfu

Uhhh, nope!

I do know thanks for u wasteful post . NEXT!

No you don't, stop being a hypocrite.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

Yes I do. How are u telling me . But ok u right bye

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Learn to discuss and write properly before talking to me, you're just sad because your money will be gone soon and you have to start over, without glitches ;)

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:05 PM

Glitching the game ruins the gaming experience and makes the game boring. Not exactly enticing to ruin my fun. I'll pass on the glitching and just enjoy the game. Thanks.

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

I have 20 million . I already own everything. I am well equip to do missions . I'm good... Just use the tank or buzzard for every mission. 4 missions gets me a 100k. I will always be ahead of the "legit" players because of this . Why am I going to grind in a poorly made video game . I do that in real life .

jerrodh7244
  • jerrodh7244

The Big Boss

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Can confirm this adder lsc glitch is also patched as of 1.04, u all should have made hay whilst the sun was shining. The Rockstar recession has arrived

lol@ people like this who think's having fake pixel money, cars, etc. means they are Elite. Especially when it resulted from Glitching/Cheating! 

I mean some people might actually have some respect for others in games when they actually do something all you did is cheat dude. Only thing you are Elite in is being an Elite Loser. 

If you have fun cheating then more power to you! I have fun playing the game legit. Neither way makes us Elite thats for sure, ESPECIALLY not your way. 

Haha

• xee0 likes this

CallMeTheBoss
  • CallMeTheBoss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

The fact that people still think R* is going to let them keep the 10-20mill that they glitched, even as they reduce the mission payouts, is mind blowing to me. Stop living in denial. You messed with R*'s money. All the RDR talk on glitching means nothing bc there were no cash cards and they clearly want every1 to buy those, why else would the keep making survivals harder and reducing mission payouts. You will be dealt with.

• xee0 likes this

xee0
  • xee0

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

I will always be ahead of the "legit" players because of this .

Oh no you won't, you'll be put back to the scum where you surfaced from, then all legit players will laugh at you being a poor f*ck.

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Please do not refer to money glitchers as the "elite"

Nothing could be further from the truth. You all made a ton of money and apparently without any form of consequence... Just take what you got and move on. Don't brag about it or refer to yourself as "elite" you sound like an idiot.
  • xee0 likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

So u ppl are saying , u never cheated in your life ? . Who are u ppl to judge ? And most importantly WHY DO U CARE ?!?!. IS IT THAT SERIOUS ?!?!?!? ARE U THAT BUTTHURT ? . I seen some long ass butthurt posts . I just can't imagine how someone can be upset over this . Especially when it doesn't affect them . Buying cash cards is no different then Glitching money. They are both easy way outs , plus u need rank.

but anyway back to your butthurt posts . I just don't get it . Like WHO CARES lol but ok I guess .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users