Quantcast

» «
Photo

does it feel better with 1.04 beeing rich?

35 replies to this topic
Clay33
  • Clay33

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

I hope it's not over yet and all glitchers will be banned ASAP. One day you'll wake up and..... SURPRISE MOTHAf*ckA!!! haha

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

I hope it's not over yet and all glitchers will be banned ASAP. One day you'll wake up and..... SURPRISE MOTHAf*ckA!!! haha

they wont ;)

jealous? muahahaha

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by bronysplatter, 18 October 2013 - 02:03 PM.

oh i think yes, it does...

now ppl seem to understand rockstar only wants to sell cashcards lol

i wonder how many regret now not making a decent amount of money

using the glitches was the right thing to do - out of question ;)

To say the truth your right. I'm at $15,000 was gonna buy cash cards but because they don't even exist bit pointless. Wish i glitch really badly.

i still dont regret not glitching with all i have now, i dont even need bookoo bucks. 

im poor enough that i dont care about dying in free roam, but at the same time i can afford everything i need.

im happy :)

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

Anyone that pays that $20 for a mere 1.2 million is a f*cking tool!

$20 really isn't a lot unless you're like 13.

+  I'm sure we'll make plenty of money from heists/future updates.

This is true.....for a guy like me in my 30's who loves to play this game so far....I don't have time to play 10hrs a day 7 days a week like I have a decade ago when I got into some great games then....now I have had a full time job that yields a good amount of money. So I don t mind spending 20 bucks here and there to enjoy the game without investing a lot of time in life.....because no matter what is said about the ability to make a million off missions and that I should work for it (LOL)....the time it takes you to make a mill....is the same time I invest in a week in this game playing....so I want to enjoy the instant gratification of a cool car or sit in my virtual apt buying mercs to kill people @ $7500 a pop. sitting for hours a day farming cash? I ain't got no time for that!

yah... good story

then u could have always used some kind of glitch and give the 20 bucks to your kids or something

You're trying so pathetically hard to justify you cheating lol.

thieves
  • thieves

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

And we are like, wtf?? ahh well, sucks. Time for BF4 then i suppose.

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by Kromix, 18 October 2013 - 02:12 PM.

Wait for it ..... waaait for it ..... waaaaaaait for it ..... Here it comes .....  

I told you so ... GTAO is just another cashcow ...

"Run you fools !" - Gandalf, LOTR.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users