Quantcast

» «
Photo

does it feel better with 1.04 beeing rich?

35 replies to this topic
Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

oh i think yes, it does...

now ppl seem to understand rockstar only wants to sell cashcards lol

i wonder how many regret now not making a decent amount of money

using the glitches was the right thing to do - out of question ;)

• Deathwish91 and Jetpack5000 like this

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:54 PM

To say the truth your right. I'm at $15,000 was gonna buy cash cards but because they don't even exist bit pointless. Wish i glitch really badly.

dt2
  • dt2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Anyone that pays that $20 for a mere 1.2 million is a f*cking tool!

• Snoozy, aig1992 and ugp like this

Not-on-the-cover
  • Not-on-the-cover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

I have made over $4m just doing missions with crew members and friends, what's the problem? Everything is quite expensive so there is always ways to spend the money. My garage is slowly gaining more expensive classics like the Stinger GT and Monroe and you will never get rewarded if you don't put the effort in.

thieves
  • thieves

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

The complete toolbox in my opinion.

• aig1992 likes this

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:10 PM

Give a few months and the MMO gold selling websites will be offering better deals than Rockstar.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:11 PM

I have made over $4m just doing missions with crew members and friends, what's the problem? Everything is quite expensive so there is always ways to spend the money. My garage is slowly gaining more expensive classics like the Stinger GT and Monroe and you will never get rewarded if you don't put the effort in.

The problem now is that'll take you twice as long as the mission payouts are halved.

I've made $1.7 mil from missions yet only have 300k in the bank after buying an apartment and just 2 lower priced super cars. It's gonna take even longer to get my balance up further now

• shutdown30 likes this

Dingledong21
  • Dingledong21

The instigator

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:11 PM Edited by Dingledong21, 18 October 2013 - 01:11 PM.

The complete toolbox in my opinion.
You would be a complete f*cking retard! Thats being nice!

adamnightmare
  • adamnightmare

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

h

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

To say the truth your right. I'm at $15,000 was gonna buy cash cards but because they don't even exist bit pointless. Wish i glitch really badly.

hahaha now deal with it you poor guy.

spent you money wisly

Dingledong21
  • Dingledong21

The instigator

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

The problem now is that'll take you twice as long as the mission payouts are halved.

I've made $1.7 mil from missions yet only have 300k in the bank after buying an apartment and just 2 lower priced super cars. It's gonna take even longer to get my balance up further now
the game has been online 17days.....so f*cking what! Theres no time limit on this

Trund
  • Trund

I'm all of ach fo her

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

I do hate that they lowered the money you get for missions, but as long as races still pay out well I don't really care, it's what I mainly do and 3/4 of my money comes from races.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Let's glitch and be rich.
Then we can pretend we are good at the game and make all of our friends... Wait, we don't have any friends.

tomkrist
  • tomkrist

Player Hater

• Members

Using the glitches is not the right way. If you need glitches to play a game, stop playing.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

hahaha now deal with it you poor guy.

spent you money wisly

Haha i did mod parts.

BosHog
  • BosHog

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

Depends how much enjoyment you get from earning things in game. I have a nice collection on cars etc just now but I honestly think if you gave me the power to buy everything at once the it would really shorten the lifespan of the game. 

Its a personal thing though as others will feel different.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:17 PM Edited by Odesza, 18 October 2013 - 01:18 PM.

$20 really isn't a lot unless you're like 13.

+  I'm sure we'll make plenty of money from heists/future updates.

Snoozy
  • Snoozy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

If there is a glitch that'll give you money then yeah, I don't see the point of cash cards. But if rockstar really took out all the money glitch, a person who spends $20 for 1.2mil isn't exactly a tool. If a person makes $15 an hour in real life which I'm assuming is the average salary today, then he could have earned that 1.2mil in just an hour and 20 minutes compared to the rest of the people grinding the same missions over and over for hours trying to make 1.2mil. In the end, time is money.

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Average salary in Canada is 10.25 I make 18 an hour so it's nothing to me.

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

20 bucks for 1.2 millions is a joke,

rockstar made enuff money with this game, and its even not a real mmo... its very limited in gameplay compared to other games which have an ingame shop or a monthly fee...

they even promised so much, and what did we get? a game in beta with maybe half of the features they actually promised

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

rockstar made enuff money with this game, and its even not a real mmo... its very limited in gameplay compared to other games which have an ingame shop or a monthly fee...

they even promised so much, and what did we get? a game in beta with maybe half of the features they actually promised

It's the first month, do you think they aren't going to add anything else in the upcoming months?

Be reasonable seriously lol.

BurnCK
  • BurnCK

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

the game has been online 17days.....so f*cking what! Theres no time limit on this

So, I was getting bored of repeating the small pool of missions as it was. Now I have to do them twice as much to earn decent money. Wouldn't have even been so bad if new content was added with the nerf.

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

It's the first month, do you think they aren't going to add anything else in the upcoming months?

yes ofcourse they add something...

you get the beach bum crap. new shirts and tattoos... probably heists and ppl dream they will payoff HUGE...

stop dreaming guys, rockstar wants to print money with this game....

nothing in life is for free, but rockstar is going a little step too far

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

yes ofcourse they add something...

you get the beach bum crap. new shirts and tattoos... probably heists and ppl dream they will payoff HUGE...

stop dreaming guys, rockstar wants to print money with this game....

nothing in life is for free, but rockstar is going a little step too far

Are you like 12 lol?

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Says you.  I will 'work' for $2.40 an hour only until they start selling them.  If I'd have known they would do all these increased ammo costs and reduced missions payouts, I would have glitched until my anus bled.  I knew how to.  I knew all about it.  But it felt bad.  Doesn't feel so bad now!  

matty994
  • matty994

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

19 y/o student, i could barely afford the game itself.. If you glitch, then that's your opinion. If you don't, then that's fine. Just don't bitch at each other.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

I have 2 accounts one glitched, and one not I feel better not glitching.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:51 PM

19 y/o student, i could barely afford the game itself.. If you glitch, then that's your opinion. If you don't, then that's fine. Just don't bitch at each other.

I don't glitch, and I can tell you that this game is insanely easy to make $ on, I'm not really sure why people think you need to glitch or shell out hundreds on cash cards.  It's not like you need to buy/unlock everything the first month the game is out.

tommy_lins
  • tommy_lins

I Glitch Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

This is true.....for a guy like me in my 30's who loves to play this game so far....I don't have time to play 10hrs a day 7 days a week like I have a decade ago when I got into some great games then....now I have had a full time job that yields a good amount of money. So I don t mind spending 20 bucks here and there to enjoy the game without investing a lot of time in life.....because no matter what is said about the ability to make a million off missions and that I should work for it (LOL)....the time it takes you to make a mill....is the same time I invest in a week in this game playing....so I want to enjoy the instant gratification of a cool car or sit in my virtual apt buying mercs to kill people @ $7500 a pop. sitting for hours a day farming cash? I ain't got no time for that!

Heroix
  • Heroix

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:00 PM

This is true.....for a guy like me in my 30's who loves to play this game so far....I don't have time to play 10hrs a day 7 days a week like I have a decade ago when I got into some great games then....now I have had a full time job that yields a good amount of money. So I don t mind spending 20 bucks here and there to enjoy the game without investing a lot of time in life.....because no matter what is said about the ability to make a million off missions and that I should work for it (LOL)....the time it takes you to make a mill....is the same time I invest in a week in this game playing....so I want to enjoy the instant gratification of a cool car or sit in my virtual apt buying mercs to kill people @ $7500 a pop. sitting for hours a day farming cash? I ain't got no time for that!

yah... good story

then u could have always used some kind of glitch and give the 20 bucks to your kids or something

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users