Quantcast

» «
Photo

Guys Who Roleplay As Girls In Games Are Weirdos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
734 replies to this topic

Poll: do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos? (1114 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos?

1. yes; deep down they probably have some type of unresolved sex issues (382 votes [28.81%])

Percentage of vote: 28.81%

2. yes but more because they try to use gender as an advatage for free items and protection (118 votes [8.90%])

Percentage of vote: 8.90%

3. no because i'd rather stare at a female avatars ass for hours rather than a guy (302 votes [22.78%])

Percentage of vote: 22.78%

4. no because I don't play characters as an extension of myself (261 votes [19.68%])

Percentage of vote: 19.68%

5. I don't think anything is wrong with guys that do it but I wouldn't do it myself (156 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

6. meh those guys are okay, theyre just a little feminine. those brony creepos on the other hand.. (107 votes [8.07%])

Percentage of vote: 8.07%

Vote
ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

I don't know about you f*ckers but when I talk or shoot at a girl, I expect it to be a girl on the other end.

Or sometimes when you see a female in your cross hairs, you hesitate to shoot.  Maybe that is what they think will go down.  I'm not falling for that sh*t anymore though.

blackorwhite99
  • blackorwhite99

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

my Girl is so hot,

when guys visit me at Appartement they fap all the time.

• SK1NJ0B and sam1ches like this

mrsoad316
  • mrsoad316

Player Hater

• Members

I don't do it personally because I try to make a character that looks like me if possible.

That being said, most of the hardcore, skilled gamers that I know prefer female characters. I don't know what the correlation is, just saying.

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

I don't know about you f*ckers but when I talk or shoot at a girl, I expect it to be a girl on the other end.

Or sometimes when you see a female in your cross hairs, you hesitate to shoot.  Maybe that is what they think will go down.  I'm not falling for that sh*t anymore though.

don't worry dude we have all met a girl off the internet that turned out to be a massive tranny named frank-ie.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:28 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 18 October 2013 - 05:30 PM.

I think you're too concerned with this whole thing and might have some issues yourself

I have a female character and I don't really think about it one way or another

I started out with a male character which got deleted so I made a secondary character which had to be different from the first so it ended up being a woman

never got the Original character back and have so many levels on this one now so I just keep playing

or is every guy who ever played a tomb raider game creepy as well?

and does every1 who's favourite character is franklin secretly wants to be black?

• We Are Ninja, sam1ches and TimelyMeerkat like this

madwullie
  • madwullie

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

Male clothes in this are sh*t

Ballin on Welfare
  • Ballin on Welfare

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:31 PM

cousin does this...he says its for free stuff. But you dont get anything in GTA Online....He even used voice changers to be a girl so his clan doesnt know....WHAT DO I THINK

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

so many guys these days love roleplaying as women in games. its happening a lot in GTA:O. I always chalk it up to some unresolved sex issues and/or sexual neuroses. when guys do this I believe they are trying to create a female alter ego for themselves. maybe the guys who do this are just trying get free items from the white knights online, who knows? but I don't buy into that whole 'i'd rather look at a female characters ass for hours rather than a guy'. I think thats bullsh*t. I think somewhere deep inside these guys wanna get in touch with their feminine side or something

I play a female in GTA Online but I'm clearly a guy when you hear my deep voice over the mic. I don't try to get free items, I don't try to act like a girl, I just enjoy looking at my female character more than my male character. The character isn't an extension of myself.

That said, I probably do have some unresolved sexual issues but I can guarantee they aren't tied to me playing a female character.

demonjlh
  • demonjlh

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

cousin does this...he says its for free stuff. But you dont get anything in GTA Online....He even used voice changers to be a girl so his clan doesnt know....WHAT DO I THINK

your cuz is the dude that catfished manti te'o?

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

I don't allow aggressive homophobes with sexuality confusion issues tell me what to play. I don't play female in this game because it wouldn't fit for me.

I do in MMOs though, usually my Mages are female.

Ballin on Welfare
  • Ballin on Welfare

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

your cuz is the dude that catfished manti te'o?

He probably was!!!

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

Pixelated ass doesn't mean Jack sh*t.

What breed of gamer are you?

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

Pixelated ass doesn't mean Jack sh*t.

What breed of gamer are you?

he is the wrong breed.

i still love Lara crofts triangle beewbs.

meowstache
  • meowstache

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

I always go with female characters in MMORPGs because im gonna be spending alot of time with my character and i rather be looking at some nice chick with big titties than a ugly guy with beard and big muscles.

• crazyrazor likes this

Ecstasyisfun
  • Ecstasyisfun

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

I don't speak for everyone who does this, but I'm transgender. I'm currently unable to be who I want to be, so being able to play as my true gender in games helps me get through the days. I find it interesting that the only options for that label me as a "weirdo with a mental problem" or "just a little feminine". Awesome =\

implying you could be anything else other than  '' weirdo with a mental problem ''

Ankou
  • Ankou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:01 AM Edited by Ankou, 19 October 2013 - 12:02 AM.

funny who apparently so many People have issues with that, they just put too much thought into that and are way too uptight, just because someone Plays as a female charactter doesnt mean he is secretly transgender or whatever i only Play as female character for fun, my main character is male and i think most guys playing a female character are Doing it for fun aswell.

also i am not a huge f*cking dick lacking empathy, and i say respect other People, no matter wheater they are transgender or homosexual, they are still People, just leave them alone and accept them the way they are.

ablockkid21
  • ablockkid21

GTA Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

its nothing wrong i play as a girl character and my friend which is a girl plays as a guy character

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

I only did it because there were 3 MALE protagonists in SP, that's my reason.

• Xzeox likes this

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by Chaos-Elite, 19 October 2013 - 12:14 AM.

A character in a game is like a character in any fiction, book, comic, TV show, movie. I like heroines like Wonder Woman, Lara Croft, Super Girl, Jean Grey, Xena, Power Girl etc. 

I usually create heroine characters in games, but sometimes make heroes if the role, class or character I am creating is more suited to being a hero.

yesir1
  • yesir1

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

in most games female characters can be a lot smaller than male characters thus giving you the benefit of being a harder to hit target thats the reason I play females.

crazyrazor
  • crazyrazor

It aint much, if it aint Dutch!

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

I don't do it personally because I try to make a character that looks like me if possible.
That being said, most of the hardcore, skilled gamers that I know prefer female characters. I don't know what the correlation is, just saying.

Like i allready Saïd in an previous post iTS allready Proven in other mmo's that female characters have more fluent and smoother animations

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:23 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 29 October 2013 - 02:54 AM.

I play as a female now, but my first character was a dude because I had Claude from the CE.

I chose to play as a girl the second time after loosing my first character to grant a different experience and I don't regret it at all, and I worked hard to make her look good.

I played as both genders in GTAIV as well, and I do prefer looking at a woman instead of a man, so yeah, even if I like men.  There are no perks as people say to playing as a female, except for receiving rides to destinations during missions when you lack a vehicle.  95% of the time players will offer me a ride.

I still get killed in free roam though, but I'm not trying to use my in-game gender to my advantage.  I just find it awesome that cutscenes change for the woman, granting me a different experience than my friends.

So

-Free rides

-Different cutscenes

-Taller than everyone when in heels, which cracks me up

-Proud that I actually made her good-looking since players seem to have a hard time making a good looking female character

And rolling up on some dude in a pink Sandking XL while wearing white booty shorts is golden.  Wish I could see the reaction on their faces.

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

OP confirmed for single.

vosszaa
  • vosszaa

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

I'm straight so I want to see boobs and ass all day so I play girl character, as same as any other MMORPG. I play TERA and I fap during dungeon countless times.

• We Are Ninja likes this

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

think you will find its the folk without a girlfriend that play as a girl. or freaks if you like

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:31 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 19 October 2013 - 07:31 AM.

Lets be honest he wanted to hit on girls this is the only logical explanation for any idiots to complain about this

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

One shouldn't generalize.  Everybody has their reasons.

Some men get off on that.  Some just abuse their benefits (like other horny players or smaller hit boxes, which aren't as apparent in this game since they're taller).  Some of these "men" are actually *gasp* women.  Others might just not put much thought into it (they just think they've created a cool character).

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

I don't give a damn if dudes wanna play as girls. OP sounds like he's tired of flirting with girl characters and finding out their men. Boohoo dude.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Female character has smaller hit box?

Well that's my excuse.

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

There are a lot of girl characters showing up lately it's becoming a popular thing eh...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users