Quantcast

» «
Photo

Guys Who Roleplay As Girls In Games Are Weirdos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
734 replies to this topic

Poll: do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos? (1114 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos?

1. yes; deep down they probably have some type of unresolved sex issues (382 votes [28.81%])

Percentage of vote: 28.81%

2. yes but more because they try to use gender as an advatage for free items and protection (118 votes [8.90%])

Percentage of vote: 8.90%

3. no because i'd rather stare at a female avatars ass for hours rather than a guy (302 votes [22.78%])

Percentage of vote: 22.78%

4. no because I don't play characters as an extension of myself (261 votes [19.68%])

Percentage of vote: 19.68%

5. I don't think anything is wrong with guys that do it but I wouldn't do it myself (156 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

6. meh those guys are okay, theyre just a little feminine. those brony creepos on the other hand.. (107 votes [8.07%])

Percentage of vote: 8.07%

Vote
Statisfaction
  • Statisfaction

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

My avatar's a girl.  There's lots of reasons for this:

1. Get to look up my own skirt while in low cover.  Hubba hubba.

2. Girlfriend enoys playing dress-up, and gets a good lol out of the LV shoes ("Patent shoes")

3. Why would I be just another spikey-haired, glasses wearing asian in a vid'ya game, too? 

4. GTA has never had a female protagonist, and there's unique dialogue for females (from both important characters and random NPCs on the street)

There's tons of downsides too, to be sure.  Mainly that people keep falling in love with me.

• SK1NJ0B, We Are Ninja and Thundermother like this

JackCanCook
  • JackCanCook

Yes, He can!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

i only dress up as a girl when im playing .. id never pretend to be one online that's just weird.

Jeez! Your post and this Joker face really gave me the creeps!

Anyway, I think I´m lucky! I found a pretty nice lady 2 days ago and she likes to roleplaying the game, kind of a Bonnie & Clyde stuff! The only problem is that I think she´s just too much jealous! I need to play solo when I want to get out hunt for some prostitutes...

Clay33
  • Clay33

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:51 PM Edited by Clay33, 18 October 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Why? If I spend my time playing this game I want to look at nice girl instead of fat nigga. What's wrong with me? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I could ask the same... what's wrong with people who are afraid to play as a girl?!

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

I used a girl in Max Payne 3 but that was only because they moved quicker and they were a smaller target. It was noticeably different  

• SeekerScorpio likes this

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Gotta love these kind of threads, it does bring out some brilliant humour in peoples replies :)

demonjlh
  • demonjlh

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:57 PM

While there may be a few "weirdos" out there, I believe the majority of guys who use female avatars just prefer to look at a female avatar rather than a male avatar.  Simple as that.

Are dudes that use female characters any more..or less...weird then 13 year olds claiming to have sexual relations with my 59 year old, metal hip having, denture sporting mother? LOL

i think by this point most ppl online have had sexual relations with my mother .

I really did laugh out loud.

ShawntezPhillips
  • ShawntezPhillips

Shawn

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Creepy guy on gtaforums makes a thread about guys being girls in game, knocking bronies in the process.

Actual brony plays with grown women in game.

success_kid-other.jpg

Telling you man, I know more bronies with girlfriends than non-bronies.

Also season 4 is coming out soon. PS4 & MLP

november 23rd. that week i will watch ALL THE EPISODES and end on sunday 8D.

no tv tho so ill have to wait for someone to stream it, then i can save it off of youtubes for myself :>

first epi is time traveling twilight to when luna became nightmare moon

so excited.

Im pretty sure im dropping everything too. I think im going to marathon the series right before release thanks to netflix. I would start right now but im watching Breaking Bad & 30 Rock

Maybe listen to Babs Seed a couple hundred times too.

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

so many guys these days love roleplaying as women in games. its happening a lot in GTA:O. I always chalk it up to some unresolved sex issues and/or sexual neuroses. when guys do this I believe they are trying to create a female alter ego for themselves. maybe the guys who do this are just trying get free items from the white knights online, who knows? but I don't buy into that whole 'i'd rather look at a female characters ass for hours rather than a guy'. I think thats bullsh*t. I think somewhere deep inside these guys wanna get in touch with their feminine side or something

It sounds like you're the one who is sexually frustrated.

I_m12YearsOld.jpg

• Shaundi. likes this

ShawntezPhillips
  • ShawntezPhillips

Shawn

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

I hope all bronies get cancer and die

You would want someone to get cancer & die. Why?

Seriously, there is no logic in this statement.

Alick
  • Alick

L)VE

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

I don't think it's weird at all. I played through the whole Mass Effect trilogy as fem shep and one of my characters in Fallout is female.

It gets tedious seeing the same macho male stereotype in games nothing wrong with variety. Nothing to do with a man or a woman having deep gender issues. I didn't refuse to play Tomb Raider because it was a woman, would you have refused to play GTAV at all if one of the three protagonists was a female?
  • yodasith likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:05 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 October 2013 - 03:25 PM.

It sounds like you're the one who is sexually frustrated.

He probably is one of those morons flirting with the grace of a concrete wall with every possible female char around. He probably got a rude awakening by someone`s mic and decided to run to them forums.

Or he is THAT stupid.

• Xzeox likes this

ShawntezPhillips
  • ShawntezPhillips

Shawn

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

I don't think it's weird at all. I played through the whole Mass Effect trilogy as fem shep and one of my characters in Fallout is female.

It gets tedious seeing the same macho male stereotype in games nothing wrong with variety. Nothing to do with a man or a woman having deep gender issues. I didn't refuse to play Tomb Raider because it was a woman, would you have refused to play GTAV at all if one of the three protagonists was a female?

Fem Shep is Wayyyyyyy better than her male counterpart. Voice acting wise.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

ButtCarcass
  • ButtCarcass

Keep em bouncin.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

*Most closet homosexuals are homophobes IRL. 

• Thundermother likes this

elmo87
  • elmo87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Shut up who cares

shunsuke
  • shunsuke

AKA, Masatooo !

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:11 PM

Where's the "just trolling and you fall for it like an idiot " option ?
  • Phyxsius- likes this

crashbandiqt
  • crashbandiqt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:12 PM Edited by crashbandiqt, 18 October 2013 - 03:12 PM.

Fem Shep is Wayyyyyyy better than her male counterpart. Voice acting wise.

I agree there, Mark Meer's voice is just so monotone and un-interesting in the Mass Effect series.

Jennifer Hale made those games memorable.

JackCanCook
  • JackCanCook

Yes, He can!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:12 PM Edited by JackCanCook, 18 October 2013 - 03:16 PM.

Well said!

And that makes me think: if you're playing GTA with a female character, walking down the street at night. Would be weird have the option to press L3 for "special missions" and make some money?

I don´t think so!!

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Yes it's weird.

PZVNGI
  • PZVNGI

BOSS

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

way too long, definitely didn't read. Couldn't you just make two option; Yes and No. f*ck man.

HviT_uLVeR
  • HviT_uLVeR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

Are you just telling me if I'm a male I just HAVE to play as a male character?

Why? I'm not just a weirdo who needs to project his own on a virtual game to achieve things. I just like to imagine a character and make it on a game. Sometimes male, sometimes FEmale. But everyone decides if he want to project himself on a game, or just create a totally ficticious person. Noone should judge that, its just a personal preference.

Anyway... something tells me a or b.

A) You get bugged by the fact, cause you really want to find a woman through your console (absurd).

B) You need to project yourself on a ficticious world to see what things you are capable of.

And btw, if a game is third person, I 'd rather create a woman than a male, I dont like to keep watching a male ass all the f*cking time.

Really... I could understand this on a social web like facebook or something with fake profiles. But gaming? Dood...

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Are you just telling me if I'm a male I just HAVE to play as a male character?

Why? I'm not just a weirdo who needs to project his own on a virtual game to achieve things. I just like to imagine a character and make it on a game. Sometimes male, sometimes FEmale. But everyone decides if he want to project himself on a game, or just create a totally ficticious person. Noone should judge that, its just a personal preference.

Anyway... something tells me a or b.

A) You get bugged by the fact, cause you really want to find a woman through your console (absurd).

B) You need to project yourself on a ficticious world to see what things you are capable of.

And btw, if a game is third person, I 'd rather create a woman than a male, I dont like to keep watching a male ass all the f*cking time.

Really... I could understand this on a social web like facebook or something with fake profiles. But gaming? Dood...

my character works out so he has firm buttocks that i can look at.

• Thundermother likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 18 October 2013 - 03:36 PM.

my character works out so he has firm buttocks that i can look at.

Nobody`s judging your desire to look at firm male`s buttocks. :p

They only judge everyone`s desire to look at a firm female`s buttocks.

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

*Most closet homosexuals are homophobes IRL. 

my dad is a raging homophobic and i hated it so to teach him a lesson i decide to tell him i was gay ... this lasted for about 6 months(before we stopped speaking). i even took mates home and introduced them as boyfriends.

he absolutely hated it. he wanted me to carry on the family name and all that crap this happened when i was about 18 im now 28 and he hasn't spoken to me since. im pretty sure he still thinks im gay.

i live with my girlfriend have done for about 6 years.

makes me laugh every time i tell the story just goes to show how disgusting and pathetic and intolerant anyone can be.

• Masochron and Jamrock_Jade like this

Riznind
  • Riznind

Shaken, then stirred

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

I used a girl in Max Payne 3 but that was only because they moved quicker and they were a smaller target. It was noticeably different  

This...

EVERYBODY who discovered this played as a girl in MP3.

In GTAO it's pretty funny to piss off the 10y olds who cannot shut their mouth when I show up in my bikini!

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

You hate what you dont understand

• Phyxsius- and SK1NJ0B like this

irishsm0ke
  • irishsm0ke

Outlaw

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

It would be creepy if they're trying to convince people in game they're a woman using text messages and such. But if people wanna play female avatars, who gives a sh*t? Unless you're trying to pick up chicks on GTA Online...which is even creepier imo.

• Anatomical and TimelyMeerkat like this

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Playing a female avatar is absolutely fine.

However, thinking you are an actual female irl because of it, isn't.

I voted for the brony creep option, those guys are 1 step down from pedophiles and are probably future rapists. (come at me virgins)

You know that a lot of bronies are just people who like a kids cartoon.

The show is made by Lauren Faust. You know, the person who gave us Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends.

Powerpuff Girls was aimed at girls, loved that show.

the old my little pony is a cartoon for little girls. don't kid yourself and the my little pony girls movie proves the new stuff is aimed at creeps. a couple of bronies do some weird stuff on the internet and ruin it for the rest of you guys.

its a collection of pixels. just because whackos play as female characters doesn't mean every one playing as a female character is a whacko.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 18 October 2013 - 04:28 PM.

I sometimes use to create a male character.. does that make me a weirdo? that's so sad :(

• crazyrazor likes this

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:25 PM

I sometimes use to create a guy character.. does that make me a weirdo? that's so sad :(

don't worry i pretend im a dude sometime .

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

i understand people who play a lot prefere to look at a half nude chick instead of a guy..  but when you are hanging out with a 'woman', and hear some raspy santa voice talking to you that's just weird

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users