Quantcast

» «
Photo

Guys Who Roleplay As Girls In Games Are Weirdos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
734 replies to this topic

Poll: do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos? (1114 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos?

1. yes; deep down they probably have some type of unresolved sex issues (382 votes [28.81%])

Percentage of vote: 28.81%

2. yes but more because they try to use gender as an advatage for free items and protection (118 votes [8.90%])

Percentage of vote: 8.90%

3. no because i'd rather stare at a female avatars ass for hours rather than a guy (302 votes [22.78%])

Percentage of vote: 22.78%

4. no because I don't play characters as an extension of myself (261 votes [19.68%])

Percentage of vote: 19.68%

5. I don't think anything is wrong with guys that do it but I wouldn't do it myself (156 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

6. meh those guys are okay, theyre just a little feminine. those brony creepos on the other hand.. (107 votes [8.07%])

Percentage of vote: 8.07%

Vote
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

You talk about comebacks while all you've done so far is insult other people as well as myself for replying. Are you mad because some of us make one male character and one female character so we can experience all aspects of the online customization? No, it seems you have to find something to be mad about because you have nothing better to do... obviously.

I paid money for the game too and I'll play it how I like, without feeling shame. If I want to make a badass chick that wears black leather and rides a motorcycle in hopes of Rockstar adding a katana then I will. That is something that YOU will have to deal with and shut up. Get over yourself.

Riiiight, thats the reason you made a girl. To experience all the "customization options" :lol: :lol: :lol: because the character customization in this game is so grand. So advanced. There's no sugar in your tank at all, son.

There is a pretty big difference in the clothes for girls and guys.

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:25 AM

Okay, why is this thread still not locked?

It doesn't have to do with GTA V online or anything.

Also, I extremely love girls. That's why I might use a female character in game and profile pictures.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:26 AM

You talk about comebacks while all you've done so far is insult other people as well as myself for replying. Are you mad because some of us make one male character and one female character so we can experience all aspects of the online customization? No, it seems you have to find something to be mad about because you have nothing better to do... obviously.

I paid money for the game too and I'll play it how I like, without feeling shame. If I want to make a badass chick that wears black leather and rides a motorcycle in hopes of Rockstar adding a katana then I will. That is something that YOU will have to deal with and shut up. Get over yourself.

Riiiight, thats the reason you made a girl.T o experience all the "customization options" :lol: :lol: :lol: because the character customization in this game is soo grand. So advanced. There's no sugar in your tank at all, son.

Well female models do get a skeleton hoodie that's pretty cool.. too bad male characters don't get the same

But you sound like a little pimple faced teen trying to sound like an adult so what would you know...

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:27 AM

It doesn't have to do with GTA V online or anything.

This thread was somewhat about guys playing GTAO with female characters, but it has gotten a bit out of control.

Flexx
  • Flexx

Greatest Human In World History

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:34 AM

Well, heres the thing. Dressing female avatars, the equivalent of dressing a barbie doll.

But you sound like a little pimple faced teen trying to sound like an adult so what would you know...

Your arguments. Terrible.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:37 AM Edited by Odesza, 10 January 2014 - 05:37 AM.

Well, heres the thing. Dressing female avatars, the equivalent of dressing a barbie doll.

Regardless of how you look at it there's still a big difference between the two sets of clothes.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:37 AM Edited by AfterDeath, 10 January 2014 - 05:37 AM.

Your arguments. Terrible.

That's not even an argument though... wow lol

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

Waiting for this outfit (from Rose is Rose): 

4105129048_617736b8e9.jpg

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:47 AM

Clearly you're a weird pervert like me then. Welcome to the club!

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

Isn't dressing up a male character the same as playing with a male Barbie doll?
  • senormidget likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:52 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 10 January 2014 - 07:52 AM.

Edit

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:20 AM

F*ck that.

206662-sfxt1.jpg

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:52 AM

If only this thread hadn't turned into an excuse for people to vent their misogynistic, homophobic and generally unpleasant opinions...

When I play Skyrim, I play both genders, switching between games. I think it's perfectly reasonable for a gamer to play as both genders, because games that allow for interchangeable genders normally add in slight differences for the male and female characters.

What could possibly be wrong with wanting to experience ALL of the game?

--

Just be aware guys, this thread HAS been reported for homophobia and sexism. If that continues, this will be locked.

Thanks for understanding.  

• senormidget, Phyxsius-, Odesza and 1 other like this

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:20 AM

Why is this 25 pages long,
Moderators, Wtf?
I've seen you Lock/delete threads a lot less pointless.

Please delete this garbage.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:35 AM

Why is this 25 pages long,
Moderators, Wtf?
I've seen you Lock/delete threads a lot less pointless.

Please delete this garbage.

Hear that, everyone? 

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's locked. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users