Quantcast

» «
Photo

Guys Who Roleplay As Girls In Games Are Weirdos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
734 replies to this topic

Poll: do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos? (1114 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos?

1. yes; deep down they probably have some type of unresolved sex issues (382 votes [28.81%])

Percentage of vote: 28.81%

2. yes but more because they try to use gender as an advatage for free items and protection (118 votes [8.90%])

Percentage of vote: 8.90%

3. no because i'd rather stare at a female avatars ass for hours rather than a guy (302 votes [22.78%])

Percentage of vote: 22.78%

4. no because I don't play characters as an extension of myself (261 votes [19.68%])

Percentage of vote: 19.68%

5. I don't think anything is wrong with guys that do it but I wouldn't do it myself (156 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

6. meh those guys are okay, theyre just a little feminine. those brony creepos on the other hand.. (107 votes [8.07%])

Percentage of vote: 8.07%

Vote
EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

Playing as a female avatar is fine.

Pretending you are a female to deceive is weird.

Two COMPLETELY different things.

Agreed.

Playing a female character is fine.

Pretending to be a girl online is kinda weird.

Dunno why these forums needed 16 pages to figure that out when it should’ve taken 3 seconds.

There is one more category: Little doggies in heat that will try to hump every female avatar`s leg ingame. Those actually deserve a leading on. Just to serve the lesson their mommy and poppy never gave them.

http://gtaforums.com...ing-w-stripper/ <-- this filth happens to female characters sometimes.

ANYTHING is permitted if it's sufficiently funny.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:06 AM

I play a female character but i dont roleplay it, lol!  I just figure id rather look at a chicks ass while i play the game instead of a dudes ass, all you guys playing as guys looking at a dudes ass the whole time you play are gay as far as im concerned. HAHA!

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

guys who play as a female character are the ones with no life, no woman and no getting laid, basically kids

OA99
  • OA99

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

I'm not sure why a female would make you uncomfortable unless you've transcended homosexuality to some sort of phobia of females.

I could literally quote 5 or 6 posts here that pretty much su up how stupid this thread is and just post them, since you're somehow trying to actually justify this thread.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:14 AM

I like to finger my bum and let my dog lick my balls while I stare at my female character.
Is that weird? I'm not role playing.
  • deek2303 likes this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I'm not sure why a female would make you uncomfortable unless you've transcended homosexuality to some sort of phobia of females.

I could literally quote 5 or 6 posts here that pretty much su up how stupid this thread is and just post them, since you're somehow trying to actually justify this thread.

indeed, i didnt even read the whole thread but Im a dude and i like looking at chicks, not other dudes, thats my theory and why I play a chick character!  I think the bitch dies easier than the guys though, so i might have f*cked myself by choosing a girl, lol!  Need more sexier clothes so I can slut her out more.  The current selection is laughable.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:38 AM

guys who play as a female character are the ones with no life, no woman and no getting laid, basically kids

Your answer is bad and you should feel bad. Just because someone uses a female character in a game doesn't say anything about their lives outside of the game. 

deek2303
  • deek2303

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:45 AM

I like to finger my bum and let my dog lick my balls while I stare at my female character.

Pics or it didn't happen!! ;)

That might even get this thread locked and binned like it deserves too :D

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Pics or it didn't happen!! ;)

That might even get this thread locked and binned like it deserves too :D

Anything to get this thread locked is good in my eyes. It's gone on way to long...
It does feel good though, sometimes I can get three fingers in.

Decaturjason
  • Decaturjason

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

I never looked at it like that, just thought "bollocks to it, each to their own" just because they like to play as a female character in game doesnt mean they will end up in the gay village pub toilets sucking a fat one thru a glory hole does it?

Yes it dose.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:26 AM

I never looked at it like that, just thought "bollocks to it, each to their own" just because they like to play as a female character in game doesnt mean they will end up in the gay village pub toilets sucking a fat one thru a glory hole does it?

Yes it dose.

I'm not going to listen to anybody that doesn't know how to spell 'does' f*cking correctly.
Damn son.
  • sultangris and vRS19TD like this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

I understand that guys want to play as a female character, because it doesn't really matter what gender you are in a game. But when guys choose a female character because they want to look at something nice, and say "It's better to look at a female ass when playing", I think it's time for them to get some real ass, because that's just sad.. I feel bad for them :/

I AM getting said ass IRL too :p

benrichards21
  • benrichards21

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

I play as a female character, did for SRIII as well. Playing as dudes all the time gets old and I'd much rather look at a chick than a guy the whole time, so I voted that option. 

I'm also old IRL (31), with a live in GF of 5+ years so I can assure you its not a sex/laid thing. She did ask me the other day why my avatars (didnt even know she knew that word) are always girls the other day

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 02:56 PM

I play as a female character, did for SRIII as well. Playing as dudes all the time gets old and I'd much rather look at a chick than a guy the whole time, so I voted that option. 

I'm also old IRL (31), with a live in GF of 5+ years so I can assure you its not a sex/laid thing. She did ask me the other day why my avatars (didnt even know she knew that word) are always girls the other day

34 here and been with my wife for... 13 years now. I never dare alter my avatar`s clothing without her permission :)

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Rooftop Sniper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

I'll admit to being a guy using a female character online. As my favorite of two jobs in real life is a fashion photographer, I was toying with random female characters at first, and got one that looks like a supermodel named Anja Rubik. Unfortunately both that character and a male character who looked like Charlie Day/Charlie Kelly were deleted by the server issues. So I made a third randomly generated character that looks like another supermodel named Hilary Rhoda.

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by Mr. Piff 724, 05 January 2014 - 07:48 PM.

I shouldn't be surprised that so many people believe that playing as a chick is a signal of something in their personal lives.  Too many peoples' personal lives consist of video games and little else.  As most people are emotionally, socially, and psychology inept nowadays and believe their opinions and emotions are facts.  I play as a chick because it's different.  Society frowns upon anything other than the activities that brainless sheep consider normal, and exhaust all avenues to demean people who engage in anything "different."

• Thr33X likes this

wei wei
  • wei wei

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

really OP?! anyone that needs to start a new thread on such a silly subject clearly has the issues. it's just a game and games are meant to be fun, so just deal with it! :p  

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

really OP?! anyone that needs to start a new thread on such a silly subject clearly has the issues. it's just a game and games are meant to be fun, so just deal with it! :p  

Look at the dates...

Winning001
  • Winning001

They stole my iFruit full of power ballads

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

My opinion on this pressing issue:

abacn.jpg

secrules2
  • secrules2

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:27 AM

Straight up weirdos. It was really terrible on Fable 3. Most of the time playing co-op there was a guy playing as the woman.

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• Members
  • England

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:38 AM Edited by paulmgrath, 06 January 2014 - 12:39 AM.

I made a white guy 1st back when all the characters looked related :p and a black girl for 2nd character.
As they say variety is the spice of life!

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

Well, if I'm watching a YT vid and some dude is commentating over footage of his female avatar running around half nude, then I think that's dumb.

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

I wonder why so many little white kids like to play as big black guys and talk like they are from the ghetto, when their pimply little Tweens living in the suburbs.

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

"I don't think anything is wrong with guys that do it but I wouldn't do it myself"

I don't care enough to extend this answer.

• saintsrow likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:57 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 06 January 2014 - 01:58 AM.

My second slot is female because I already have a male character. I have only made this character to store insurance Adders. If I played this character, it would not represent myself. I do try to make my male character like myself. The statement that I would like to stare at a female avatar all day is true, but I prefer playing as myself and not the object of my desires. The men who chose a female because they want to be one are nothing new... I live in San Francisco. There are many people in this world, and after awhile, there are more important things to care about than what strangers choose to do in life. Maybe they are gay, who cares?

• Juanfartez likes this

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:01 AM

Lazerus, come forth!

Sorry, I thought so long as we were resurrecting the dead I'd go with the classics. 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 06 January 2014 - 02:04 AM.

Lazerus, come forth!

Sorry, I thought so long as we were resurrecting the dead I'd go with the classics. 

Thank the noob who joined 2 days ago. How do noobs find this sh*t? Oh yea, cause smart asses always tell them to use the search option...

Why he found this in the search... who knows?

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:06 AM

+1

I like that pole, you had all the answers.

I thought it was going to be some dumb ass pole but you actually had my asnwer "no because i'd rather stare at a female avatars ass for hours rather than a guy"

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

Okay, so I decide to have  a little fun for a change and because I love girls A LOT, and I get called a weirdo and having sex problems?

Man, f*ck you all.

• gear999 likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:13 AM

Okay, so I decide to have  a little fun for a change and because I love girls A LOT, and I get called a weirdo and having sex problems?

Man, f*ck you all.

This. It all comes down to personal preference.
  • Ibareny likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users