Quantcast

» «
Photo

Guys Who Roleplay As Girls In Games Are Weirdos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
734 replies to this topic

Poll: do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos? (1114 member(s) have cast votes)

do you think guys who pretend to be women online are weirdos?

1. yes; deep down they probably have some type of unresolved sex issues (382 votes [28.81%])

Percentage of vote: 28.81%

2. yes but more because they try to use gender as an advatage for free items and protection (118 votes [8.90%])

Percentage of vote: 8.90%

3. no because i'd rather stare at a female avatars ass for hours rather than a guy (302 votes [22.78%])

Percentage of vote: 22.78%

4. no because I don't play characters as an extension of myself (261 votes [19.68%])

Percentage of vote: 19.68%

5. I don't think anything is wrong with guys that do it but I wouldn't do it myself (156 votes [11.76%])

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

6. meh those guys are okay, theyre just a little feminine. those brony creepos on the other hand.. (107 votes [8.07%])

Percentage of vote: 8.07%

Vote
Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

0_0.jpg

BTW my GTAO girl character :D. See? I will play as her, and she will be a character on the game. I will not go as far as talking like a girl or anything like that. That's what I say is odd, when you act like a girl in order to get attention. Who wants that kind of attention anyway?

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

0_0.jpg

BTW my GTAO girl character :D. See? I will play as her, and she will be a character on the game. I will not go as far as talking like a girl or anything like that. That's what I say is odd, when you act like a girl in order to get attention. Who wants that kind of attention anyway?

Have you ever played a MMORPG on a (RP) Role Playing server? The players act their characters. That's what makes it fun. So you are immersed in the game world with no out of character chat. It makes the game so much better.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

0_0.jpg

Have you ever played a MMORPG on a (RP) Role Playing server? The players act their characters. That's what makes it fun. So you are immersed in the game world with no out of character chat. It makes the game so much better.

I played runescape. Never played as a girl.

Zendorphin
  • Zendorphin

Kifflom!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

I have one character of each gender.

The female one will be a fun alt. Let's be honest, the poll needs another option - many playing female characters are doing so because it's our first opportunity to do so in a GTA game, outside of mods.

It's just nice to do for a change.

There's nothing weird about embracing something for novelty value. It's not as if they are automatically weaker in particular skills so it doesn't cripple gameplay.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Just made a female character and im pissed. They have way better sneakers(high tops and ton more chucks), snapbacks/fitteds and beanies. Wish my main was female now...

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:53 AM

Just made a female character and im pissed. They have way better sneakers(high tops and ton more chucks), snapbacks/fitteds and beanies. Wish my main was female now...

They are way taller too. My guy is a midget compared to my amazonian.

Zendorphin
  • Zendorphin

Kifflom!

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:53 AM Edited by Zendorphin, 30 October 2013 - 02:54 AM.

^^Agreed. Part of my decision.

Wish they could wear caps backward though, find that really hot on a girl IRL...they look more badass so would suit a GTA character.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

And Yes Madame, I do know what a pedophile is. That is what pedophiles do, they get on the interwebs and pretend to be something they are not in order to get closer to their victim. They have bus stops with pictures about that where I live and it is creepy :O

So doing anything a pedophile does is akin to being classed as a pedophile then? I live in a house, so do many pedophiles, by your logic that makes me one.

Pedophiles, by definition, are sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children. What has a man role-playing as a woman got to do with sexual attraction to children? I seriously can't see any link there.

I said that they use that approach because they do. I didn't say that everyone who does is. The link btw? This is how they get closer to their victim. Sitting here arguing with people who want to pretend to be girls and have me admit that I'm wrong for thinking that's weird. Lulz.

Yeah you are wrong. You're the one bringing that stuff up which shows you're the one with issues. You're commenting in a topic about roleplaying when you obviously don't know anything about it.

I don't know why you want to be a girl or pretend to be one? That's what I don't know. What benefit and to what end? Do you go to the Vanilla Unicorn and offer dances? Do you get that deep into your roleplay?

I like the characters I create. I remember them all from many different games. When I move on to another game I have the memories of the characters I created and the stories I created for them.

I never said creating a character is bad. It's cool creating a female character, making the perfect girl, etc. Acting like a girl from your end however, that's what I find odd. I created many female character's myself. I never thought of myself as a female or felt the need to act like one. The main thing about this with me is when these guys get online and begin to act out in public and expect people to tolerate that type of behavior. That's just not right. And GTAO out of all places... For shame...

Roleplaying a monkey doesn't mean you think of yourself as a monkey.

Yet you act like one. Just like creating a female character can make a person act like a female and yeah, that's when things get odd. It's my opinion so feel free to ignore it as I'm sure you have, seeing it as narrow minded but it's what i think. 

Why do you care though? Someone role-playing as a different gender in no way effects you.  

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

BQqsXfB.jpg

poedgirl
  • poedgirl

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:15 AM

Female characters are only taller if they're wearing heels. With flat shoes, they're the same height as male characters.
  • Phyxsius- likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:30 AM

OP mad because a girl he was flirting with turned out to be a guy? My deepest condolences. 

• ZeusMowat_278 and SK1NJ0B like this

Coldfire001
  • Coldfire001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by Coldfire001, 30 October 2013 - 05:34 AM.

I've always thought that the most beautiful thing about Internet games, was that there are no genders. No black or white.
We all start as equals with the same opportunities, and are seen how we want to present ourself.

In my years playing MMOs I made tons of friends, of probably every different type. No one cared who or what you were, just how you played and interacted with others.

Also:
The first rule of the Internet: most girls are guys, or really ugly girls.
You shouldn't be on here trying to find a girlfriend anyway...

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

Female characters are only taller if they're wearing heels. With flat shoes, they're the same height as male characters.

My female toon is still a head taller than my male toon in flip flops. With heels she doesn't fit in cover.

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:44 AM

Yes, very weird. They are usually pedos or closet gays in disguise.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

To paraphrase Jimi: Wave your freak flag high, weirdos.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Yes, very weird. They are usually pedos or closet gays in disguise.

No, they are not.

You are an awfully close minded person.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:42 AM Edited by CReaper210, 30 October 2013 - 06:42 AM.

I don't think it's weird to just play as a girl. Some people just enjoy the variety and options of a female character. As for actually roleplaying? That is a little weird for me, but I don't judge. I'm not into heavy roleplaying like that, but some people enjoy it, so who am I to tell them otherwise?

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

If you use a girl character and also use pink cars as a guy then you have issues. 

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Playing as a female avatar is fine.

Pretending you are a female to deceive is weird.

Two COMPLETELY different things.

Agreed.

Playing a female character is fine.

Pretending to be a girl online is kinda weird.

Dunno why these forums needed 16 pages to figure that out when it should’ve taken 3 seconds.

Bubbles_Shed
  • Bubbles_Shed

I roll with my kitties, and I'm hard as f*ck!

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

As long as you don't do this on GTA:O, you'll be fine! But yeah, this thread reminded me of this classic scene from Joy Ride (2001) with Paul Walker: http://www.youtube.c...GqrNeTfb5w#t=32 :colgate:

superspurs18
  • superspurs18

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

If you use a girl character and also use pink cars as a guy then you have issues. 

your sig made me laugh haha

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

^^Agreed. Part of my decision.

Wish they could wear caps backward though, find that really hot on a girl IRL...they look more badass so would suit a GTA character.

those girls look like teenagers to me.

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:05 AM Edited by teh_g, 30 October 2013 - 11:06 AM.

What makes me laugh out loud is dudes playing as dudes when they have an option to make a hot female character.  Then calling people disturbed when they play females..

Why the hell do you think Lara Croft and Tomb Raider smashed charts?  Lara strapped a big one on and pounded Mario's Italian ass.

Enjoy walking around in your underwear you male character playing closet homo's. 

..and no, I don't pretend to be female.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Playing as a female avatar is fine.

Pretending you are a female to deceive is weird.

Two COMPLETELY different things.

Agreed.

Playing a female character is fine.

Pretending to be a girl online is kinda weird.

Dunno why these forums needed 16 pages to figure that out when it should’ve taken 3 seconds.

There is one more category: Little doggies in heat that will try to hump every female avatar`s leg ingame. Those actually deserve a leading on. Just to serve the lesson their mommy and poppy never gave them.

http://gtaforums.com...ing-w-stripper/ <-- this filth happens to female characters sometimes.

Kayli
  • Kayli

Love Bites

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

I've always thought that the most beautiful thing about Internet games, was that there are no genders. No black or white.
We all start as equals with the same opportunities, and are seen how we want to present ourself.
In my years playing MMOs I made tons of friends, of probably every different type. No one cared who or what you were, just how you played and interacted with others.
Also:
The first rule of the Internet: most girls are guys, or really ugly girls.
You shouldn't be on here trying to find a girlfriend anyway...

Well that's an ugly stereotype..
  • R.R likes this

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:37 PM Edited by Joe89NUFC, 30 October 2013 - 11:38 PM.

its up to the gamer what gender they want the avatar to be. you dont have to make the character look exactly like yourself or be the same gender as you.

SK1NJ0B
  • SK1NJ0B

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

My cars are pink, WTF are you gonna do about it?

• Wolfhuman likes this

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Some guys like hot flamingo pink. I like purple :) Purple is a nice color and that's what my female's car color is.

A color is just that, a color.

Nah, they are taller and broader. I stood by a female avatar on the game and my guy looked like a midget next to her, hell, even Lamar told me that he thought I was taller on the first cut scene, and my guy was short. My female character was as tall as Lamar.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

Some guys like hot flamingo pink. I like purple :) Purple is a nice color and that's what my female's car color is.

A color is just that, a color.

Indeed. Though Midnight Purple is the best color :p

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:57 AM Edited by BuyMeTheMoon, 01 November 2013 - 08:58 AM.

I understand that guys want to play as a female character, because it doesn't really matter what gender you are in a game. But when guys choose a female character because they want to look at something nice, and say "It's better to look at a female ass when playing", I think it's time for them to get some real ass, because that's just sad.. I feel bad for them :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users