Photo

Is it just me or anyone else hate Trevor and his missions

142 replies to this topic
GTAover9000
  • GTAover9000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

I hate swingers! I don't have to justify myself to you woman!

Who are you referring to and what does that mean ??

Swingers are people that swap their husbands/wives. They share their spouse with other people.

I hate those people. Because I can. It feels good to have an opinion. haha

I know what swingers means, I mean who's the woman you are referring to ?

You said you was bisexual that's why I asked.

My aunt. Her and her husband are swingers. She talks about their sex life a lot, so I gave my opinion to her

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

I hate swingers! I don't have to justify myself to you woman!

Who are you referring to and what does that mean ??

Swingers are people that swap their husbands/wives. They share their spouse with other people.

I hate those people. Because I can. It feels good to have an opinion. haha

I know what swingers means, I mean who's the woman you are referring to ?

You said you was bisexual that's why I asked.

My aunt. Her and her husband are swingers. She talks about their sex life a lot, so I gave my opinion to her

Ah I that's some serious family sh*t !! Lol

Anyway, like I said I have nothing against your kind. I just would rather play as a guy who likes to f**k women only in GTA, just personal taste that's all. 

• AtomicPunk likes this

Occultan
  • Occultan

~~Chemtrail-Inhaler~~

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

I u dont like trevor u are probably a fag, Michael is a snith cocksucking fbi dickryder.    I wish trevor killed him and his whole family. Trevor and Ron DLC YES THANKS. 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:06 PM Edited by Official General, 20 October 2013 - 01:20 PM.

I u dont like trevor u are probably a fag, Michael is a snith cocksucking fbi dickryder.    I wish trevor killed him and his whole family. Trevor and Ron DLC YES THANKS. 

Lool you gotta be joking right ??  If you knew anything about Trevor's sexual behavior in the game you would not be saying that.  I think you it the other way around bro. 

Caveit77777
  • Caveit77777

Straight GTAV GOON

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:09 PM

Dude I HATE Trevor. He's always just mouthin off and blah blah blah. When I play as him I find my self consistently turning down the volume on my tv lol. He's changed my radio station from LS Radio to the rebel station. He's not down with the hippity hop

Occultan
  • Occultan

~~Chemtrail-Inhaler~~

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Lool you gotta be joking right ??  If you knew anything about Trevor's sexuak behavior in the game you would not be saying that.  I think you it the other way around bro. 

Lol you gotta go hang out with criminals, they rape others in prison to show power, fags? lol... MONSTERS.       Trevor is just f*cked up and totally insane, unlike michael who is a pussy sellout.  Trevor even calls Michael a f*cking reptilian. NUFFSAID. 

FunkyFruitCup
  • FunkyFruitCup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

Eh, I loved his missions. Especially the submarine heist.

:^:

vector313
  • vector313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

I just got to Trevor ... forced to play as him.  I'm not sure when I stopped playing GTA V and started to be forced to play call of duty, but I hate it.  I don't even like FPS like that, and all of his missions are basically "kill everyone on the screen" which I think is hugely boring.  I can't see how anyone thinks Franklin is boring and Trevor is not.  Maybe the dialogue difference makes him more amusing, but his missions are call of dutyish garbage.

I also hate that it takes forever to get around the hillbilly town since the vehicles are garbage.  Don't make the mistake of taking anyone to the cult up the mountain or be prepared to lose 15-20 minutes of your life.

So far I have not completed a single Trevor mission as I quickly get bored of call of duty methhead style.  I just purpsefully die 3 times and choose skip.  Can't wait to get back to Los Santos with F & M.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:06 PM Edited by redx165, 09 November 2013 - 11:29 PM.

Don't read if you didn't beat the game cause it will contain spoilers. 

Trevor is a interesting character. When I first meet him I hated him. What he did at the beginning ruin another whole GTA story for me. The problem I have with Trevor is I don't like how he acts. Eating human stew, is he gay or straight or bisexual? No one can be that angry all the time. The only good time its fun to play as Trevor is when you go on rampages cause he has a way better special ability then Michael has. Switching to him is very annoying. He is either in the mountains with a dress, throwing up in a fountain, drunk anywhere on the map including islands, cops going after him. Its so annoying going back to his safe house just to change his clothes. 

His missions are all the same. Go here and shoot/kill them. Sure its fun for a while but it turns into the same repetitive missions we hated in IV. He does have more side missions then Michael and Franklin so its fun playing them. You can't even customize him that much.  

• TPI_Employee likes this

TPI_Employee
  • TPI_Employee

Trevor's assistant (f*ck u ron)

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

Trevor is a interesting character. When I first meet him I hated him. What he did at the beginning ruin another whole GTA story for me. The problem I have with Trevor is I don't like how he acts. Eating human stew, is he gay or straight or bisexual? No one can be that angry all the time. The only good time its fun to play as Trevor is when you go on rampages cause he has a way better special ability then Michael has. Switching to him is very annoying. He is either in the mountains with a dress, throwing up in a fountain, drunk anywhere on the map including islands, cops going after him. Its so annoying going back to his safe house just to change his clothes. 

His missions are all the same. Go here and shoot/kill them. Sure its fun for a while but it turns into the same repetitive missions with hated in IV. He does have more side missions then Michael and Franklin so its fun playing them. You can't even customize him that much.  

how the f*ck do i read this sh*t? stop typing in that awful color. ok so what you say is you dont like him because he is a cannibal who f*cks anything with a hole in it? seriously he is what gta stands for. i can easily see him rampaging in free roam killing sh*t n sucking d*ck but not michael or franklin, they're more "normal". 

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:20 PM

His missions are all the same. Go here and shoot/kill them. Sure its fun for a while but it turns into the same repetitive missions with hated in IV. He does have more side missions then Michael and Franklin so its fun playing them. You can't even customize him that much.  

how the f*ck do i read this sh*t? stop typing in that awful color. ok so what you say is you dont like him because he is a cannibal who f*cks anything with a hole in it? seriously he is what gta stands for. i can easily see him rampaging in free roam killing sh*t n sucking d*ck but not michael or franklin, they're more "normal". 

I do hate the awful green color but ever since they put this new forum in I can't use custom font colors and just stick the code in and it stays. If I can do it with the new color system then show me. 

Anyways since how is he what GTA stands for? Since when does GTA mean eating people, taking your dick out and f*cking anything. His whole story is very weak and it shows him as a piss off guy ruining two people's life. Michael and Franklin have a moral codes that we all do. We won't cross something while Trevor has no code. It makes people like and hate him even more.  

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:24 PM Edited by Sasqui, 09 November 2013 - 09:24 PM.

The majority of GTA V's players like him. He is the embodiment of the GTA series in the sense that he personifies chaos, pissing people off, committing crimes, and he is without a doubt controversial.
I loved Trevor, as sad as it was to
Spoiler

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:28 PM

I don't mind playing as a villain, but at least make him decent looking like me, or something positive.

There's nothing decent about someone that still uses a BlackBerry.

I thought he uses a Windows Phone?

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 09 November 2013 - 09:40 PM

Guys, guys, Trevor is a likeable character for the biggest part of the community, and your ranting won't change that.
Since Johnny K was killed it seems that a lot of your vaginas grew fingers and started writing walls of crap.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

The majority of GTA V's players like him. He is the embodiment of the GTA series in the sense that he personifies chaos, pissing people off, committing crimes, and he is without a doubt controversial.

Spoiler

The majority of GTA V's players like him?

Really is that just opinion or what? If anything the majority like Franklin the most follow by Michael and dead last is Trevor if you go off the trailer views. 

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

I agree. I didn't think I was gonna like him before the game came out, and I was right.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:35 PM Edited by Zodape, 09 November 2013 - 11:45 PM.

Spoiler

Really is that just opinion or what? If anything the majority like Franklin the most follow by Michael and dead last is Trevor if you go off the trailer views. 
The majority of the players on this community don't, but everyone I talked to irl say that T is their favorite.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:47 PM

Spoiler

The majority of the players on this community doesn't, but everyone I talked to irl say that T is their favorite.

i have used him 56% of the time.....and if i could have achieved 100% completion with just trevor, i would have used him 100% of the time...well maybe 90% because i did like some of mike's missions. ;)

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:22 AM

Spoiler

If you go off of the Best GTA Protagonist poll, Trevor is in first by a few votes, with Niko just behind him and his fellow V protags behind him by a considerable amount. I viewed the Franklin trailer more because I like the music in it, and then Michael's because I like Queen. Trevor's was okay, too. Just because more people viewed Franklin's doesn't mean they like him more. Actually, Franklin has surprisingly few votes in that poll(I voted for him, though).

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:25 AM

Spoiler

If you go off of the Best GTA Protagonist poll, Trevor is in first by a few votes, with Niko just behind him and his fellow V protags behind him by a considerable amount. I viewed the Franklin trailer more because I like the music in it, and then Michael's because I like Queen. Trevor's was okay, too. Just because more people viewed Franklin's doesn't mean they like him more. Actually, Franklin has surprisingly few votes in that poll(I voted for him, though).

Trevor is my fav out of all three, but I his trailer was the weakest.

Franklin's was the best, even if the guy is like the most boring dude in the franchise.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

Spoiler

How does viewing a trailer mean people don't like them? You do know this forum counts for less then 5% of the GTA Population? I wouldn't even say 10% know about this forum. Now Youtube is well known and many watch it. I would say youtube counts for a good 25-30% if not more of the GTA population. 

• vector313 likes this

sukmieazz
  • sukmieazz

Put out to pasture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 November 2013 - 02:51 AM

Spoiler

How does viewing a trailer mean people don't like them? You do know this forum counts for less then 5% of the GTA Population? I wouldn't even say 10% know about this forum. Now Youtube is well known and many watch it. I would say youtube counts for a good 25-30% if not more of the GTA population. 
Out of the 29 million people who bought the game, less than 10 million watched the trailers, and even then not all of them liked it. Plus, everyone I talked to about Trevor in person liked him. YouTube views aren't the best way to gauge a person's like of a character, especially considering that most of the views came before the game was released.

vector313
  • vector313

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Spoiler

uhhhh ... I thought Grand Theft Auto was about .... you know ... Grand Theft???  I could have sworn the game was about being a top notch criminal, not ccall of duty minus the kevlar vests and tanks.  I hate Trevor's missions and skip them whenever I can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users