• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Sad sad thread....

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

well contrary to popular belief among many of the men here.  i have been exchanging pm's with three female players expressing appreciation for what i am doing.

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

well contrary to popular belief among many of the men here.  i have been exchanging pm's with three female players expressing appreciation for what i am doing.

Correction, 3 male players who intend to grief you horrifically or possibly steal your identity, gj :p

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

If I see one of you online I'll hunt you all down with a buzzard, be normal gamers you don't need a special title and with special titles it pisses me off.

sinceGTAIII
  • sinceGTAIII

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:41 PM

Sad thing is that creeps like the OP do get action with adult women by parroting talking points from teenybopper mags.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

I'm glad your at least trying to stand up for us in a way, but it's ridiculous when I read some of these things on internet about "sexism, no male leads in GTA why?, No such thing as a strong female lead" indicating we're been victimized or something when it's frankly complete BS. You can have a strong lead in a game, movie or show by GOOD writing, it doesn't matter if they're female or male, that to me isn't "sexist" it's artistic vision made real. The ONLY kind of sexism or harassment comes from playing online with children with clear parental issues, but even then that to me isn't as bad as everywhere is making out -_-"

Estrogen fueled rant over >_e"

I'm 12 years old and have family issues, will you be my new mummy?

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Sad thing is that creeps like the OP do get action with adult women by parroting talking points from teenybopper mags.

.... and having a predetermined about of cash sitting on the cabinet by the door :)

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:44 PM Edited by hewentthatway666, 18 October 2013 - 01:44 PM.

.... and having a predetermined about of cash sitting on the cabinet by the door :)

actually i prefer to tell girls that i am struggling for cash.  it results in them seeing me as good for only one thing ;-)

seriously back on topic people. please

Tethoril
  • Tethoril

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Official GTA Forums Female Players Unity Thread.  A place........with no worry of sexist repercussions or immature remarks.

A place where you as a female GTA player can be at total liberty to be who you really are... 

let your beautiful sexy feminine self be free...

Open your mind, sexuality and deepest darkest beliefs...

I love all girls...

I invite you to show us that something...

who better to start and lead this movement than a man that the female GTA players can look up to and be at one with

To lock this thread would be pure sexism*

Also gals feel free to add J-Seven on PS3.  We can have a cheeky time together ;-) (innocent!..maybe)

3fjq.jpg

• superspurs18 likes this

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

Official GTA Forums Female Players Unity Thread.  A place........with no worry of sexist repercussions or immature remarks.

A place where you as a female GTA player can be at total liberty to be who you really are... 

let your beautiful sexy feminine self be free...

Open your mind, sexuality and deepest darkest beliefs...

I love all girls...

I invite you to show us that something...

who better to start and lead this movement than a man that the female GTA players can look up to and be at one with

To lock this thread would be pure sexism*

Also gals feel free to add J-Seven on PS3.  We can have a cheeky time together ;-) (innocent!..maybe)

3fjq.jpg

both..

but its been good for a laugh.

• Tethoril likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:45 PM Edited by Rinsaf, 18 October 2013 - 01:47 PM.

actually i prefer to tell girls that i am struggling for cash.  it results in them seeing me as good for only one thing ;-)

I see you didnt understand the cash on the cabinet reference. I'll simplify. They're prostitutes.... lmao

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I see you didnt understand the cash on the cabinet reference. I'll simplify. Theyre prostitutes.... lmao

Bahaha!!!!

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

I see you didnt understand the cash on the cabinet reference. I'll simplify. Theyre prostitutes.... lmao

oh i see well im sorry, i dont have any experience with prostitutes and having predetermined amounts of cash bla bla bla.  seems like you know something about that though

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Ott feminism in the modern age.

abc50010
  • abc50010

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

f*cking kill yourselves. I f*cking hate female gamers because they ALWAYS have to make it known either by clan tag, gamertag, etc that we are playing with a chick and they are ALWAYS god damn annoying. I mute them and try to make their gaming experience horrible by any means possible.

This is another example of females trying to get as much attention as they can. Seriously, kill yourselves. 

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:49 PM

There should be no such thing as "Male Gamers" or "Female Gamers" why can't we just be "Gamers"? 

I think this pretty much sums up this thread.

You can ride but you can't drive, if you get my thinking ;)

Holy sh*t you are creepy.

And this, also this.

Really, female gamers don't need some trolling white knight to rustle up other members' jimmies. People are immature, get over it. Nothing good can come from this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users