Photo

*OFFICIAL* Female Player's Unity Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:21 PM Edited by hewentthatway666, 18 October 2013 - 01:18 PM.

Hey everybody.

Welcome to the Official GTA Forums Female Players Unity Thread.  A place where female players alike can unite and feel free to express their opinions and thoughts openly in absolute peace and harmony with no worry of sexist repercussions or immature remarks.

A place where you as a female GTA player can be at total liberty to be who you really are.  

Here there is no need to conceal and hold back, let your beautiful sexy feminine self be free.  Open your mind, sexuality and deepest darkest beliefs.  Everything is welcomed and nothing is judged.

Every female is sexy and beautiful in her own unique way. I love all girls.  There is something in every female and I invite you to show us that something.

Yes I am a man, but who better to start and lead this movement than a man that the female GTA players can look up to and be at one with.  A man who can relate to and understand the mind of each and every female player.  

Now let the GTA discussions begin.  And remember the one rule.  Nobody and nothing is to be judged.

*To the mods, please understand the psychology here and the necessity for a place of female freedom, the way the world works unfortunately requires this.  This thread is totally GTA related as it exists to develop, respect and invite the female opinion on all things GTA.  Everything discussed from here and now on will be GTA related.  To lock this thread would be pure sexism*

Also gals feel free to add J-Seven on PS3.  We can have a cheeky time together ;-) (innocent!..maybe)

• GH05TF4CE likes this

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

Yeah...no.

/thread

• abc50010 likes this

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Females what is your vehicle of choice.  What are you riding?

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

I have boobs and play video games give me attention!

• Roscoe182 likes this

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

You realize that most girls just post anyway that are on the forums right.. This topic and most topics in this section should be locked for just being spam.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

You realize that most girls just post anyway that are on the forums right.. This topic and most topics in this section should be locked for just being spam.

Yes and they have to suffer the remarks of sex depraved school kids, with no respect.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Yes and they have to suffer the remarks of sex depraved school kids, with no respect.

It's an Internet forum. It doesn't matter what happens. It ain't real life.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

Says the creep who started this thread just so he can cyber stalk jailbait. 

• Pyrrhus, LeRay0409, Scar3dGam3r and 3 others like this

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

^^^

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

You Sir have just earned a "Like"

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by hewentthatway666, 18 October 2013 - 12:29 PM.

It's an Internet forum. It doesn't matter what happens. It ain't real life.

But it does matter is those potential repercussions and remarks hold back the intellectual freedom and creativity of a female mind.

Lets face it every guys loves tits and pussy, some guys get it and some guys don't. The ones that don't pretend they do and they are the ones that cause problems and they are the ones that make up the majority of this forum.

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

this is stupid. im yet to see a thread a female posts on and is meet by sexual remarks or a lack of respect of any kind.

and nice generalization OP..... pot meet kettle.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

I was on a map with a so called female, her or his name was female_gamer_lily or very similar. Nobody else in the lobby. All of a sudden there was this massive man cough, then she left the lobby. Wonder what happened there?

igamedude
  • igamedude

World's Worst Gamer

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by igamedude, 18 October 2013 - 12:32 PM.

I'm with @hewentthatway666 in giving the Female community members a section to talk with one another without idiotic males in this thread harassing them. From seeing my girlfriend trying to be a gamer first-hand I've learned that it's  an awful world for Women on the Internet. No one respects them but yet the Female gamers seem to just continue on and ignore all of your perverted comments. To any man on this forum or the Internet as a whole that has attempted to degrade Women with perverted comments, just know you're pathetic and your mom told me she disapproves.  :p

• hewentthatway666 likes this

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

I'm with @hewentthatway666 in giving the Female community members a section to talk with one another without idiotic males in this thread harassing them. From seeing my girlfriend trying to be a gamer first-hand I've learned that it's  an awful world for Women on the Internet. No one respects them but yet the Female gamers seem to just continue on and ignore all of your perverted comments. To any man on this forum or the Internet as a whole that has attempted to degrade Women with perverted comments, just know you're pathetic.

Finally a man who understands women and their desire to freely express themselves.  I am all for sexual comments etc, but the girl has to enjoy it or else it is just creepy.

For the guys on here who disagree, that is fine, but please leave me unity thread in peace.

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

I laughed at hewentthatway's justification to the mods for starting this thread. A like from me.

• hewentthatway666 likes this

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

lmao.... 

wat_username
  • wat_username

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:35 PM Edited by wat_username, 18 October 2013 - 12:36 PM.

well i think that its time for a second kinda look around in the respect of all things here.

lets get to the point WHY would we more in the same way only in order to achieve the same end result?

AT LEAST SOMEBODY talks if you know what i mean  ;)

We should not glitch really but have fun in the games of this

your thoughts gentlemen (and bitches)... i mean ladies

O really show respect?? 

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

WUT.

Pburke1
  • Pburke1

The Boss

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:36 PM Edited by Pburke1, 18 October 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Haha I take it you mean deprived?

Edit: One of the most retarded threads I've ever seen.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:38 PM Edited by hewentthatway666, 18 October 2013 - 12:39 PM.

well i think that its time for a second kinda look around in the respect of all things here.

lets get to the point WHY would we more in the same way only in order to achieve the same end result?

O really show respect?? 

You show your lack of understanding.

Sexual humor is fantastic, it really is.  It all depends on where and who it comes from and the intention behind it.

Sexual humor from a chill dude like me just for a bit of fun = funny

Sexual humor from a nerdy know it all with the intention of trying to accentuate his (or lack of) masculinity = creepy

Disrespect comes from intention, not words.

Pburke1
  • Pburke1

The Boss

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

O really show respect?? 

You show your lack of understanding.

Sexual humor is fantastic, it really is.  It all depends on where and who it comes from and the intention behind it.

Sexual humor from a chill dude like me just for a bit of fun = funny

Sexual humor from a nerdy know it all with the intention of trying to accentuate his (or lack of) masculinity = creepy

Disrespect comes from intention, not words.

picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151

• Roscoe182 likes this

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Thread back on topic please.

Girls what is it that you enjoy about GTA most of all?

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

i want to play with some girls.. i need more female friends cuz like this and that and stuff and what yeah  e.e

The Notorious BIG
  • The Notorious BIG

Player Hater

• Members

This thread is hilarious

NXKS
  • NXKS

Rat

• Members

this guy is obviously troll look at his sig

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Thread back on topic please.

Girls what is it that you enjoy about GTA most of all?

everything girlfriend.

hewentthatway666
  • hewentthatway666

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

I love playing with girls because they are so much easier to have a bit of lighthearted fun with, when you just wanna chill out etc.

Love doing missions with girls.  Of course I always drive ;)

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

I love playing with girls because they are so much easier to have a bit of lighthearted fun with, when you just wanna chill out etc.

Love doing missions with girls.  Of course I always drive ;)

so you are saying women like me cant drive ..... i find that massively sexist.

x_CrazyBuns_x
  • x_CrazyBuns_x

Crazy Bunny Lady >_<"

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:51 PM

There should be no such thing as "Male Gamers" or "Female Gamers" why can't we just be "Gamers"? 

• Moonshield, Scar3dGam3r and Roscoe182 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users