Photo

R* Get Your sh*t Together

7 replies to this topic
Ireland Ike
  • Ireland Ike

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

I'm a self entitled cocky arrogant son of a bitch so when you tell me I'll get 250 thousand with the update god damn it I better get it. f*ck the god damn sh*t. I'm tired of this sh*t.

By the way I want to f*ck that bitch Naomi Kyle, she looks like she has some good white pussy.

• rohra likes this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

grow a pair and glitch it urself. 500k aint even sh*t lol

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

Oh you children are so funny

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

They never said it was coming with the update. They said it was coming after the update.

rohra
  • rohra

ROHRA

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

I'm a self entitled cocky arrogant son of a bitch so when you tell me I'll get 250 thousand with the update god damn it I better get it. f*ck the god damn sh*t. I'm tired of this sh*t.

By the way I want to f*ck that bitch Naomi Kyle, she looks like she has some good white pussy.

Naomi has it pink. And R* is now COCK*

stephenxiii
  • stephenxiii

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

get to your bed for school child

cmichaelson
  • cmichaelson

Respect

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

Yeah dude I'm sorry but that attitude is going to get you now where in life. Have some damn respect.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

Some guy from R* looked at my dog when I was walking it and he said he didn't like my dog so f*ck rockstar man those guys are terrorists and they once blew up a farm and then they ripped off my grandmother when she was out doing the gardening and then like no one believed us but she had no money and it was really nothing to do with her terrible drug habit it was totally R* cause those guys are just in it for the money and f*ck those guys cause my dog is now dead and its there fault because a car ran over him and it was probably someone from cockstar in that car and now my grandmother is dead too because she was old but thats cockstars fault as well and i aint gonna buy there games anymore and I think my brain is full. Then a dinosaur came and he ate my dog. The end. Pre-order cancelled.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users