» «
Photo

Lets think ahead

12 replies to this topic
LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Instead of thinking about what the patches do right now.

Lets take these facts into consideration.

- Most people are above 50 (I don't get into many lobbies where anyone is under 30.)

- Most people have way too much money and best apartment/Cars

With that being said, of course R* is going to nerf the missions.  They create a "dry spell" in the economy where making money is hard, then introduce heists as the way to get major money again.  Its a way to keep players playing, and IMO the reason they got rid of replay was not because of people farming (they might have been an issue) but the sole reason was so that we have to do multiple DIFFERENT missions to be able to do a heist which makes sense.

But you know, they don't teach critical/logical thinking in school anymore.

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

I'm only level 27. And most rooms I play in there are maybe two or three people 50+. I don't own a super car. My bike is the only one with non aesthetic upgrades(level one transmission). I have a 140k apartment. 

And I'm calling it now. When they introduce heists, the host will have complete control as to who gets money or if they get it all. 

• Dostoe1 likes this

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by Screenshot, 18 October 2013 - 12:12 PM.

I'm level 39, im poor as f*ck. Just used all my money on my 250k apartement, then used 160k on my sultan and sandking. all my cars dissapeared, now i used all my money on a new sultan. Currently have 9k left.

The reason you don't see lower rank than 30, is because you are high rank. Lobbies search for similar ranks, and put them together.

Still good thing you are positive :) , I'm still going too play this game for atleast 1-3 months. If by that time I'm not tired of the game, I'll be more than happy. Let's just hope they change the way they are heading, maybe heist's will be great :3

I'm only level 27. And most rooms I play in there are maybe two or three people 50+. I don't own a super car. My bike is the only one with non aesthetic upgrades(level one transmission). I have a 140k apartment. 

And I'm calling it now. When they introduce heists, the host will have complete control as to who gets money or if they get it all. 

This makes playing with randoms risky as hell. I'm sure there will be some restrictions on heist aswell, like "You can only do a heist once every 24 hour" something like that. So if you don't have friends playing GTA, you are fuuucked son.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:14 PM Edited by LanOsb133, 18 October 2013 - 12:15 PM.

The Host WILL be able to pick who gets how much, BUT R* even said themselves (and you can see it in store robberies) if you don't like what you were given then you can kill the host and take all their money (that was earned on the heist) aswell.

This sucks because I will have to do heists with people I trust, because as it stands, everyone (after missions) just kill everyone.

I know higher level see's higher levels but I am constantly getting new people (in FA lobbies) who are all above 30 at least.  So I would say there is a good amount of people who are high enough for heists and knowing R* you won't need to personally be 50 for heists just have a lvl 50 to start it.

Revelation2106
  • Revelation2106

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by Revelation2106, 18 October 2013 - 12:19 PM.

Instead of thinking about what the patches do right now.

Lets take these facts into consideration.

- Most people are above 50 (I don't get into many lobbies where anyone is under 30.)
- Most people have way too much money and best apartment/Cars

With that being said, of course R* is going to nerf the missions.  They create a "dry spell" in the economy where making money is hard, then introduce heists as the way to get major money again.  Its a way to keep players playing, and IMO the reason they got rid of replay was not because of people farming (they might have been an issue) but the sole reason was so that we have to do multiple DIFFERENT missions to be able to do a heist which makes sense.

But you know, they don't teach critical/logical thinking in school anymore.

As a level 60, and someone who's legally allowed to own the game I agree with this statement.

However, if they're insisting on halving the pay of jobs then perhaps the cost of ammo/armour should be nerfed a bit too.

As for the longevity of the game, here's hoping that a ton of content is added in to be unlocked at higher ranks. As it stands with me, I don't get another unlock until level 70, I believe...

Edit: I own the $205,000 apartment and precisely 0 super cars (assuming you don't count the free Elegy RH8 that came with the collector's edition)

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

The Host WILL be able to pick who gets how much, BUT R* even said themselves (and you can see it in store robberies) if you don't like what you were given then you can kill the host and take all their money (that was earned on the heist) aswell.

This sucks because I will have to do heists with people I trust, because as it stands, everyone (after missions) just kill everyone.

I know higher level see's higher levels but I am constantly getting new people (in FA lobbies) who are all above 30 at least.  So I would say there is a good amount of people who are high enough for heists and knowing R* you won't need to personally be 50 for heists just have a lvl 50 to start it.

Oh so they already confirmed that bullsh*t? Great, Now I won't ever be able to do a heist. 

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

Yep that just makes the problem bigger, whole "Heist team" wont trust each other, and at the end everyone will kill the host, then each other.

CunoVonRembold
  • CunoVonRembold

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

And i think its freaking realistic. 

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:23 PM Edited by LanOsb133, 18 October 2013 - 12:24 PM.

Right so its realistic to take you away form where you were at and spawn you next to 3 people after a mission and then everyone just fires on eachother.  So super realistic

All they need to do is spawn everyone away from eachother (whether it be across the map or two blocks away) and make it so that the cash is up for grabs for X amount of time.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

And i think its freaking realistic. 

It also makes perfect sense.  No smart team would take on a stranger without some kind of reference - any team that does take on people they can't trust?  Is setting themselves up for a fall of some kind.

Joestar
  • Joestar

I'll be the roundabout

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:30 PM Edited by Joestar, 18 October 2013 - 12:31 PM.

So are you gonna source this or not, because R* has said things that already were proven blatantly untrue like the whole "It's gonna be a dangerous run to ATMs to secure your money" when you can just use a phone and the like. This however I haven't even seen R* imply.

Screenshot
  • Screenshot

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Games arent supposed to 100% same as real life, or we would not be playing games. (Well i wouldn't) Think of the players that have no friends playing GTA, they have too become friends with randoms online, It's possible but I'm sure it's hard as f*ck in GTA, because it's almost easier to find gold below your bed instead of finding a mature cool guy/girl online. I have a few friends playing GTA so it won't be much of a problem, just that I'm restricted to doing heist's only when they are on, which is cool.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:39 PM

Can't source, browser won't let me pasta.  But If I find it again I will tell you guys how to find it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users