• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

time to get playing FUK THEM '//"||"""|""

Bottom Gun
  • Bottom Gun

Formless

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

That's right, the peasant must now work twice as hard to earn a fraction of the money as the exploiting nobles.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Why would anyone in their right mind want to spend so much time glitching for free virtual money? Why not go outside and make some actual money?

I'll be the first to admit, I used to right trigger repeat for some missions but I was doing them on hard, and it was more about the RP rather than the money so I could buy more guns. Sitting there doing nothing but going back and fourth to the Marketplace and getting free money is just a waste of life IMO.

Why would anyone in there right mind spend 3-5 hours doing the same missions over & over & over gain...

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I didn't glitch and I am the ruler of all glitchers. Fetch me a drink, peasant glitchers.

A27K
  • A27K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

I earned 8 million total legit from mission grinding and racing. I have 2 in my account after buying pretty much everything I wanted (which was 2 nice cars fully modded and the cheapest 10 car garage for heists. I could only imagine what level and how much money people who restarted Rooftop Rumble had before they fixed restarting missions. We called Martin up everytime we finished and just joined on each others games to replay the mission, and as boring as it was, it was the legit way to level up and make money without glitching. I understand more people would be inclined to glitch after this fix, but here's to hoping the heist payouts are much more valuable.

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:50 PM

Glitchers watching and being entertained by plebs doing 3 to 5k missions.

article-2148748-13469454000005DC-654_634

damian001
  • damian001

Vice City fanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:54 PM Edited by damian001, 18 October 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Money doesn't mean sh*t in GTA because I can still blow up your expensive ride with a $600 stickybomb.

gmW7XSz.jpg

thieves
  • thieves

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

Money doesn't mean sh*t because I'll still blow up your expensive ride with a $600 stickybomb.

gmW7XSz.jpg

That is why i have 10 backups in my garage. I have more super cars then you have stickies. fact.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Money doesn't mean sh*t because I'll still blow up your expensive ride with a $600 stickybomb.

gmW7XSz.jpg

That is why i have 10 backups in my garage. I have more super cars then you have stickies. fact.

Fact: You can not escape elitism anywhere if you are in the Internet.

In YouTube:

PC > Console

In GTA Forums:

Glitchers > Legit players

Kijonco
  • Kijonco

Does the pelvic thrust whenever possible

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

Money doesn't mean sh*t in GTA because I can still blow up your expensive ride with a $600 stickybomb.

But then you will have to pay for your stickybomb and their glitch car

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

We really are the best.

79a.gif

RuiRuichi
  • RuiRuichi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

Fact: You can not escape elitism anywhere if you are in the Internet.

In YouTube:

PC > Console

In GTA Forums:

Glitchers > Legit players

Just youtube? I've seen them all over the internet!!  I have yet to encounter an elitist PC scum in real life though.
Glitcher Master Race!

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by Kulgrim, 18 October 2013 - 03:10 PM.

Seedy, just wanted to make a quick correction on your comment about commanding respect. You can indeed command respect, and there have been many men through human history that have done exactly that, their deeds and their charisma commanded respect. To command respect is simply a phrase used to describe men/women who through deeds/actions have earned such accolades that even people who are against them have tremendous respect for them.

The phrase I feel you were probably searching for was, to demand respect, one could still demand respect, but it is highly unlikely they will be given respect for just demanding it.

Apologies if this is coming off as condescending as that was not my intent at all.

stocksyuto
  • stocksyuto

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

So, what your saying is, now that the novelty of owning every available thing in the game has worn off, the remaining gambit is to elevate yourself above your peers and enjoy superiority for a while...

Christ... When is the next f*cking blockbuster due so we'll be rid of these f*cks?

This is why they glitch isnt it? The like to feel uber and elite in a game and them sort of people are the ones that hate being centre of attention in real life, fat, spotty c*nts who take a bath once a month

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

The dung all burn inside with two emotions.

One is jealousy, since people have things they don't.

The other, more compelling one is self loathing, because they are cowards who were too fearful and spineless to take the bold risks for the big rewards.

Shame makes people spiteful, and their shame manifests itself in outbursts.

This might be a surprise to you but some people actually play the games through without cheating before ruining the game with sky tanks and such... This carries over to the online, cheating to get ahead means you will never get to experience the start of the game in a competitive way.

The best part of a game is when it is just launched and everyone starts on an even level, thank god for bad sports to keep clean player lobbies actually clean.It was fun being stuck with a pistol and having to fight people with uzis and shotguns, if I was fighting rocket launchers it wouldnt be the same.

It's called playing for the challenge, a feeling of accomplishment, actually needing skill... glitchers are straight up call of duty fags who gave the grenade launcher its noob tube name.

Youre the nubs who are cheesing the game with cheesy mechanics and bugs. you-are-bad-and-you-should-feel-bad2.jpg

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

We really are the best.

79a.gif

The best part is, this kid won't even know where that picture came from.

Zach1041
  • Zach1041

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Rockstar left in the super car glitch on purpose because they implemented a tracker to see who has done it since it automatically registers when someone sells a car over the price limit.

dexutd
  • dexutd

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

Rockstar left in the super car glitch on purpose because they implemented a tracker to see who has done it since it automatically registers when someone sells a car over the price limit.

Bullsh*t, where did u get this inside information ur just bitter ur never glitched when u had the chance

so sick of bitter wanna be glitchers who were too pussy at the time, making unsubstainated claims about players getting banned......... just trying to make player paranoid... its not working

Even if glitchers did get banned the amount of $$$ makes the reward out weigh any potential risk of banning w/e

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

I did the money glitch. not to have some huge advantage over other players. just to make back the money lost from missing cars and not worrying about being broke because a crew of trolls kept spawn killing me. after the 10th time I was sent to the, please buy cash cards screen, I had enough of that sh*t.

I said it before. this isn't a game. its just a way to exploit as much money from your FORMERLY LOYAL customers as possible. increasing the price of goods while cutting their money ability in half...way to punish the legit gamers.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Do tell us some more about your blue blood. This movie is too boring...

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

I'm fine being proletariat, I have everything I ever need.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users